Apprentice or Champions League final?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
Forum Member
I'm afraid as an avid football fan that I will be "doing the dirty" on the Apprentice tonight and watching the footy.

Which leads me to my question - when is the show repeated? Is it Friday/Saturday evening?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's football every Wednesday. I shall be watching the Apprentice, Sky plussing it for the men of the household and then watching it again with them to find the bits I missed the first time. But it is repeated on Saturday nights.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will watch the football - youngest is one of those never been to Manchester Man U fans - and tape (yes, we live in the 80s) the Apprentice and Adrian. Won't be able to watch it until tomorrow as it is a school night, so will have to stay away from forums and BBC breakfast.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have to be the football. Matches like this don't come along every week.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Apprentice - want both teams to loose the footy so will end up disappointed whatever the outcome (grumpy Spurs fan here)
  • britchick_99702britchick_99702 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Watching football here and sky-plussing the Apprentice. Not that we support either team in this household. In fact, hate both of them but loosely would prefer Chelsea to win as we are Liverpool supporters. However, if that happens, Fiona Phillips will be unbearable tomorrow. I'm in a quandry now.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Hmmm.....a lot of football voters considering this is an Apprentice forum! Looks like tonight could be the lowest viewing figures of the series by some way.
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm.....a lot of football voters considering this is an Apprentice forum! Looks like tonight could be the lowest viewing figures of the series by some way.

Some of us will remain loyal to the Apprentice :D ... much more interesting and entertaining than a few guys chasing a ball around a field :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my gawd I could never cheat on The Apprentice! Makes it a lot easier for me though as I hate football.
  • MontyDMontyD Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll watch uptill 9 and if it's a boring game, which I think it will be, then switch over.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MontyD wrote: »
    I'll watch uptill 9 and if it's a boring game, which I think it will be, then switch over.

My thoughts exactly, although I'm a little surprised at the amount of "crossover" interest -- not between The Apprentice and football, but between forum posters and football :)

This is an instance where we would benefit big-time from having a facility with a wide screen for the Apprentice, while the footie plays in a smaller window in the corner of the main screen.

Dave
  • EsqualitaEsqualita Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Football Schmootball.

I'm an apprentice boy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Esqualita wrote: »
    Football Schmootball.

I'm an apprentice boy.

When do you qualify as a fully-trained boy? :)
  • Deb11Deb11 Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Unofortunately will be outvoted and will be watching football - Thankfully have catch -up TV
  • Miles_TMiles_T Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the Apprentice but will have to be the football for me.

Anyone know when BBC put episode up on website, is it the next day or straight after program?

cheers
  • rztrzt Posts: 21,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Apprentice is brilliant, but it's got the be the football for me. It's not often the Champions League Final is shown, especially when there's 2 English teams.

I'll Sky+ The Apprentice and You're Fired. Hopefulyl watch them after a United win! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Apprentice obviously. I dunno why but I really find watching football dull.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    I'm afraid as an avid football fan that I will be "doing the dirty" on the Apprentice tonight and watching the footy.

Which leads me to my question - when is the show repeated? Is it Friday/Saturday evening?

You should be very ashamed of yourself. We will not tolerate Apprentice cheats on this forum! Scrub yourself clean, boy (if that is your gender). :D;)
  • EEfan24EEfan24 Posts: 2,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's repeated Saturday nights. Usually around 11 but you would have to check as it varies from week to week. Of course there's BBC iplayer though
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Apprentice :D
  • NightHawk123NightHawk123 Posts: 7,015
    Forum Member
    Watching the football and Sky+ The Apprentice to watch straight after :D. Even if I didn't have Sky+, I'd watch on BBC iPlayer or a repeat. Very difficult to miss an episode these days.
  • jackierjackier Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely upstairs with the Apprentice and daughter. Husband and son downstairs with the football (both Man Utd supporters, I'm a Pompey girl so still celebrating from Saturday!)
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woo1 wrote: »
    We will watch the football - youngest is one of those never been to Manchester Man U fans - and tape (yes, we live in the 80s) the Apprentice and Adrian. Won't be able to watch it until tomorrow as it is a school night, so will have to stay away from forums and BBC breakfast.....

Hey I still tape too :D

My parents and cousins don't have Sky and I am always taping Lost for them. Can't give it to them on a Sky + machine!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miles_T wrote: »
    Anyone know when BBC put episode up on website, is it the next day or straight after program?

cheers

i used the iplayer last week and it was up pretty much straight afterwards. i cheated on the Apprentice last week for the UEFA Cup final and will be doing the same again tonight i'm afraid....:o
  • Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    Apprentice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Football definately. Virgin catch -up for Siralan and Adrian.

Simply have to watch the game. United fan. (hence the red in redbeefy.)