100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was also Taken in Paris (if I have the right one)

Thanx, I've got it. I didn't even notice she was in twilight:o:D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    I'm sure I've read that rumour before but I can't remember where :confused:

Well there's an old, old rumour about The Matrix and Professor Lockhart on the set of Much Ado About Nothing.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But they broke up over Bellatrix Lestrange.
    Forum Member
    But they broke up over Bellatrix Lestrange.

I know, i know. But it's out there never the less. As infamous as The Matrix marrying the record executive.....
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

After almost a decade together, this A++ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee got his actress wife to finally break up with her long time girlfriend. He convinced her that with all the cameras everywhere all the time nowadays that it was just a matter of time before she was caught and that it would ruin what everyone thinks is the perfect marriage. He never seems worried about those things when it is about him.

From CDAN:

One of my favourite things is when i get a copy of sample chapters of proposed manuscripts of tell all books. One i saw this week has me hoping and praying that the book gets published. This actress, who is now probably a C lister was on a hit television show back in the day that has been remade. Back when she was on the show she was probably B list but with A list name recognition thanks to her time in the tabloids. She used to love sleeping with married guys. She would have boyfriends, but she loved married guys. In the manuscript she claims that she slept with the creator of her one hit show. That must have been one heck of a morning the next day on set.
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

After almost a decade together, this A++ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee got his actress wife to finally break up with her long time girlfriend. He convinced her that with all the cameras everywhere all the time nowadays that it was just a matter of time before she was caught and that it would ruin what everyone thinks is the perfect marriage. He never seems worried about those things when it is about him.

Fresh Prince seems to be the guesses on CDAN.
    Which are the only ones that make sense. Unless Lara Croft did get married then it could possibly be them. Since we know she is bi and they're always portrayed happily together.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Is it the actor and the wife who have been together "almost a decade" or the wife and the girlfriend?

Because Fresh Prince has been with his partner since the mid-90's so not so sure it is them.
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Is it the actor and the wife who have been together "almost a decade" or the wife and the girlfriend?

Because Fresh Prince has been with his partner since the mid-90's so not so sure it is them.

That is one thing I'm not sure about. I originally thought it was the married couple and the long term girlfriend was recent.

The wording is weird, because it could be the wife and girlfriend have been together that long and it could be a recently wed couple. Which is why I thought it was maybe Lara Croft (if they actually got married).
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

From CDAN:

One of my favourite things is when i get a copy of sample chapters of proposed manuscripts of tell all books. One i saw this week has me hoping and praying that the book gets published. This actress, who is now probably a C lister was on a hit television show back in the day that has been remade. Back when she was on the show she was probably B list but with A list name recognition thanks to her time in the tabloids. She used to love sleeping with married guys. She would have boyfriends, but she loved married guys. In the manuscript she claims that she slept with the creator of her one hit show. That must have been one heck of a morning the next day on set.

#1: I took it to mean the two ladies have been together for almost ten years & yeah, my answer is The Fresh Prince as well.

#2: :cry: :eek: Someone slept with Donna Martin's dad? YUCK!!!
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

#2: :cry: :eek: Someone slept with Donna Martin's dad? YUCK!!!

I've guessed who is the creator of the show, thanks for spelling it out, but who is the female who slept with him? Was she one of the twins who went on to have a charmed life?
    Forum Member
    I've guessed who is the creator of the show, thanks for spelling it out, but who is the female who slept with him? Was she one of the twins who went on to have a charmed life?

The Charmed one would make sense in a sick kind of way. Kicked off 90210 for bad behaviour and burning bridges, then welcomed back into the fold with open arms on a new show. I wonder what she had to do? :( Gross.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But wouldn't that be two hit shows? Plus if she had and was then fired surely she would have had blackmail to keep her job?
    Forum Member
    But wouldn't that be two hit shows? Plus if she had and was then fired surely she would have had blackmail to keep her job?

