Options

Hollyoaks- Regular Character to be Killed off (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to this but wish they had kept it under wraps and a surprise for the audience!
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for christ sake. The deaths are just too much now.
  • Options
    RonSwanson92RonSwanson92 Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will probably not be Will, but the guilty person will frame Will and he'll end up leaving while the guilty person goes on living a normal life in Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    Bluebird69Bluebird69 Posts: 5,570
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to this but wish they had kept it under wraps and a surprise for the audience!

Same here. My initial reaction was "Hallellujah!!!" :D:D:D
    But why didn't they choose to keep it a shock death? :confused:
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    Also 4 more characters rumored to be leaving
    Dennis,liberty,barney ,leanne
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Great news! Never took to Texas, very much a nothing character, but it's a shame she wasn't killed off by Silas last year. It would have neatly concluded that story. Maybe Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove made the decision recently?

The amount of deaths in Hollyoaks over the past 9 months is a bit ridiculous though. :p
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also 4 more characters rumored to be leaving
    Dennis,liberty,barney ,leanne

Please let this be true!:D
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds good to me!

If it's Theresa perhaps the truth will come out about Calvin's death and she'll finally be off the show :D.
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will probably not be Will, but the guilty person will frame Will and he'll end up leaving while the guilty person goes on living a normal life in Hollyoaks.

typical hollyoaks really i bet its gonna be theresa yet again either way the person will get away with it as per usual i hope hollyoaks is axed soon the hsow is beyond a joke now. i say the blow the whole place off and everyone dies might as well they kill off everyone everyday anyway.
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite a cast clear out over the last 12 months
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    typical hollyoaks really i bet its gonna be theresa yet again either way the person will get away with it as per usual i hope hollyoaks is axed soon the hsow is beyond a joke now. i say the blow the whole place off and everyone dies might as well they kill off everyone everyday anyway.

Wow... Over the top much? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    I'm really looking forward to this storyline, love Texas though so kind of gutted she's going to be killed off.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Why kill off the hot one? And another fire? sounds good though, and no soap does stunts as good as HO.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Gutted. Cannot believe Texas is leaving. I have always been a massive fan of the character. Atleast she gets a big exit storyline though!
  • Options
    Michelle_wMichelle_w Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    I'm torn between wanting to celebrate Texas leaving, or comisserate how AWFUL a storyline this sounds.

Totally agree dont really like Texas so not bothered shes going but the storyline sounds stupid to me.
  • Options
    tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are people saying about a shooting and a fire? I thought it was a window she fell from (or will fall from?) :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Even paralysis couldn't guilt trip me into marrying Will.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    I read the thread wrong, there isn't a fire :o lol should be good either way.
  • Options
    fenpeperfenpeper Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Have to say I have not been impressed with BKs return.
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Texas isn't a favourite of mine at all so I wouldn't be bothered if this was a regular exit but another death? Why does anybody live in that village? Its got a higher mortality rate than Sunnydale.

She's really the last link to Silas in the village so I thought she'd be safe for a while.
  • Options
    Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any idea as to what month this will be aired?
    Sounds amazing! :eek:
    Don't want Texas to die though :(
    A shock death would be great,but they've already had that with Lindsay...and I guess they want to pull in viewers who otherwise would be casual viewers. A murder will always gurantee big ratings
    Can't wait to see this! I wouldn't be surprised if Silas came back and he was the killer,it'd conclude his storyline perfectly
  • Options
    s.mouses.mouse Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    So let me get this straight. An innocent woman is going to be brutally murdered in a "shock" whodunnit storyline less than a year after another innocent woman was brutally murdered in a "shock" whodunnit storyline. Both victims having played important roles in a storyline where several innocent women where brutally murdered including the latest victims sister! With the murderers in both cases both getting away with it! Why on earth are the writers so obsessed with murdering women!?!? It's actually really annoying now!
  • Options
    Scrufox86Scrufox86 Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok i don't like the character of Texas but killing her is a bit much. They already killed off her sister and grandfather (off screen). Also there have been enough deaths in Hollyoaks so there shouldn't be any for at least a year now.

They should've just let her jet off to the US. Who knows maybe Silas is magicaly waiting for her out there and tracks her down at a later time...

This storyline with Will is stupid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't think Hollyoaks is soapy enough
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    s.mouse wrote: »
    So let me get this straight. An innocent woman is going to be brutally murdered in a "shock" whodunnit storyline less than a year after another innocent woman was brutally murdered in a "shock" whodunnit storyline. Both victims having played important roles in a storyline where several innocent women where brutally murdered including the latest victims sister! With the murderers in both cases both getting away with it! Why on earth are the writers so obsessed with murdering women!?!? It's actually really annoying now!

my words exactly you are me, especially pretty women