Options

Appreciation Thread for Rachel.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,007
    Forum Member
    Well, hopefully I'll be in Londong again before 2009, but it all depends on the level of coursework next semester wishes to throw at me, and on the finances...! Being a student isn't conducive to being a musical theatre fanatic!! Especially when you live the length of the country away from London! Whenever I get to go, I'll definately be going to see Rachel though :D (And hopefully Sarah! And Fran...! Oh dear, bank balance...oh dear...:o)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Two biggest hates..Coursework and My Bank Balance!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ali 554 wrote: »
    Two biggest hates..Coursework and My Bank Balance!!

If we can throw pigeons & seagulls into that equation I think they're my biggest hates too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sure chuck them in..not really a fan of them either! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    On the opposite of hate, I LOVE this performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NWt1T7S5fQ :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SAME! I was watching videos last night and thought how wrong the judges were with that song!! Ive had it stuck in my head all day
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That was the week when I started really liking Rachel! After her sing off with Sarah she went on an uphill climb (sprint?) as far as her performances were concerned I thought! 'As if We Never Said Goodbye' is AMAZING. Performance of the series (well... tied with Midnight Train to Georgia, but I'm maybe bias :p) and from then on in, Rachel did no wrong! I still don't understand what the judges were watching in week 7! She acted her socks off, and I definately felt a connection - the one thing I thought was lacking in weeks 1-5.

Aah, she's fab. Silly judges... :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sarah and Rachel's sing off was amazing! I'm convinced the judges hear something completly different to us!!

Oh well Rachel's come away and earnt herself a bigger role and im certain Sarah will get the same!

Right i best get some sleep..work tomorrow! :(

Night xx
  • Options
    NoDisguiseNoDisguise Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Great update from Rachel herself on the blog today. Lots of info on Sydmonton. Check it out!
  • Options
    GasAttacKGasAttacK Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    In addition to the fantastic update from Rachel we have some amazing exclusive pictures from Sydmonton. Get on over to the blog now!

I'm sure you've bookmarked it by now but just in case:

BLOG
  • Options
    supergirlblibssupergirlblibs Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    Im really pleased for Rachel!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Course the blog has been bookmarked! :D I check for updates everyday hehe.

My mate left me a voicemail today saying a woman who looked exactly like Rachel got on her train to charing cross then got a phone call from someone and started talking (in an irish accent)about how she was going to find out when her breaks are in her contract because she wants to go somewhere.
    My mate is not a big IDA fan hence why she was not 100% if it was her, she's calling me later so ill find out more then.
    But if it was her ... how annoyed am I! My mate could at least have got an autograph for me! lol!

Liv x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rachels blog update is brill!!

Thank you so much Andy, David and Karen!

Rachel seems so friendly,can't wait to see her in WWRY and hopefully get her autograph and say Hello to her in person.

Liv does it sound like it was definatly Rachel your friend saw?! I'd be gutted if that happened to me! lol

Ali xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Just shamelessly bumping this thread. :o

Rachel deserves to be near the top of the page!! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Yeah I agree Smeagy! :D Thanks
    Where Is Every1?
    :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Shaunie

Don't panic we're all still here, but Rachel news is a bit sparse at the moment!:(

You might like to know that Rachel's blog has recently inspired very similar ones for Jessie and Sarah, run by fans Katie and Julie respectively. Check out our blog for links to both.

Cheers

David.
  • Options
    supergirlblibssupergirlblibs Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    My friend went to see WWRY this weekend. I mentioned that Rachel was going to be in it and my friend was like...."oooh, I bet she'll play Meat" I was like :eek:...Yeah!

My friend thinks Rachel will rock it!
  • Options
    jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LaLaLaur wrote: »
    That was the week when I started really liking Rachel! After her sing off with Sarah she went on an uphill climb (sprint?) as far as her performances were concerned I thought! 'As if We Never Said Goodbye' is AMAZING. Performance of the series (well... tied with Midnight Train to Georgia, but I'm maybe bias :p) and from then on in, Rachel did no wrong! I still don't understand what the judges were watching in week 7! She acted her socks off, and I definately felt a connection - the one thing I thought was lacking in weeks 1-5.

Aah, she's fab. Silly judges... :p

Totally agree. I love You've Got A Friend, and I Will Always Love You. Caberet is out of this world. Her sing off with Sarah is the best from all three series.

I think some researcher has a look on forums like these the judges use that as the basis of their comments.

I watched Rachel's video diary from the week after Sarah went out and she was talking about feeling like ALW was on stage with her during For Once In My Life and that too much was going on in her head. I actually felt angry on Rachel's behalf. This is a woman who came into the competition as a confident, competent performer and he messed with her head so badly that she forget the words at one point - that was the result of him working with her he shouldn't be allowed near the contestants. I have a feeling he did a similar thing to Sarah and Jodie that week too.

Anyway glad to see Rachel will in the West End where she belongs (hopefully The Lark won't be far behind!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JOIN TEAM TUCKER

I'd just like to let everyone know about a new venture we've set up that ALL Rachel's fans should be involved in - The Team Tucker Blog.

If you visit our blog and read through the opening post it will tell you everything you need to know about Team Tucker and how to join.

As you know our blog is officially endorsed by Rachel herself and she contributes her own updates whenever possible. With that in mind we really want to get as many people as possible to join Team Tucker to show Rachel just how many fans she has.

Click on the link below now; it will only take a couple of minutes to join.

RACHEL TUCKER FAN BLOG
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ooh, that's a fab idea! :D

Am I allowed to join even though I'm a member of Team Larkabout? ...:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ohhhh I am definately going to join Team Tucker!!
    This is such a great Idea, Thanks for the Link GasAttack! :D:D

And LaLaLaur I'm sure you will be allowed to Join Team Tucker there is no reason why you shouldn't be! :D:D

xoxoxoxo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All Larkabouts, Buckers, Barkers and Prengers are welcome!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EVERYBODY IS WELCOME AT TEAM TUCKER

Oh and you can call me Andy if you like Shaunie :)

Find out more about Team Tucker here:

RACHEL TUCKER FAN BLOG
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Awww thanks Andy! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    FAO: Shaunie and LaLaLaur

As 2 of Rachel's biggest fans we would love you to join Team Tucker.

It only takes a few minutes to answer the profile questions and you can leave any out that are relevant.

Send me or David your answers either in an email or as a PM here on DS and we'll add you to the team.

It doesn't feel complete without you 2 onboard.

As I said before EVERYONE is welcome so pop across to the blog now and join the #1 team in town.

TEAM TUCKER