Angelo

2»

Comments

• Black VelvetBlack Velvet Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the baby's name is lovely. I have a long time friend called Angela and a couple of years ago I was writing a christmas card to her and something I had never noticed before when you write the name its Angel with an a added on at the end. Just like Angelo. Angel with an o added on.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I'm not keen on it. I thought she'd choose something more 'normal'.

And I have to say, as much as I like her and applaud her keeping herself to herself as far as the media goes, I do think she's been a bit silly about all this secrecy over the name. How can it be that 'personal' and not be 'ready' to say it? It's just a name FFS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its better then peanut...not the biggest fan tho
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder who she named him after, an Italian friend, D'Angelo the singer? i like it though :)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when you write the name its Angel with an a added on at the end. Just like Angelo. Angel with an o added on.

No s**t Sherlock. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No s**t Sherlock. :D

:D:D:D
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    When threads backfire! :eek::D Nice name, not too showbiz but not too common either. Sadly, there was always going to be one of these threads no matter what she called him, I suspect.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

And I have to say, as much as I like her and applaud her keeping herself to herself as far as the media goes, I do think she's been a bit silly about all this secrecy over the name. How can it be that 'personal' and not be 'ready' to say it? It's just a name FFS.

ok..............

i do think adele should get over herself though.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Completely agree.

I hate the name tbh, each to their own though.
  • Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The name sounds great to me and certainly much better than twenty or so others that spring to mind.

Each to their own.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I don't mind the name at all, her dad isn't too keen 'bit L.A' he says.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268828/Adele-dad-Rift-left-heartbroken.html
    shocked he's speaking to the papers again really, did he not learn from the first time:rolleyes:
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I don't mind the name at all, her dad isn't too keen 'bit L.A' he says.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268828/Adele-dad-Rift-left-heartbroken.html
    shocked he's speaking to the papers again really, did he not learn from the first time:rolleyes:

He needs to just be quiet now :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just reading that story on Mail Online about Adele's dad. It's a sad story but Adele must have her reason's why she doesn't want anything to do with her dad.
    Forum Member
    He needs to just be quiet now :o

I know I was:eek: I think anybody reading the article would think the same. I am sure he is very upset about the rift but how silly to go to the papers again, honestly you couldn't make it up. My advice to him would be to go through his mum or son but not the press:confused:
    Forum Member
    I was just reading that story on Mail Online about Adele's dad. It's a sad story but Adele must have her reason's why she doesn't want anything to do with her dad.

I know and that interview will no doubt add to them now:(