Horrified at embarrassing health condition

Comments

• SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've think I've done everything I can. Bought the tablets, cleaned everywhere, got some food in - Ginger Beer, raw carrots, pro-biotic yoghurt. Hope it'll be okay now.

Anyone recommend colonic irrigations?
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of the above. Or even anybody else's bum hole.

Whatever the risk appetite and sexual orientation, anal and oral sex are dangerous. Best avoided.

Luckily (in this aspect) you are not a woman. They suffer from urinary infections more than men because of the proximity of the vagina to the anus.
    We don't pee through our vaginas, unless there's something seriously wrong! Women get more UTIs because the urethra is shorter so it's easier for bacteria to travel to the bladder.
  • LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    Perhaps a starling then?

I can see this thread turning into an anal version of "I know an old lady who swallowed a fly".
  • LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also seen online that raw carrots and garlic may be good for getting rid. I'll try them too.

Do you eat them, or shove them up your jaxie?
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Andy2 wrote: »
    "I stuck a screwdriver up there"
    Good grief, what's wrong with a carrot? That's what most normal folk use!

I remember reading a story about an antenatal class where the midwife was explaining how how improve pelvic floor muscles by clenching them as if trying to hold a tampon in, to which one of the mums to be asked "I dont use tampons, can I imagine a carrot instead?"
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SirMickTravis, it sounds like threadworms - which are easily treated with medication and more common than you might think.

I'd refrain from sticking any more DIY tools up your arse though.
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like pinworm to me. A colonic irrigation would definitely help.
  • burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't pee through our vaginas, unless there's something seriously wrong! Women get more UTIs because the urethra is shorter so it's easier for bacteria to travel to the bladder.

You have just made a shed load of men go "Whaaaaaat?"
  • henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oops sorry. Agreed (mostly). Loose wording. But the female urethral opening is a millimeter or so from the vagina.

I should have written "because of the proximity of the urethral opening to the anus."

For blokes: Here is an annotated picture of a vagina and urethral opening in Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina#mediaviewer/File:Vaginal_opening_-_english_description.jpg

I would agree with "urethra is shorter". But I would suggest that the length of the urethra (between opening and bladder) is indeed a factor but somewhat less relevant to UTIs as the closeness of urethral opening to the major source of bacteria - the anus. And that is much shorter than in males.

Anyway things can get very messy "down below". Care and cleanliness are advised - not just of oneself but of the partner as well as the partner's partners.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oops sorry. Agreed (mostly). Loose wording. But the female urethral opening is a millimeter or so from the vagina.

I should have written "because of the proximity of the urethral opening to the anus."

For blokes: Here is an annotated picture of a vagina and urethral opening in Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina#mediaviewer/File:Vaginal_opening_-_english_description.jpg

I would agree with "urethra is shorter". But I would suggest that the length of the urethra (between opening and bladder) is indeed a factor but somewhat less relevant to UTIs as the closeness of urethral opening to the major source of bacteria - the anus. And that is much shorter than in males.

Anyway things can get very messy "down below". Care and cleanliness are advised - not just of oneself but of the partner as well as the partner's partners.

Yeah, and ramming a screwdriver up your jacksy in no way helps at all. With anything. Ever.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow. I was imagining a diagram there.

Seriously though do people really need to be told this??? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    burton07 wrote: »
    Really? Do a lot of men not understand the difference between a vagina and a eurethra?
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    burton07 wrote: »

I had this conversation with my 40 year old boyfriend last week and got exactly that reaction!!! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh bloody hell. That's high definition. I wasn't expecting that.

To be fair though, there are probably some on this forum who are wondering why you are posting up pictures of deep sea creatures.
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Wow. I was imagining a diagram there.

Seriously though do people really need to be told this??? :D

No, we don't. I think it was just an excuse to link to a picture of a vagina.

Without reading back through the thread... How have we reached the point of discussing female anatomy? And why would anyone who went to school and thus was taught or has had a relationship or any kind and has therefore actually seen a vagina; need to be informed of this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Really? Do a lot of men not understand the difference between a vagina and a eurethra?

Actually, a good proportion probably don't know this, not where the clitoris is. So maybe they are providing a service; but this being DS they have probably provided a different service to that.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Actually, a good proportion probably don't know this, not where the clitoris is..

:o

Where do they think it is? :D

Seriously, I have obviously been rather lucky with boyfriends.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread has taken a hilarious turn!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    :o

Where do they think it is? :D

Seriously, I have obviously been rather lucky with boyfriends.

No idea but apparently quite a good proportion of guys don't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Actually, a good proportion probably don't know this, not where the clitoris is. So maybe they are providing a service; but this being DS they have probably provided a different service to that.
    So, you think a good proportion of men think that babies and piss come out of the same hole? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, you think a good proportion of men think that babies and piss come out of the same hole? :eek:

Lol, I was being funny. Although, some people really are stupid so its possible.
  • CaptainObvious_CaptainObvious_ Posts: 3,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elyan wrote: »
    How irresponsible.

Kids have to go down that afterwards.

LOL

Is it just me that wants to see the worm? :blush:
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    SirMickTravis, it sounds like threadworms - which are easily treated with medication and more common than you might think.

I'd refrain from sticking any more DIY tools up your arse though.

I disagree. Sticking an SDS plus drill up there with a flippin' great chisel bit on it will scare the bejesus out of the little bastards:o
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you used a Sonic Screwdriver, it may have ended up as a glow worm!
  • burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    This thread has taken a hilarious turn!

Yes. it's very fanny.