beeping noise

Hi I had my v+ box installed 2 weeks ago everything is fine except I have noticed a beeping noise coming from it,it's not very loud has anyone else had this problem? and it is a Samsung box

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe one for C/S LYNN1503 these box's are so new and not many people have them,never heard a peep from my V+ (Scientific Atlanta) ,certianlly not normal,have you checked the guide,setting's,technical info & scroll right down to bottom and see if there any fault code's.
    Sorry for stating the obvious but there should be some info there,can't think what it could be,but defiantly not natural,just a though,but check your power cable is inserted fully,and other cable's (can't remember the full name H.D.M.I. cable,you know what i mean).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Maybe one for C/S LYNN1503 these box's are so new and not many people have them,never heard a peep from my V+ (Scientific Atlanta) ,certianlly not normal,have you checked the guide,setting's,technical info & scroll right down to bottom and see if there any fault code's.
    Sorry for stating the obvious but there should be some info there,can't think what it could be,but defiantly not natural,just a though,but check your power cable is inserted fully,and other cable's (can't remember the full name H.D.M.I. cable,you know what i mean).

Thanks for your reply I rang c/s up this morning they are coming out tomorrow will let you know how it goes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem Lynn1503,just make sure if your getting a new box,INSIST it's another samgsung,don't let a little teething problem put you off the box,their simply the best.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    No problem Lynn1503,just make sure if your getting a new box,INSIST it's another samgsung,don't let a little teething problem put you off the box,their simply the best.

Hi they have replaced my box and I now looking forward to some happy viewing :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic .