Options

Xfactor-Exec Producer doesn't think much of Dannii Minouge

2»

Comments

• Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can go back to the same panel! Why not go back to the best panel.
  • Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii does not want to go back to the UK panel.

I think once she joined the Australian and saw how warm, friendly, and how respected she is..............why would you want to go back to a cold, dull, boring panel where your efforts were never appreciated (Louis did in her last two seasons).
  • Options
    PrincessRivPrincessRiv Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii often won the best judge polls during her time on X factor. She did put work into the acts. She was great as was Nicole. Yet, who comes back, the awful Sharon followed by the insipid Cheryl. Does class and warmth not count as attributes anymore? Is glossy hair more important?
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii often won the best judge polls during her time on X factor. She did put work into the acts. She was great as was Nicole. Yet, who comes back, the awful Sharon followed by the insipid Cheryl. Does class and warmth not count as attributes anymore? Is glossy hair more important?

Repeat after me -- Dannii is happy on the Australian X Factor. Dannii wants to be in Australia because of her young son.

Sorry for the sarcasm, and I understand that Dannii fans may be disappointed that she isn't back on the UK show - but there is a very good reason why, and Dannii has more than once reiterated this in magazine and television interviews (not to mention Tweets)
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii does not want to go back to the UK panel.

I think once she joined the Australian and saw how warm, friendly, and how respected she is..............why would you want to go back to a cold, dull, boring panel where your efforts were never appreciated (Louis did in her last two seasons).

Dannii hasnt ruled out a return but she couldnt do it this year cos of her son.
    Im really looking forward to the aussie show though. The energy is great there and the talent is incredible.
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member

this is simon cowell we are talking about so doesnt surprise me he went for the latter :p i hope dannii never returns to the UK show, she went out on a massive high and from what i hear she is doing great on the OZ show, think she had the winner on her first season too, i know she is not the best singer but something about her works great on the judging panel