emmerdale Moira ....

2»

Comments

• lolasofielolasofie Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind Chas, what about Katie, if she ever returns? No man since she left, she'll be so desperate she'd shag a mop:eek::o

But sure there is always Andy drip head boring arse for her to jump on .....acually maybe stick with the mop ...:o
  • Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,447
    Forum Member
    lolasofie wrote: »
    There will also be three lovely lads for Chas to attack .....i mean "flirt" with ;)

PMSL:D!!
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully none of James's three sons will be desperate enough to go anywhere near the vile Debbie.;)
  • Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,447
    Forum Member
    But sure there is always Andy drip head boring arse for her to jump on .....acually maybe stick with the mop ...:o

Lmfao:D! Well at least the mop has more personality than Andy:o:eek:!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmfao:D! Well at least the mop has more personality than Andy:o:eek:!!

and you can get a nice one with a fine set of white hair .....,,,,at least a mop cant whine at you like Andeh ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully none of James's three sons will be desperate enough to go anywhere near the vile Debbie.;)

No sure not when fine lookers like Edna and Betty are floating around all single and gagging for it ..;)
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Er nope:D But then against Cain, nearly any man would have trouble getting a look in with me:o:D
    He is quite nice Collie, he'll do as a back up to ogle at when Cain's not on screen:D:D
    No sure not when fine lookers like Edna and Betty are floating around all single and gagging for it ..;)
    Betty'll be on him like a rat up drainpipe, given half a chance.
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's destined for Amy
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

At least the mop won't start beating on her if she does something wrong. And if it did she could.....wipe the floor with it!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is quite nice Collie, he'll do as a back up to ogle at when Cain's not on screen:D:D

Nope, nope, nope. There are only two men in the whole world that could distract me from Cain. One is a undead bleached blonde vampire, and the other is an overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained, borderline-alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding.

:o:D:D
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »
    I agree with this, there have been loads of scenes like this lately. The guy obviously loves her which is why he keeps things from her because he knows she will disapprove. I think she loves him too, she does put up with a lot from him - I know I would put up with my fella not coming home at night, but she knew what he was like beforehand. Yes he's changed but surely she can't expect him to become an angel.

Not sure where the scriptwriters are going with this to be honest but I don't think they intend splitting them up - maybe they are trying to show that they will stick together through thick and thin?

There is obviously a lot of trouble to come once
    Cain comes back from holiday and finds out she has lied to him and put the farm up for sale,
    Yeah, there have been too many similar scenes in succession of Moira reproaching Cain. If they had been spread out more it wouldn't be as noticeable. It feels like one step forward, two steps back with them every week at the moment.
    I know it'd be a cliche but I'm hoping she shacks up with John's brother when he arrives because Bill Ward is much fitter than Cain IMO and there might be some topless scenes if he gets with Moira;) and I just think Moira and Cain are going round in circles now:yawn:
    Oh gawd, I hope really hope they don't go in that direction. Cain would be heartbroken. :( And I don't want to watch that.

Plus, he'd probably then kill Bill Ward's character, which wouldn't be good for you. ;):D
    bib: Agreed.

I think Katie will have a go first, when she returns. Or maybe Chas or Berniece.
    Katie will probably save herself for the sons. All three of them. :p
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, nope, nope. There are only two men in the whole world that could distract me from Cain. One is a undead bleached blonde vampire, and the other is an overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained, borderline-alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding.

:o:D:D

I'm guessing that the first one is Spike, or as I know him, 'the good vampire in Buffy that just wasn't Angel' :p:p. Who's the second one?? Gene Hunt?? Neither of them a patch on our lovely Cain;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing that the first one is Spike, or as I know him, 'the good vampire in Buffy that just wasn't Angel' :p:p. Who's the second one?? Gene Hunt?? Neither of them a patch on our lovely Cain;)

Got it in one;) though I suppose my location might have been a bit of a giveaway for the first:D

:eek: They are! There the only ones who would have competition with Cain though:D
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    How weird will it be to see 'Charlie Stubbs' from Corrie as a different character! Every time he comes on screen, I'd be half expecting Tracy to pop up and finish the job off. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I thought moira and cain were good at first but now she is so annoying. She knew what he was like when they got together and now she moaning cos he tries to help her and her idiot son. My hubby was watching the other night and even he said the type of character cain is he would just tell her to "jog on"!!
    He was great with charity last week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its a shame Moira and Cain's relationship is being largely impacted I would have hoped it would have brought them closer. A shame as I really like them together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder are they making Moira such a cow so viewers will want Cain and Charity back together especially when the Archie stuff comes out ....
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder are they making Moira such a cow so viewers will want Cain and Charity back together especially when the Archie stuff comes out ....

I don't think so, I thinks it's more to do with showing that Cain will stand by her regardless - otherwise he would have left when she told him to go.