Options

Shall I sign up to Netflix?

Thinking of taking advantage of the one months free trial of Netflix, not sure how much it will be thereafter? Does anyone know if The Killing Series 3 (US version) is still available on there as can't get to watch it anywhere else, and also Hannibal? Is it worth signing up?

Comments

• Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big letters on the first page of the Netflix website - £5.99 per month ;)

Also, check out a good directory here: http://uk.istreamguide.com/
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had no idea there was a season 3 of The Killing, seems like they un-cancelled it, thanks OP :D
  • Options
    Trainer99Trainer99 Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Thinking of taking advantage of the one months free trial of Netflix, not sure how much it will be thereafter? Does anyone know if The Killing Series 3 (US version) is still available on there as can't get to watch it anywhere else, and also Hannibal? Is it worth signing up?

Yes, it's £6 a month and you can cancel at any time.

I've just searched NetFlix and The Killing is shown twice. One having 2 series (20 + 10 episodes - none named) and the other 3 series (13 + 13 + 10 episodes - all named).

But before cancelling recommend you at least watch

- House of Cards
    - Orange Is The New Black

(both NetFlix original series)

- Breaking Bad

Next on my list is

- Dexter
    - Archer
    - Sons of Anarchy
  • Options
    wakeywakey Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trainer99 wrote: »
    I've just searched NetFlix and The Killing is shown twice. One having 2 series (20 + 10 episodes - none named) and the other 3 series (13 + 13 + 10 episodes - all named).

The 20+10 one is the Original Danish (There is a 3rd season but Netflix don't have it yet)
    The 13+13+10 is the US Remake (Which should really be 26+10 as s1+s2 is really one season with a break between seasons. The Danish first season did this too but gets counted as a single season)
  • Options
    peterdx1155peterdx1155 Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    It's good value,I am using a HDMI dongle cost £20 of ebay works great,HD films are good,I am into Classic films,I must say there are not that many on Netflix,the New films I have seen have been really good.