• ThamwetThamwet Posts: 2,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Koronayshun Streat.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    I am not saying there isn't but there was in 2005 too.....how come you didn't tune in then? :p

No....I am sure you can in lighten me though ;)

I was a dipper back then. I'm emotional vacant when it comes to EastEnders the now.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,264
    Forum Member
    I was a dipper back then. I'm emotional vacant when it comes to EastEnders the now.
    :D
    So your not watching EastEnders now then?
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coronation Street.

Emmerdale would be a close second. Rhona's painkiller addiction has been one of the best soap stories of the year.

Hollyoaks was brilliant at the end of 2012 and I thought it was a sign of a great 2013, but I must admit I've not really enjoyed the show that much. There have been some good moments, but it's not been as good as 2007 or the last four months of 2012.
  • missemmerdale22missemmerdale22 Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmerdale has a lot better storylines then the corrie and hollyoaks Eastenders has not been a lot of good this year.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exsqueeze me? There is loads going in the village, do you know how many barns Emmerdale has coupled with sexually frustrated people?
    You've seen the Hogmanay episode then?:D:eek:
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks.
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,731
    Forum Member
    Emmerdale - I've only recently started watching again, and it really is a total transformation from 2012.

Neighbours and Hollyoaks would be second. Both should be better than what they are. Neighbours began the year so well, then lost it over the summer, but is showing signs of recovery again. If Hollyoaks relied less on plot driven and high octane drama, and remembered character development is the heart of good storytelling, they'd be in a better position.

Eastenders - I don't think I need to explain why it's at the bottom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hollyoaks and Emmerdale, couldn't choose one.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks, overall it has been great.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Hollyoaks, overall it has been great.

P have you moved away from EE like me? Come to Emmerdale mon, they're got Can (nae Able though) ;) xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    P have you moved away from EE like me? Come to Emmerdale mon, they're got Can (nae Able though) ;) xxx

No I haven't moved on yet, I've heard Emmerdale good I probably should start getting into it, I use to watch it and remember Cain (Is he still bad boy??)
    btw your not missing anything on EE, it seems to be a habit of mine to watch it, I'm hoping dtc can improve things.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I haven't moved on yet, I've heard Emmerdale good I probably should start getting into it, I use to watch it and remember Cain (Is he still bad boy??)
    btw your not missing anything on EE, it seems to be a habit of mine to watch it, I'm hoping dtc can improve things.

Emmerdale is cracking atm, they have a big week come up so tune in :) Cain has actually matured a bit but he isn't a big softy either still got an edge still sexy ahahaha.
    Thank God. I think I'II leave it 4 weeks and then maybe try and tune back in. I miss all you lot on the daily threads but cannot stand to watch the now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale is cracking atm, they have a big week come up so tune in :) Cain has actually matured a bit but he isn't a big softy either still got an edge still sexy ahahaha.
    Thank God. I think I'II leave it 4 weeks and then maybe try and tune back in. I miss all you lot on the daily threads but cannot stand to watch the now.

I think I might actually tune in, I always see clips on This Morning or the BSA and in magazines about Emmerdale and it all looka really good but I never tune in but I might start, I'm missing out on huge drama :D

Carol/Masood are a massive bore, I've gone off Mas especially when he choose to look after Bianca kida rather than spend time with his son. For me the Masoods are over, Zainab was the glue that was holding them together, its sad because I loved Mas but now I find him boring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I might actually tune in, I always see clips on This Morning or the BSA and in magazines about Emmerdale and it all looka really good but I never tune in but I might start, I'm missing out on huge drama :D

Carol/Masood are a massive bore, I've gone off Mas especially when he choose to look after Bianca kida rather than spend time with his son. For me the Masoods are over, Zainab was the glue that was holding them together, its sad because I loved Mas but now I find him boring.

Yes tune in, the thread is a right hoot :)
    The Masoods are over love & Masood is a bit of a pr*ck. :( & for me such a big part of EE died when Pat did :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes tune in, the thread is a right hoot :)
    The Masoods are over love & Masood is a bit of a pr*ck. :( & for me such a big part of EE died when Pat did :(

Wish Pat was still alive, it truly was an end of an era when she died :( I miss her being the agony aunt, and just Pat
  • OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks has been fantastic!
  • MJsDirtyDianaMJsDirtyDiana Posts: 366,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emmerdale, although a few actors are holding it back, 'ahem' Debbie and Jai!
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmerdale by a long mile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmerdale for me it has been brilliant this year.
  • Corrie2010Corrie2010 Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie
  • boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much I love Corrie, Emmerdale have had the edge this year...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    EMMERDALE by a mile!!
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eastenders ever since Ronnie returned it's been improving, people say that before she left was when it went bad