When will Corrie kill off Eileen?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    just change the words from come on eileen,to kill off eileen!
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she will be suffocated by that ever-increasing wild haystack that is growing on her head:o
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 68,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Todd is returning - they won't kill her off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Eileen, just feel the whole Paul story line took its toll on her character. It would be nice to see her settle down, with who I am unsure- I just feel her and Lloyd are good friends and a relationship may change/spoil this in the long term.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just so glad that Paul has gone - I loathed his character, and his haircut and granddad jacket he wore :p
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So fed up with listening to whining cow last night, and what annoys me is characters liking to admit they are going to feel sorry for themselves and get drunk. Pathetic excuse of a character, wish she went with Julie to the lakes and just leave her there.

What happened to the counselling she was supposed to receive? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    If she is killed off, how would people like her to be killed?

Maybe hit by a fire engine driven by Tiny.
    He can't see over the steering wheel so doesn't see Eileen in the road.

Mind you, the fire engine would probably be a write off! :)
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Unfortunely they won't axe Eileen...

why not?
    Why does she deserve to be kept on?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the acting is terrible from this woman, always has been, she has smiling eyes when she is supposed to be hurt, I don't even know under what circumstances Paul left, was it her decision? Who dumped who? If she dumped him, why don't she just bloody well get on with it or at least give her less screen time until she's "over it"

I personally would rather watch Nick laying in a hospital bed and nothing happening than watching her trying to act, yeah I know it's bitchy, I don't bloody well care :D
  • NoWireHangersNoWireHangers Posts: 909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully never!

I want more afternoon wine scenes with Deirdre
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Eileen looking very rough these last few weeks, is it because of Paul or the dodgey make-up over the WeatherMed tan or too many vodkas.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah. Her head spontaneously combusts and Paul has to come and put the fire out. :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Todd is returning - they won't kill her off.

but he could be just returning for her funeral lol
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,645
    Forum Member
    Scotlass wrote: »
    Keep her off the screen for a while, along with Gail, David, Tina, Katy, Sophie, etc.........

Oh yes, whilst out shopping for a new toaster. Oh the irony in that:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why not?
    Why does she deserve to be kept on?

That's irrelevant. She's been there too long!
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until FieryTinyman turned up, I loved Eileen. She's a strong character who struggled to bring up her kids decently against all the odds and with a great sense of humour.

OK, TPTB ruined her when Paul turned up, but now he's thankfully gone, she can get back to doing what she does best - messing around with Lloyd and Steve in the cab office. :cool:
  • sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to love Eileen!:(
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 68,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eileen is like Shirley in EE just always unhappy and moaning- but they wont axe her not after 13 years...
  • AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hanging is too good for Eileen now!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndreaMC wrote: »
    Hanging is too good for Eileen now!

Like those necks would ever break! :eek:
  • AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    Like those necks would ever break! :eek:

Yeah you're totally right, lol.
    I reckon the lilliputians of the street are going to have to stake her down while she sleeps!:D
  • AuntieSoapAuntieSoap Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Until FieryTinyman turned up, I loved Eileen. She's a strong character who struggled to bring up her kids decently against all the odds and with a great sense of humour.

OK, TPTB ruined her when Paul turned up, but now he's thankfully gone, she can get back to doing what she does best - messing around with Lloyd and Steve in the cab office. :cool:

I agree. They have tried several time to pair her off and it's never worked because Eileen's strength is her independence and devotion to her boys. That was beautifully tempered with her relationship with Steve and Lloyd who are her mates and her clash with Gail. That is the Eileen we need back. There is nothing wrong with a character remaining single especially if they can make her optimistic again.

I hope they will bring her back to her best, especially with Todd returning and her way of always being so protective of him.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,596
    Forum Member
    As you know, I do not condone the dismembering of human beings but in this one off case, I am going to turn a blind eye to Horrible Eileen having each of her limbs sawn off with a hacksaw and her head severed with a scythe. If she screams out in pain, so that we can all hear, then so be it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    As you know, I do not condone the dismembering of human beings but in this one off case, I am going to turn a blind eye to Horrible Eileen having each of her limbs sawn off with a hacksaw and her head severed with a scythe. If she screams out in pain, so that we can all hear, then so be it.

oh i like that idea lol
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,596
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    oh i like that idea lol

Life can teach us all some very hard lessons, OM, and Eileen is about to learn hers. I take no pleasure in this whatsoever.