CS. Way to go Sally

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
Forum Member
✭✭
I had quite forgotten how quick on the draw Sally could be, when she snapped 'adopted daughter' at Anna I thought about time somebody put that bitch in her place, and to add insult to injury she insulted the streets 'hardman' Owen, funniest thing I have seen for a while.

Go Sally Go:D:D

Comments

• gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    Yes, that couple are vile and deserved everything Sally gave. And I'm not usually a fan of hers!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    bellamina wrote: »
    I had quite forgotten how quick on the draw Sally could be, when she snapped 'adopted daughter' at Anna I thought about time somebody put that bitch in her place, and to add insult to injury she insulted the streets 'hardman' Owen, funniest thing I have seen for a while.

Looking forward to them going into battle find Anna and wannabe hardman Owen :sleep:
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loving Sally at the moment :) I think it will be really interesting with her and Tim now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know a lot of posters have a down on Tim but I think he is ok, he and Sally make a nice couple and I hope they stay together, that would really pee the windbags off, loving Sally at the mo, keep it up!
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Have to admit, I was rooting for Sally for once! Fair play to her; she's said what a lot of us are thinking!
  • Green ThingGreen Thing Posts: 1,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He will be history once Kevin returns

Tim
  • culabulaculabula Posts: 857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He will be history once Kevin returns

:confused:who?
  • sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found her comment to be extremely disrespectful to all of the adoptive parents out there.
  • wwinterjwwinterj Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the end of the day Sally was only speaking the truth. Anna and even more so Owen have no right to keep a farther away from his kid when the farther isn't bad as such and just wants to be part of his daughters life.
  • .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bellamina wrote: »

Adoptive mother, so what? In the eyes of the law Anna is Faye's mother, her legal guardian, which is more than can be said for Tim.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved that scene - I was smiling all the way through it!

Sally's great, don't understand why she gets a hard time on here!
  • Green ThingGreen Thing Posts: 1,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    I loved that scene - I was smiling all the way through it!

Sally's great, don't understand why she gets a hard time on here!

Because she can be horrible most of the time
  • worrierprincessworrierprincess Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    sofieellis wrote: »
    I found her comment to be extremely disrespectful to all of the adoptive parents out there.

I'm inclined to agree with you but because the insult was aimed at Anna, I'm willing to overlook it. I doubt Sally genuinely holds the view that adoptive parents aren't "real" parents and can't have the same bond with their children as other parents do with their biological children, she was clearly trying to wind Anna up and it worked. I mean Sally was the one who tried to persuade Tyrone that he should raise baby Jack even though biologically he was Kevin's because she knew how much he cared for him and what a good father he was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I usually find Sally annoying but she was brilliant in that scene. The bullies, Anna and Owen won't know what's hit them now that Tim has got Sally fighting his corner:D
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    I thought the 'adopted' comment was below the belt, particularly in front of Faye, who's already insecure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I don't think it was below the belt, Anna windarse has had a mouthful heading her way deservedly for ages, she is a fishwife of the lowest form and with her past family history should not ever have been considered for adoption in the first place.
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna and Owen need to learn in future they cannot go around shouting their mouth off and bullying everyone. Yes, perhaps Sally shouldn't of said it, but Anna and Owen keep insisting on pushing and pushing and they should expect a come back due to the way they treat people.

Owen is in no way tough anyway. Remember when Karl stood up to him when Owen tried to act the hardman waving a crowbar in his face, but Karl barely blinked. Even a few years back Owen had to hire men to beat Jim McDonald up because he couldn't do it himself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the 'adopted' comment was below the belt, particularly in front of Faye, who's already insecure.

I'm glad that Sally and Tim have annoyed Anna and Owen but I have to agree with you, that was not a great thing to say in front of Faye.
  • AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Anna really deserved to have that said to her about Faye being adopted, especially as her and Owen were standing on the street demanding that Faye's real biological, though dippy dad, should get lost and disappear.
    Where they really supposed to be looking out for Faye's interests there? Was Faye supposed to just knuckle down and forget that Tim even existed? What effect would them cutting off any ties the kid has with her real parent really have on Faye in the future? Was it better for Faye to have abandonment issues so that she would depend more on them? Were they just trying to be kind?LOL
    No Anna has some kind of issue with trying to control the lives of others as has Owen. A pair of low lifes desperate to have their power kicks.
    Anna is a foul minded gobsh1te who needs constantly cut down to size as Sally demonstrated. I've never liked Sally more.
    The cherry on the cake was to see Anna's sour bake whenever Sally asked her if she was jealous of her and Tim!
    Yes only jealous with a capital JEL,lol:D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndreaMC wrote: »
    No Anna really deserved to have that said to her about Faye being adopted, especially as her and Owen were standing on the street demanding that Faye's real biological, though dippy dad, should get lost and disappear.
    Where they really supposed to be looking out for Faye's interests there? Was Faye supposed to just knuckle down and forget that Tim even existed? What effect would them cutting off any ties the kid has with her real parent really have on Faye in the future? Was it better for Faye to have abandonment issues so that she would depend more on them? Were they just trying to be kind?LOL
    No Anna has some kind of issue with trying to control the lives of others as has Owen. A pair of low lifes desperate to have their power kicks.
    Anna is a foul minded gobsh1te who needs constantly cut down to size as Sally demonstrated. I've never liked Sally more.
    The cherry on the cake was to see Anna's sour bake whenever Sally asked her if she was jealous of her and Tim!

Don't hold back Andrea haha, can't stand Windass either :D
  • culabulaculabula Posts: 857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndreaMC wrote: »

Cherry? Cake? Sour bake? Are these on sale in Roy's Rolls?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Don't hold back Andrea haha, can't stand Windass either :D

Don't worry, holding back doesn't come naturally to me Scone,lol.
    I do so love the smell of napalmed Windass in the morning!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    culabula wrote: »
    Cherry? Cake? Sour bake? Are these on sale in Roy's Rolls?

Anything Anna serves up has got to be sour;)
    Good cooks know to put love into their food, Anna has only got steaming resentment, hostility and envy in her cupboards, poor thing:D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They say children bring out the best in you, not in Windass' case, still don't know why she didn't just get knocked up off her own back and have her own baby but then that wouldn't have paved the way for Brooke Vincent's cousin to join the soap.

Anyway with regards to Sally, let us not forget that her personality changes with the wind and she can be really bloody nasty towards others when she wants to be, remember when she got so up herself and thought she was better than the other workers in the factory, I think they put a lid on that personality trait after she had the breast cancer storyline though, I prefer Sally to be nice, I think they just wanted someone to fill Janice's space for bitching at the time who knows
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally is really dislikeable at times but I don't mind it so much as somehow its just who she is and she doesn't worry about being unpopular I think.
    Windass on the other hand is a permanently nasty hypocritical bully who uses Owen as her human rottweiler.
    It's the hypocrisy that gets to me.
    She really thinks she can be who she is and then revert to using that simpering baby voice whenever she wants to suck up to somebody. She thinks she can pull out the feeble little woman card whenever it's needed while at the same time storming round with a face that would haunt a castle bawling and terrorising her neighbours in the street.
    The very kindest thing to say would be that she'd a split personality. Sadly neither of the sides are any good:(