What the Hell have you done that for??

RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why on Earth have they voted Steve out.. the only genuinely famous and funny one in there.

Have to put up with Joey`s made up words and Alfonso`s cheese now :devil::devil:

Comments

• CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha so that Alfonso gets his hopes up that he is going, only to be taken away from him again ha ha ha
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    The oldies rarely do well on RTV.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    He was boring and didn't add anything glad he's gone.
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all down to the editing again as to who ITV want to win it was a forgone conclusion who'd win from day 1
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    He was boring and didn't add anything glad he's gone.

I did nt think he was boring ,
    for me ,
    his trial was the most entertaining and he was the funniest person in there.
  • dannyb2k9dannyb2k9 Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he was more entertaining than lucy if only for his stumbling on that trial. hope lucy's out next can't be doing with people that grumpy
  • r0ry101r0ry101 Posts: 13,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's more people didn't bother to pick up the phone for him...anyone complaining should have :/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    greenyone wrote: »
    It's all down to the editing again as to who ITV want to win it was a forgone conclusion who'd win from day 1

I don't see how that is the case this time round even if it has been in the past. Apart from the first few trials they have all been shown reasonably equally. We had plenty of time to appreciate Steve's dry humour, and it still wasn't enough to get him the support he needed.

I am puzzled as to who is voting for Lucy and Alfonso, but they are, fair and square.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    The oldies rarely do well on RTV.

This used to be the show where the old has beens did well and sometimes won.

Those days are gone now
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote to save - there are too many people left in and the vote gets split. I think the demograph of voters is probably on the younger side too so younger camp mates will last longer.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    To be fair noone gets voted out, they just don't get enough votes.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    This used to be the show where the old has beens did well and sometimes won.

Those days are gone now

It's the kids with mobiles doing the voting.
  • abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve fans have to vote joey now. He wants him to win
  • hibbychubbshibbychubbs Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    i always find it strange when they show you the bits you never got to see and unless i missed it somehow...when did they show steve strutting about showing his bare ass... but they showed you Matthew in a bikini as said the editing will ultimately decide the winner
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing how a 6 times world snooker champion is less famous then an ignorant, bloke on a so called reality show whose done nothing.
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was a bore the right person left .
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abcd wrote: »

Erm no we don't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Amazing how a 6 times world snooker champion is less famous then an ignorant, bloke on a so called reality show whose done nothing.
    How is Joey ignorant exactly ? he's come across really down to earth so far .
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    troy4783 wrote: »
    How is Joey ignorant exactly ? he's come across really down to earth so far .

:) Have you watched the show .
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    greenyone wrote: »

It's more or less certain who will be final 3, not who will actually win

Think the editing this week has been more like to get Lucy and Alfonso out and it has backfired on them more than once

Steve gave us the moment of the series and at least it doesn't get tiring, unlike when they shoved Biggins and the rats down our throats before he went on to win
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abcd wrote: »
    I liked Steve but no way will I vote for Joey
  • phasersphasers Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Snooker that big of a sport though? It's not like it's football. It probably doesn't have the same audience demographics as IAC either so snooker fans wouldn't be voting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    :) Have you watched the show .
    Yes I have :) and I think your actually the ignorant person here not Joey .
  • alter_ego_catalter_ego_cat Posts: 6,073
    Forum Member
    troy4783 wrote: »
    Yes I have :) and I think your actually the ignorant person here not Joey .

Given that "lacking knowledge in general" is one of the definitions of ignorant I would say that Joey is the living embodiment of the word - which doesn't mean I dislike him and I do think he deserves to still be in there.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    phasers wrote: »
    Is Snooker that big of a sport though? It's not like it's football. It probably doesn't have the same audience demographics as IAC either so snooker fans wouldn't be voting.

There is a big snooker tournament on just now so no, however they had been blogging him on the world snooker website