Kate Middleton's Bare Bum on show??

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
Read this earlier, a German celeb mag has allegedly printed a picture of Kate's dress blowing up when she was touring Australia with William.

This means then that she was wearing NO KNICKERS??

:o:o:o

Comments

• ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The photo is in Bild newspaper. I don't know what to think about this, surely
    she should have learned her lesson by now :confused:
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she not just wearing a thong?
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is such a classy lady. Look, to be honest she is no better than Abbey Clancy
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nowt fapworthy here
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The paper hit a bum note with this
  • dgi_mdgi_m Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    what does arschgeile mean in english?
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nowt fapworthy here

The most bland woman in Britain.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    She's most likely wearing a thong to eliminate VPL. I can't see her going commando on an official engagement.
    Forum Member
    dgi_m wrote: »
    what does arschgeile mean in english?

I believe it is 'sexy ass'.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I praise all the papers who didn't publish these pictures. She is coming out or going in a helicopter, and the wind throws he skirt up. There are times people can't predict something like this, and lowlife people taking pictures of it is just wrong. And trying to blame Kate is equally wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Ironic that all the papers that are reporting it are just attracting traffic to the Bild Site which is really not difficult to find so don't think they deserve that much kudos in a sense. I wouldn't have known the existence of such images if the DM hadn't put up an article bemoaning it and I imagine many others are the same.

I do think she needs to consider weighing her dresses or selecting dresses that are a heavier fabric.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Ironic that all the papers that are reporting it are just attracting traffic to the Bild Site which is really not difficult to find so don't think they deserve that much kudos in a sense. I wouldn't have known the existence of such images if the DM hadn't put up an article bemoaning it and I imagine many others are the same.

I do think she needs to consider weighing her dresses or selecting dresses that are a heavier fabric.[/QUOTE]

And maybe wear some knickers.?

I have never gone commando while wearing a dress or skirt in my entire life. I wouldn't dare to because of the possibility of the wind blowing up the dress/skirt or incase I fell over.:D

I sympathise with Kate for this photograph being out there, really embarrassing for her..BUT...

What was she thinking?:o
  • coolmum123coolmum123 Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you get VPL if you are wearing a flowy dress tho?

She needs to rethink her wardrobe when planning for events - it isn't the first time this has happened.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coolmum123 wrote: »
    Can you get VPL if you are wearing a flowy dress tho?

She needs to rethink her wardrobe when planning for events - it isn't the first time this has happened.
    She comes across as a bit dim to be honest. It is like she is jealous of the attention Pippa has got and wants to prove something. She probably hates the frumpy dresses that she is made wear.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it's a problem. What's the alternative, her dress blows up and they take a photo of a huge pair of granny pants and print that instead? She wears dresses that go down to her ankles just incase her dress blows up a bit? She can wear what she likes imho. If the media wants to get into a tizz because a member of the royal family has an arse then so be it.
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's a problem. What's the alternative, her dress blows up and they take a photo of a huge pair of granny pants and print that instead? She wears dresses that go down to her ankles just incase her dress blows up a bit? She can wear what she likes imho. If the media wants to get into a tizz because a member of the royal family has an arse then so be it.

Very well said.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Read this earlier, a German celeb mag has allegedly printed a picture of Kate's dress blowing up when she was touring Australia with William.

This means then that she was wearing NO KNICKERS??

:o:o:o

The image, if it's the same one in General Discussion, shows only half of Kate's backside. This means that she could have been wearing knickers where the bottom of them were higher up. If the bottom of the dress was right at the top of her backside and there wasn't any sign of underwear, fair enough. The image in question has probably been chosen specifically by the photographer because he/she wanted to give the impression that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I wouldn't be surprised if the photographer had taken a few more images that show that she was, in fact, wearing underwear.
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    She comes across as a bit dim to be honest. It is like she is jealous of the attention Pippa has got and wants to prove something. She probably hates the frumpy dresses that she is made wear.

A lot of guesswork there and she gets way more attention than Pippa.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a world where we have missing Nigerian schoolgirls, UKIP gaining precedence in the elections and missing plane that no-one seems to be able to trace, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the preposterousness of this even being a story.

Still, provides plenty of w**k fodder for Paul Dacre.
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, we've seen her tits, and her arse, that just leaves.......... ;-)
  • BellaFigaBellaFiga Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...the royal flange
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Voice of reason!
    In a world where we have missing Nigerian schoolgirls, UKIP gaining precedence in the elections and missing plane that no-one seems to be able to trace, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the preposterousness of this even being a story.

Still, provides plenty of w**k fodder for Paul Dacre.

This, ^^^
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of guesswork there and she gets way more attention than Pippa.

Kate is quite a sexy lass. That long flowing hair and that nice figure.