Options

I'm really shy, and need advice!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    El CubidoEl Cubido Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have bad experiences of inviting 'friends' along, when i've gone out as a group to get to know a lady better.

We all went to a pub and it was all going well, until i went to the bar to get my round, by the time i came back i found out that one of my 'friends' had tried it on with this lady in the toilets while i was at the bar.

So if inviting your friend(s) along, make sure that they have 'company' of their own.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    It doesn't make any sense to me!!! We were chatting along quite happily by mail frequently, and then she hasn't sent one for two weeks!!! :confused::( I thought it might have been because of exams but they finished for her last Thursday!

Where do I stand now! :confused: This isn't doing my shyness much good! :o:p
  • Options
    oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, MM. Sorry to hear that. That's a bit short on information for us to judge what is going on. How did the e-mail correspondence end? Was there anything unusual in the e-mail chat you were having in the final e-mails? Had you asked her anything specific or perhaps personal and she didn't respond? What else has been going on with the two of you? Are you still seeing each other in class? Do you chat then? Do you sit next to each other? What signals have you been getting when you see each other?
  • Options
    f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't make any sense to me!!! We were chatting along quite happily by mail frequently, and then she hasn't sent one for two weeks!!! :confused::( I thought it might have been because of exams but they finished for her last Thursday!

Where do I stand now! :confused: This isn't doing my shyness much good! :o:p

Just ask her how she found her exams. See what happens from there.