Options

Rebecca - the only honourable woman in IAC this year

Rebecca appears to be the most honourable decent woman this year.

She doesn't get involved in the bitching - maybe being the victim of bullying herself has made her very aware of just how hurtful in can be.

Top person!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does seem like a very sweet person. :)
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cellomad wrote: »

She doesn't get involved in the bitching - maybe being the victim of bullying herself has made her very aware of just how hurtful in can be.

Top person!!

I agree.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Rebecca has really grown on me...a beautiful person.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cellomad wrote: »

Top person!!

I love how she's really perked up since she did that trial as it's totally relaxed her and her naturally warm and slightly quirky personality has come out far more. I think there's a good chance that Rebecca might make it to the end. :)
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I love how she's really perked up since she did that trial as it's totally relaxed her and her naturally warm and slightly quirky personality has come out far more. I think there's a good chance that Rebecca might make it to the end. :)

Yes, I said after the trial she transformed. It was lovely to see.

:)
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rebecca has a good heart. It's nice to see her confidence blossoming. :)
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think she's very pretty. She has lovely eyes and a great smile.

It would be good to see her experience in the jungle bring about a real confidence boost by the time she leaves. I doubt she will win, but hope she stays the pace. :)
  • Options
    RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's the most deserving winner in there in my view.
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope she succeeds:)
  • Options
    J SwiftJ Swift Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she still fuels the bullying rather than trying to put a dampener on it

She dropped Amy in it with the concealer for no reason other than to strengthen her own position in the "coven" - she was the one who originally singled Amy out too and started making issues where there weren't any

She might not be one of the real bad guys, but she's like the friend who'd be nice to your face and bitch about you behind your back
  • Options
    turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's my favourite person in there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J Swift wrote: »

She dropped Amy in it with the concealer for no reason other than to strengthen her own position in the "coven" - she was the one who originally singled Amy out too and started making issues where there weren't any

She might not be one of the real bad guys, but she's like the friend who'd be nice to your face and bitch about you behind your back

She has never bitched about Amy. She was not the one who 'originally singled Amy out', assuming that you are referring to a conversation where Lucy attacked the beauty industry when Amy was talking about it. The conversation about the concealer was mostly interesting because it made Amy's statement that other people had been sharing it so puzzling: which were the other people? Obviously not the women who were saying they had heard that she had some.

Rebecca has been a good friend to Amy, and it is a real shame that so few of her fans have the grace to give any credit to another woman. Let alone the endless, tiresome misogyny of yet AGAIN referring to other women as witches. It is that attitude that led to Jade, Jo and Danielle being slaughtered during and after CBB while Jack Tweed, who was at least as bad as any, got off scott free: he was not a woman, so he could not be abused as a 'witch' in a 'coven', so that was all right.
  • Options
    boyzieboyzie Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's no more honourable than I am..........
  • Options
    Janey123Janey123 Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    I first met Becky when she was a small child, I know her father well and can tell you that she is a very genuine, kind-hearted person. She is totally unspoilt by her fame and is very natural. I also agree with kate03 that she is very pretty. I'd love for her to win :-)
  • Options
    millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love her to win as well. She has never bitched about Amy. Think Lucy was asking Rebbeca if she knew if Amy had a conceler. What is Becky supposed to say if she has seen it is she suppose to lie and say no.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    Rebecca has really grown on me...a beautiful person.

She's growing on me too.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's awful! Epitome of passive-aggressive...
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has never bitched about Amy. She was not the one who 'originally singled Amy out', assuming that you are referring to a conversation where Lucy attacked the beauty industry when Amy was talking about it.

Lucy did not attack only the beauty industry. She had a problem with Amy as an individual too and even with how Amy looked. Her own words show that.

And I don't think it was a coincidence or accident that Lucy attacked the industry Amy's in. It's much more likely that it was aimed at Amy all along.
    The conversation about the concealer was mostly interesting because it made Amy's statement that other people had been sharing it so puzzling: which were the other people? Obviously not the women who were saying they had heard that she had some.

Rebecca has been a good friend to Amy, and it is a real shame that so few of her fans have the grace to give any credit to another woman. Let alone the endless, tiresome misogyny of yet AGAIN referring to other women as witches. It is that attitude that led to Jade, Jo and Danielle being slaughtered during and after CBB while Jack Tweed, who was at least as bad as any, got off scott free: he was not a woman, so he could not be abused as a 'witch' in a 'coven', so that was all right.

It's interesting that you don't deny Rebecca "dropped Amy in it with the concealer" but instead raise a cluster of other issues.

Still, I like Rebecca and am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, especially since the social pressure to join in the bitching (which Rebecca hasn't done) must be considerable.
  • Options
    Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well she`s certainly coming across as more mature and less annoying than the older ones like wright and the soap women.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has never bitched about Amy. She was not the one who 'originally singled Amy out', assuming that you are referring to a conversation where Lucy attacked the beauty industry when Amy was talking about it. The conversation about the concealer was mostly interesting because it made Amy's statement that other people had been sharing it so puzzling: which were the other people? Obviously not the women who were saying they had heard that she had some.

Excellent post and I entirely agree.
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member

I agree. Rebecca is pretending to be nice to Amy, whilst still trying to keep in with the other two gorgons!
  • Options
    1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with that.