No way Charmed was as popular as BH 90210 in it's heyday. But they both did last a while so :D i might change my answer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The spell-man was responsible for other shows. Maybe the blind is about someone in one of those?
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The spell-man was responsible for other shows. Maybe the blind is about someone in one of those?

But have any of these shows been re-made? Also the spell-man was just a guess it may not even be him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But have any of these shows been re-made? Also the spell-man was just a guess it may not even be him.

That thing about Charlie and his angelic assistants was remade, wasn't it?

I have no idea, either. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Is the the twi hard romance contract up in August!
  • SunnyMcSunnySunnyMcSunny Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Dallas has been re-made...but it's not a Spelling show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That thing about Charlie and his angelic assistants was remade, wasn't it?

I have no idea, either. :p

8 episodes of a TV show. But there were the movies.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Like A Black Widow

You would never know it by looking at her, but she definitely has some destruction in her blood. No one knows if she intends to destroy, but she does. Any man who has ever had a relationship with her has been left in shambles and some of them have not been able to recover. She is an actress. Not a great one. More of the **Mary Camden type when it comes to acting but without that A list name recognition. She is still gorgeous and fairly young and would probably considered a C list mostly movies actress who used to be a B at her peak. For the most part she dated celebrities. She has spent most of the money she has made on drugs, but she has also steered so much business towards her drug dealer that she lives pretty well off what he pays her and some other endeavours. You can definitely hire her for the night. She has such a drug problem that she invariably snares her boyfriends into her web.

They want to be with her. She has a way of making them lust after her and do anything for her and she loves when they join her in being dependent on drugs. Her most famous conquest is this almost A list celebrity who had ever really even experimented with hard drugs until he met her. By the second date she had him doing his first line and he says that because of her he almost lost his job and his career and his life and has still not been able to recover. A lesser celebrity boyfriend she turned on to drugs lost a wife and all of his money to drugs after he got hooked and has finally just reached a point in his life where he does not have to sleep on the couches of friends. This was a guy who once made millions per year.

**CDAN used the name of the actress.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

Like A Black Widow

You would never know it by looking at her, but she definitely has some destruction in her blood. No one knows if she intends to destroy, but she does. Any man who has ever had a relationship with her has been left in shambles and some of them have not been able to recover. She is an actress. Not a great one. More of the **Mary Camden type when it comes to acting but without that A list name recognition. She is still gorgeous and fairly young and would probably considered a C list mostly movies actress who used to be a B at her peak. For the most part she dated celebrities. She has spent most of the money she has made on drugs, but she has also steered so much business towards her drug dealer that she lives pretty well off what he pays her and some other endeavours. You can definitely hire her for the night. She has such a drug problem that she invariably snares her boyfriends into her web.

They want to be with her. She has a way of making them lust after her and do anything for her and she loves when they join her in being dependent on drugs. Her most famous conquest is this almost A list celebrity who had ever really even experimented with hard drugs until he met her. By the second date she had him doing his first line and he says that because of her he almost lost his job and his career and his life and has still not been able to recover. A lesser celebrity boyfriend she turned on to drugs lost a wife and all of his money to drugs after he got hooked and has finally just reached a point in his life where he does not have to sleep on the couches of friends. This was a guy who once made millions per year.

**CDAN used the name of the actress.

American Pie, Van Wilder.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    American Pie, Van Wilder.

That was supposed to have a question mark. I'm not saying I know the answer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    she fits the description apart from i dont know if american pie would be considered as gorgeous and men wanting to be with her anymore she looks a mess and has ruined her looks i think - bad surgery and just a general state! maybe that's just me being overcritical though...

I cant think of a better guess that fits the having an a list celebrity ex boyfriend, my guess would have been factory girl but the ex bf bit lets that guess down as her most famous exes are actors...
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    That was supposed to have a question mark. I'm not saying I know the answer.

I think that was a popular guess on CDAN too, makes me worry for those Irish twins she hangs around with
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I think that was a popular guess on CDAN too, makes me worry for those Irish twins she hangs around with

I liked the Factory Girl guess. But this one fit better.
This discussion has been closed.