The Only Way is Essex

1139140141142143145»

Comments

• Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad Gemma and Charlie made up.

Always liked Joey and Sam together so i hope it works out this time.

Billi and Tom K are cute, bless em they really seemed to like each other but it's not going to work with Cara in the middle.

Ricky is a ****.

I still like Arg, I've always had a soft spot for him. :o

Billi, Cara, Charlie, Tom K & Tom P are good new additions.

The show needs more Chloe.
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Charlie :)

Get rid of Little Chris, Diags (definitely these two), Joey and Arg and the show would be more bearable! I think the show is becoming extremely male-centred.

Mario has evil in his eyes. :rolleyes: :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 414
    Forum Member
    Devon wrote: »
    Yup......we are deffo on the same wavelength, you and I :D

Agreed on all points. Glad someone else sees the "real" Jessica. She's all smiles but it's fake. She's full of negative sarcasm underneath all those big cheesy grins.

Great minds think alike :-))))

Yeh, she is a right false bitch.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Special K_ wrote: »
    I've gone right off Arg because of his recent viewpoints, double standards or what. Liking Charlie and Lauren P and Chloe. Ricky is an annoying little twit.

I hope Arg comes to his senses. Lydia is a very nice girl, with a lovely family and IMO he was damned lucky to have her as his girlfriend.

I can't stand that Mario. He seems to have been set up to humiliate and take the p out of Little Chris.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finding a lot of the cast unlikeable at the moment.

I actually cannot stand Ricky. I don't even know why :confused: he's not done anything wrong, but something about him makes me skin absolutely crawl.

Mario looks like a complete slimeball to me, Sam, Georgina and Jess all seem hard faced and Tom and Cara strike me as really cold, too. Then there are characters like Diags who I feel are completely pointless.

By far my favourite person on the show is Chloe. I was warming to Gemma but she's shown herself up with her harsh outburst at Charlie.
    ihatejade wrote: »
    lydia tries to be sweet and serene, if she going to be an essex girl she should stop with the ' i have morals' act.

As far as I was aware, an “Essex girl” is any girl raised in Essex, Lydia isn’t “going to be” an Essex girl, she is one. The notion that she ought to somehow choose between being what she already is and “having morals” is completely absurd.

And within the same block of text:
    Everyone who is a human does stuff thats bad so dont judge.

:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    ciaociao wrote: »

As far as I was aware, an “Essex girl” is any girl raised in Essex, Lydia isn’t “going to be” an Essex girl, she is one. The notion that she ought to somehow choose between being what she already is and “having morals” is completely

:rolleyes:

Think youll find its a defined term including the words promiscuous and unintelligent, check it out weirdo;

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essex_girl
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Arg has upper hand now, they are properly broken as a couple but the power pendulum is very much active, Arg is definatly winning. Lydia can't handle Arg not being interested, she felt secure knowing he would always be their.

Why does Lydia buy all her clothes out charity shops, can anyone clarify if she goes shopping with nanna Pat?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do they go out of their way to find the most repulsive and immature males for this program??? Arg is a disgrace, Diage's (or however you spell it) makes my skin crawl, little thingy is pointless, Charlie is GAY GAY GAY, RIcky is a tit, Mario is slimy, Joey is up himself, Bobby is a cheap Gok and boy that's saying something...the only fella I'd bother looking at or talking too is Mick...jeez no wander the poor women of Essex take so much time over themselves, they've not go anything else to do with the 'talent' on offer!!! Surprised there isn't a massive lesbian community around there cos I'd take a woman over those 'men' anyday and I'm 100% straight!!!
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arg has upper hand now, they are properly broken as a couple but the power pendulum is very much active, Arg is definatly winning. Lydia can't handle Arg not being interested, she felt secure knowing he would always be their.

I totally dissagree with you here. I see it in a totally different light to you. I think Arg always thought he could win Lydia back at any time & I think finally Lydia has grown so tired of James that she is well and truly over him. I think Arg is gutted because after his 16K makeover he has realised that Lydia is never coming back to him. I really liked them both to begin with but imo Arg has just made a prat of himself. I just hope Lydia has the strength to keep moving on with her life. Imo, he problem is: she is too nice & feels sorry for him. I am glad she is finally moving on. After the way he has acted I believe she deserves better & I hope she finds it :cool:
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=57968950#post57968950
    This discussion has been closed.