an old doctor to appear?

bingomanbingoman Posts: 23,927
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The chrismas ep it looks like an old incartion of the Doctor is to make an appearnace:confused:

Anyone like to guess which one it is, my money is on Peter Davidson making appearnace:D

So who do you think will appear:confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bingoman wrote: »
    The chrismas ep it looks like an old incartion of the Doctor is to make an appearnace:confused:

Anyone like to guess which one it is, my money is on Peter Davidson making appearnace:D

So who do you think will appear:confused:

Your evidence of this being?
  • Salford_WhoSalford_Who Posts: 4,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all of them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all of them

No chance
  • bingomanbingoman Posts: 23,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your evidence of this being?

Just read it on DS on ten things you should Know i got it from there:confused:
  • Salford_WhoSalford_Who Posts: 4,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No chance

read the other threads, confirmed there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    read the other threads, confirmed there.

Well it must be true then:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bingoman wrote: »
    Just read it on DS on ten things you should Know i got it from there:confused:

I have read that, I see no evidence of any "old" doctor appearing
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see no evidence of any "old" doctor appearing

All of them (probably not a physical appearence, but at least an image or clip).

here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Should we not be asking WHY an old Doctor (or more) is/are appearing?
  • Paper DollPaper Doll Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have read that, I see no evidence of any "old" doctor appearing

Was in the papers a few days ago:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1097261/The-Doctor-Whos-Who-Every-previous-Time-Lord-appear-Christmas-special.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't people ever read threads before posting????
    There is a piece where a series of clips showing the first 9 Doctors are shown.

Some people believe it is the Cybermen looking for known incarnations of the Doctors, however the main theory is that the 10th Doctor shows the DM Doctor these clips.
  • Old Man 43Old Man 43 Posts: 6,214
    Forum Member

Some people believe it is the Cybermen looking for known incarnations of the Doctors, however the main theory is that the 10th Doctor shows the DM Doctor these clips.
    I am wondering if we will see the real next Doctor in these clips.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you THE Colin Baker. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because I have a life and don't spend hours trawling through DW posts:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With only the specials next year you just know theres going to be a bombshell durning this one.
    Everyone now knows theres going to be a new doctor and RTD has said expect some of the most explosive eps ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Think he was taliking about the op.
  • M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    EmoQueen wrote: »
    With only the specials next year you just know theres going to be a bombshell durning this one.
    Everyone now knows theres going to be a new doctor and RTD has said expect some of the most explosive eps ever.

A sex change for the Doctor?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's all when and good, but that being the case going through posting "No chance" and "I see no evidence of any "old" doctor appearing " when it's confirmed info might make you look a touch silly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member

If this were true, and you weren't just lying to cover your embarrassment, you wouln't have used a :cool: to round off your post...

...It's ok though, DS is my life too at the moment,
  • CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

considering that it seems like the Cybermen are the ones from the alt reality, they have only ever meet the 10th Doctor.
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    Charnham wrote: »
    considering that it seems like the Cybermen are the ones from the alt reality, they have only ever meet the 10th Doctor.

But they could easily access info about previous ones.
    If it is 10 showing the 'Next Doctor' the clips, perhaps this also explains the rumour about the Daleks appearing. they are just a clip.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »
    But they could easily access info about previous ones.
    but why would they?
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    Charnham wrote: »
    but why would they?

Well for arguments sake,
    they are aware there are two 'Doctors' running around Victorian London, so in there research access that he has had previous incarnations? Personally I don't think we will see clips of old Doctors.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »
    Well for arguments sake,
    they are aware there are two 'Doctors' running around Victorian London, so in there research access that he has had previous incarnations? Personally I don't think we will see clips of old Doctors.
    and where will this information come from in Victorian England? they cant exactly hook themselves up to the internet, or Torchwood computer system to look for this information.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Suggest those of you still wondering about how the Cybermen get images of previous Doctors read the second part of the second spoiler line of my previous post!