Nikhil And Molly

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
Forum Member
✭✭
I actually had a tear in my eye last night when Nikhil suddenly realised that Molly needed him, most touching moment in months.

Comments

• avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bellamina wrote: »
    I actually had a tear in my eye last night when Nikhil suddenly realised that Molly needed him, most touching moment in months.

I pity the poor baby having to see the awful acting of Nikhil, no wonder she wouldn't stop crying.
  • Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, are we to assume that he takes the baby with him when he leaves soon. It would be for the best, otherwise the poor mite will be passed from pillar to post. At least the door can be left open for his return in a couple of years. Nikhil's acting was pretty dire last night !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he leaves with Molly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry to see them both go.
  • Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cried... but then again I am crying at everything atm
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    I cried... but then again I am crying at everything atm

So am I, I don't know what's come over me! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree very touching.

Poor Brenda though, loosing her daughter and now her granddaughter moving plus being in the middle of her treatment.
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    Yes he leaves with Molly.

I have read that the door has been left open for him to return if he wishes.
    Maybe if he does return from Canada, he brings with him a girlfriend who he eventually marries and would be a stepmother for little Molly.
    I would like to see that happen.
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,127
    Forum Member
    Poor Nikhil.... I felt exactly the same way too. Will miss him for all his excentric ways. Emmerdale killing off and getting rid of so many good characters this past year or two.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Popsiemia wrote: »
    Poor Nikhil.... I felt exactly the same way too. Will miss him for all his excentric ways. Emmerdale killing off and getting rid of so many good characters this past year or two.

Agree, getting rid of too many good characters and leaving behind the rubbish like Maurel.
  • evoleevole Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Priya was surprisingly reasonable and compassionate in her dealings with Brenda and her concern for Molly's well being. It shocked me.:eek:
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,389
    Forum Member
    What is it with Emmerdale and Canada:D This is the 2nd lot from the dales to leave. Jimmys half sister cant think of her name went there as well. Why couldn't Nikil just move to another part of England.
  • Steph_CuckowSteph_Cuckow Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just caught up and cried my eyes out. Considering the role Ril Makarem has to portray i think he is incredible and grief comes in different forms
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    I like Nikhil will be a shame when he goes,
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    LaineyT wrote: »
    What is it with Emmerdale and Canada:D This is the 2nd lot from the dales to leave. Jimmys half sister cant think of her name went there as well. Why couldn't Nikil just move to another part of England.
    Emmerdale has a big following in Canada. It's a sop to the viewers.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

bib: Yes, how about Manchester, like certain past EE characters:D

I'm going to miss the delicious Nikhil.:(
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I don't understand is how he's got a job and place to live in Canada so quickly. I know someone who emigrated to Canada and it took months for everything to get sorted. Canada isn;t like the UK where we let anyone in! You really have to jump through hoops to live there.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Andybear wrote: »
    What I don't understand is how he's got a job and place to live in Canada so quickly. I know someone who emigrated to Canada and it took months for everything to get sorted. Canada isn;t like the UK where we let anyone in! You really have to jump through hoops to live there.

Such a palaver over there. You have to sit and pass an English exam when you are English.

Then you have to leave Canada and drive back in again once you have passed all the criteria.
  • notlurkingnownotlurkingnow Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it even more heartbreaking to watch because the real-life mummy of Maia, who plays Molly, died last month. It's just too sad, and she is THE most adorable baby. I can't watch her without crying.
  • Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it even more heartbreaking to watch because the real-life mummy of Maia, who plays Molly, died last month. It's just too sad, and she is THE most adorable baby. I can't watch her without crying.

really hadn't heard that, so sad
  • JohnMc1JohnMc1 Posts: 943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Technically Scarlett left for Mexico [Eve later joined her] to start some business there. Its was only when she came back for Carl's funeral did we hear we went to Canada [no mention of Eve or Lexi, Carl's wife, Scarlett's Sister]though. This show hasn't been continuity friendly for awhile though.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Scarlett went to Canada because her mother lives there. (I can't remember her mother's name but she was played by Linda Lussardi).
  • Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    I thought Scarlett went to Canada because her mother lives there. (I can't remember her mother's name but she was played by Linda Lussardi).

she went to Mexico 1st on holiday then moved to Canada
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member

How sad.:cry: I love little Molly. Such a sweet baby. She is one year old now (7 August)

Her mother died on 2 July I believe from cancer. There are some pictures on twitter.
    https://twitter.com/njsmith3
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:DHe could have gone to Glasgow. The people of Emmerdale seem to have a fondness for the place:D