Options

The Flavia Cacace Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• Options
    Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Well there is certainly NO disputing that Flav is the Rumba Queen now! :D

We all know that her and Matt had the most gorgeous Rumbas EVER on Strictly, and now she has added to that with last nights spine-tingling Rumba fusion with Louis. The only male to ever have scored a 10 for Rumba outside of a Xmas Special and between the 3 X 10 with Matt and the one with Louis now, Flav is the only female pro to ever have got a 10... Nice one Flav! ;):D

I absolutely LOVE last nights routine and Flav somehow managed to really make the transition from Rumba to Tango look effortless and the choreography was just gorgeous with the way it all built.... very smouldering and spine-tingling!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dilly 1 wrote: »
    Well there is certainly NO disputing that Flav is the Rumba Queen now! :D

We all know that her and Matt had the most gorgeous Rumbas EVER on Strictly, and now she has added to that with last nights spine-tingling Rumba fusion with Louis. The only male to ever have scored a 10 for Rumba outside of a Xmas Special and between the 3 X 10 with Matt and the one with Louis now, Flav is the only female pro to ever have got a 10... Nice one Flav! ;):D

I absolutely LOVE last nights routine and Flav somehow managed to really make the transition from Rumba to Tango look effortless and the choreography was just gorgeous with the way it all built.... very smouldering and spine-tingling!

So not only is she the Tango Queen but the Rumba Queen too, not bad! :D

I loved their dance last night too, it's probably my favourite of the series so far. I thought Flavia did a brilliant job with the choreography too, it was so different to the other dances which for me made it stand out :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Vincent and Flavia have been nominated for BEST CHOREOGRAPHY for Midnight Tango in the What's On Stage Awards - You can vote for them here :D

http://awards.whatsonstage.com/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all :)

Flav on ITT again tonight for the Pro Challenge! COME ON FLAV! :D

Hopefully she can do the double and get this AND the glitterball in the bag. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just in case we get a glimpse of Flav's dresses on ITT I'm adding mine now :)

Jive

Dilly - Yellow

Foxtrot

Dilly - Red

Pro Dance?

Dilly - White
  • Options
    Forum Member
    YAYYYYY!!!!.... WELL DONE FLAVIA!! :D:D:D

World Record Holder and even has a CERTIFICATE! :D:D:D

Wow, she was VERY quick and brilliant! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay Flavs! I was actually nervous that she would be runner-up again, but she did it! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    FLAV TWEET : :D

Very happy, Did it for the girls X
    http://t.co/OJ1LazHZ

And a very proud Jimi :D

So my missus @FlaviaCacace is now in the Guinness book of records...she is truly amazin.BELIEVE. the glitter ball next..this is her year xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    echad wrote: »
    Yay Flavs! I was actually nervous that she would be runner-up again, but she did it! :D

I know... So glad she did it :D Top girl last year and winner this year... Nice one :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,984
    Forum Member
    Jive

Dilly - Yellow
    Molly - Blue

Foxtrot

Dilly - Red
    Molly - Black

Pro Dance?

Dilly - White
    Molly - Red
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FLAV TWEET : :D

Very happy, Did it for the girls X
    http://t.co/OJ1LazHZ

And a very proud Jimi :D

So my missus @FlaviaCacace is now in the Guinness book of records...she is truly amazin.BELIEVE. the glitter ball next..this is her year xx

I just read Jimi's tweet, he's so sweet. :D

Are some of you guys the Flavettes? Those are some pretty amazing gifts she's received. :eek: I love Strictly Guess Who. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well done Flavia! :D

World Record holder whoop! :D

She's on a bit of a roll this year...next stop....the Glitterball Trophy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    echad wrote: »
    I just read Jimi's tweet, he's so sweet. :D

Are some of you guys the Flavettes? Those are some pretty amazing gifts she's received. :eek: I love Strictly Guess Who. :D

Lol yeah, we are The Flavettes :D The name came from one night when there was a group of us at one of V&F's shows at Blackpool Tower and the compere asked all of the tables to write down a question for them and we called ourselves The Flavettes on the piece of paper and Flav loved it and said she liked having a collective name she could call us so it stuck!! :D

That is our very own JollyMolly who makes the AMAZING things for her.... she too is very talented and creative just like Flav! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JollyMolly wrote: »
    Well done Flavia! :D

World Record holder whoop! :D

She's on a bit of a roll this year...next stop....the Glitterball Trophy :D

Wow, this has already been quite a year for her what with Midnight Tango in the west end, an Olivier nomination, a UK tour, getting into the Guinness Book Of Records.... and so far a SCD Semi-Finalist with her eye on the GLITTERBALL! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol yeah, we are The Flavettes :D The name came from one night when there was a group of us at one of V&F's shows at Blackpool Tower and the compere asked all of the tables to write down a question for them and we called ourselves The Flavettes on the piece of paper and Flav loved it and said she liked having a collective name she could call us so it stuck!! :D

That is our very own JollyMolly who makes the AMAZING things for her.... she too is very talented and creative just like Flav! :cool:

Aha I like that. :D

She must be very talented indeed, I was amazed by the creations, you can tell Flav just loves them. Awesome work! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good luck to Flav and Louis tonight.... I will be voting like a MANIAC! :eek::D

Glad Jimi will be there tonight although he is in the BBC bar watching with a couple of friends. That must be so he can have a drink to calm his nerves :D..... Probably so he can also vote like a MANIAC too :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've waited years but we finally have our Flavia and Vincent final!! :D:D
  • Options
    SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    laura21 wrote: »

Yes we have and I'm sure they will both have a great week. I hope that Zoe does mention the point that this is the first time both members of a pro partnership have got to the Strictly final.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    :o Sorry wrong thread. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    laura21 wrote: »
    SaraV1308 wrote: »
    Yes we have and I'm sure they will both have a great week. I hope that Zoe does mention the point that this is the first time both members of a pro partnership have got to the Strictly final.

YAYYY!! Well done to Flav and Vincent! They finally made it to the final and wishing them both lots of luck :)

CANNOT wait for next week and soooo happy that Flavia has made it to another SCD final and let's hope she gets the Gold with Louis! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If anyone hasn't seen the tweets from Vincent & Flavia about their new Dance APP, here is the link :)

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/dance-with-vincent-flavia/id582940176?mt=8

It is great and I might buy some of the other dances on it..,. Great little videos too :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Time for the last dress prediction on the series :cry: but still :D:D:D:D as we get to guess FINAL dresses :D and Flav must have got to wear ALL her fab dresses this year! And she has had some stunning ones! She definitely wins best dressed this year :D

Final Dress Predictions

Salsa

Molly: White

Showdance

Molly: Purple

Charleston

Molly: Pink
  • Options
    SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    Final Dress Predictions

Salsa