If you were Liz, would you not just bar Tracy-luv?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
As above.....Surly as a landlady she should not stand by while a customer is deliberately nasty and trying to get a rise out of a member of her staff.

Tina, although rather gobby herself, has a right to be able to go to work without having to worry about Tracy stirring everything up.

Comments

• AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would ban Tracey past, present and future from my pub.
    It would also make most sense for the business as you can be sure just her being there is putting other paying customers off from coming in:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    As above.....Surly as a landlady she should not stand by while a customer is deliberately nasty and trying to get a rise out of a member of her staff.

Tina, although rather gobby herself, has a right to be able to go to work without having to worry about Tracy stirring everything up.

In a normal place of work correct, but this is Corrie so who knows
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she should bar her. Mother of her granddaughter or not.

Tracy is toxic and has taken a turn for the worse lately. I'd bar her from the programme never mind just the Rovers!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The most unrealistic aspect of the lot is how every Rovers landlady simply adores Tina.

She's everything a good barmaid shouldn't be - surly, mouthy, rude, violent, unreliable - an absolute liability in every way.

Yet still, everybody who runs that pub fawns over her like she's royalty.

Ridiculous.

Tracey-luv's odd wind-up & OTT comment is nothing by comparison.
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Liz said, she plays dirty. If Liz bars her, what's to stop Tracy barring Liz from seeing Amy?

Although, Amy has been missing for a while now...
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's probably because she's Amy's mum. Plus Liz is Dierdres best friend and it would upset her if her daughter was barred by her best friend.
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ............ If Liz bars her, what's to stop Tracy barring Liz from seeing Amy?.............

Not seeing amy hasn't bothered liz in the slightest for the past two or three years ... why should it bother her now?
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most unrealistic aspect of the lot is how every Rovers landlady simply adores Tina.

She's everything a good barmaid shouldn't be - surly, mouthy, rude, violent, unreliable - an absolute liability in every way.

Yet still, everybody who runs that pub fawns over her like she's royalty.

Ridiculous.

Tracey-luv's odd wind-up & OTT comment is nothing by comparison.

This. ^^^

Liz knows Tracyluv of old. She doesn't know Tina who was behind the bar gnashing and foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. When Liz arrived back at the Rovers she found Tina having a fight with Kylie. Tina hasn't got the best temperament for a barmaid. Yet Liz seems to love her! :rolleyes:

Liz needs to sack Tina.
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Never mind Tracy and Tina; I'm sensing some vintage stuff with Liz being back behind the bar as landlady. She's going to be ruffling some feathers and it's like Bet Lynch all over again.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,136
    Forum Member
    At least Liz had told Tina several times to bite her tongue and not lose her temper with the customers which is more than Stella ever did.

I guess the answer to the original question is that her money is as good as anyone's and Pubs would start being pretty empty if Landlords barred everybody they personally don't like. If other customers said her or us it might be different but she isn't actually starting physical fights or being drunk and disorderly so hard to have grounds really. Plus the family connection - Deardre is her best friend and she is her grand daughters mother.
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going a bit OT.
    I thought Liz looked really nice last night. The actress is getting on a bit now and showing her with her boobs almost falling out like they were the other night does her no favours at her age.
    I'm all for sexy mature women but a big no to mutton dressed as lamb.
  • worrierprincessworrierprincess Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    I highly doubt if Liz barred Tracy she would cease her or Steve's contact with Amy, after all Tracy is always trying to palm her daughter off on someone else! Not only this but Steve surely has joint custody of Amy anyway so Tracy cannot stop Liz from seeing him on the days she's in Steve's care.

As for Liz and Deirdre being "best friends", have they even spoken to one another since Liz returned?!
  • worrierprincessworrierprincess Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    spunger wrote: »
    Going a bit OT.
    I thought Liz looked really nice last night. The actress is getting on a bit now and showing her with her boobs almost falling out like they were the other night does her no favours at her age.
    I'm all for sexy mature women but a big no to mutton dressed as lamb.

Yes but isn't that part of her character? It would be a bit weird if she suddenly came back and was all demure! I doubt the actress dresses the same way in real life.
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll be interesting to see how long Bev Callard stays this time.

Didn't she leave for health reasons last time?
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,596
    Forum Member
    It is Tina who should be sacked. How many customers has she spat poison at, thrown drinks over or threatened with violence ? Mind you, she's one of "my best barmaids". Sack her and sack her now. A horrible, violent thug.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Of course she should bar her. Mother of her granddaughter or not.

Tracy is toxic and has taken a turn for the worse lately. I'd bar her from the programme never mind just the Rovers!

Trouble is, Tracy being Tracy, if Liz barred her, Tracy would probably be vindictive enough to try and stop Liz seeing Amy. Liz probably thinks it better to tolerate Tracy rather than get her back up.
  • Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Trouble is, Tracy being Tracy, if Liz barred her, Tracy would probably be vindictive enough to try and stop Liz seeing Amy. Liz probably thinks it better to tolerate Tracy rather than get her back up.

True. Tracy would most definitely bar Liz from seeing Amy.
  • .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But not that long ago Tracey asked Steve if Amu could stay at his more nights a week I think it was like 6/7 nights so how would she be able to say that to Liz? Plus, Liz didn't care so much when she was in Spain.

Ban her from the pub and my telly box.
  • jantjant Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Liz said, she plays dirty. If Liz bars her, what's to stop Tracy barring Liz from seeing Amy?

Although, Amy has been missing for a while now...

Didn't Brian suggest recently that Amy was a bit of a handful at school? Usually when an 'absent' member of cast is mentioned, they suddenly pop up again. God help us if we end up with Tracey mark2 :eek:
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jant wrote: »
    Didn't Brian suggest recently that Amy was a bit of a handful at school? Usually when an 'absent' member of cast is mentioned, they suddenly pop up again. God help us if we end up with Tracey mark2 :eek:
    Perhaps she'll be just like her mother and appear with a new head after spending months in her room, listening to MP3s?
  • tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jant wrote: »

Yes, I noticed that, and thought it a bit out of the blue since there's been no indication so far that Amy is a problem child. I do hope she's not going to become a second Tracey, or even worse perhaps, a second Faye.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why doesn't Liz like Tracy? they used to be good friends years ago.
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she'll be just like her mother and appear with a new head after spending months in her room, listening to MP3s?

ha ha yes. Although now going with the times it's digital music. No more going upsturrs ta play ma tapes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love to see her barred; Liz throwing her out and Deirdre having no sympathy for her! Dont get why Rob is with her find it a bit odd.