Dead Or Alive \ Pete Burns - New Album In Recording!

noodkleopatranoodkleopatra Posts: 12,742
Forum Member
✭✭
For lovers and haters of Pete Burns - this was released via his online PA on his official website:

Hi everyone,

I've been in touch with Steve, who has confirmed that he is officially back as manager for Pete / Dead Or Alive. He and Pete are working on new material with a view to releasing later this year, possibly a new single to preview a new album in the summer. There will be exciting collaborations with known artists, more news to follow very soon. They are actively seeking a new record deal.

Take care,
Rose xx

----

(Steve is Steve Coy, long time Dead or Alive partner.)

I expect a lot of negative feedback in the thread but for those who enjoy him....!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    For lovers and haters of Pete Burns - this was released via his online PA on his official website:

Hi everyone,

I've been in touch with Steve, who has confirmed that he is officially back as manager for Pete / Dead Or Alive. He and Pete are working on new material with a view to releasing later this year, possibly a new single to preview a new album in the summer. There will be exciting collaborations with known artists, more news to follow very soon. They are actively seeking a new record deal.

Take care,
    Rose xx

----

(Steve is Steve Coy, long time Dead or Alive partner.)

I expect a lot of negative feedback in the thread but for those who enjoy him....!

Ha ha! The fact that it has taken almost three months for anyone to leave a post shows precisely how much interest there is in Pete Burns so-called "musical" offerings!