Options

Luke Friend Winner's Single Rumour

Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Vanessa Di Renzo‏@VanessaScanlan13h
@naylzz @BlaBlaMartha @SharonElton i heard this is luke winner's song. i love avril! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0G3_kG5FFfQ

https://twitter.com/VanessaScanlan

Avril Lavigne:- When you're Gone

Thoughts ?

Comments

• Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't fit the usual mould of a winner's song, but then again, Luke doesn't fit the usual mould of an XF finalist.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure,it could be good.He could put his own spin well on it.
  • Options
    Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could have recorded any song, it wouldn't have mattered, as no ****er is likely to ever hear his "Winner"'s single!!

Vanessa Di Renzo‏@VanessaScanlan13h
    @naylzz @BlaBlaMartha @SharonElton i heard this is luke winner's song. i love avril! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0G3_kG5FFfQ

https://twitter.com/VanessaScanlan

Avril Lavigne:- When you're Gone

Thoughts ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    Doesn't fit the usual mould of a winner's song, but then again, Luke doesn't fit the usual mould of an XF finalist.

I wouldn't say that James Arthur's or Matt Cardles were really typical X Factor winners singles either
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea I would say it's pretty unlikely that we're about to hear this, but it would be a nice cover I'd imagine.
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say that James Arthur's or Matt Cardles were really typical X Factor winners singles either

Matt's was not typical but James's was. Impossible was said to be set for Cher Lloyd in the off-chance that she sneaked into the top two... and it's hardly out-of-the-box by XF standards
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish that the UK did what the australian version did and allow all three contestants to play their winners single
  • Options
    abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Won't matter a jot. You need to get onto Sundays show before we get to hear it
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon he could put his own stamp on the song but he'll probably finish 3rd
    He could have recorded any song, it wouldn't have mattered, as no ****er is likely to ever hear his "Winner"'s single!!

Why do you keep using that word in most of your posts about Luke?Did he do something to you personally? :confused:
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    I reckon he could put his own stamp on the song but he'll probably finish 3rd

Why do you keep using that word in most of your posts about Luke?Did he do something to you personally? :confused:

That poster isn't referring to Luke when using that word though. So why are you making it out like he is directing at Luke? Did that poster do something to you personally? :confused:
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, I really wouldn't like that to be the choice.

Not that Simon Cowell cares, I don't imagine.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How on earth has Luke (3 times in bottom 2) Friend got a winners single ????
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His version of that could sound amazing, I could imagine it in his voice. Hoping he is in the final 2 so I can hear it.
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

Because he's in the final and has a chance of winning. :kitty:

I would only wish they'd have got one of his own original compositions ready, however, that can wait for the future when his career takes off. :)
  • Options
    brylcreembrylcreem Posts: 2,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

because he got the 3rd most votes out of the final 4 left in the competition :confused:

I think He actually as a chance of coming 2nd really. More people will vote in the final and I think he'll out perform Nicholas.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AHHHHHH!!!!!! :D

One of my favorite songs. Luke could smash this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That poster isn't referring to Luke when using that word though. So why are you making it out like he is directing at Luke? Did that poster do something to you personally? :confused:

All you have to do is look at the posters previous posts and you can see that he continuously attacks Luke and refers to his weight all the time. I find that very tasteless.
  • Options
    Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope Luke finds it tasteless too. We don't want him scoffing it as well, piling on the pounds before Saturday.
    All you have to do is look at the posters previous posts and you can see that he continuously attacks Luke and refers to his weight all the time. I find that very tasteless.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

well you see when someone gets into the final they get a winners single in case they win.Understand now???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I see you actually ignored any point I made relevant to this thread and the poster's actual post on this thread.

You said "Why do you keep using that word in most of your posts about Luke?Did he do something to you personally? " referring to the word ****er.

In actual fact, he didn't use that word ABOUT Luke.

You're the one that seems to have a problem with the other poster, which made me wonder if he had done something to YOU personally.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see you actually ignored any point I made relevant to this thread and the poster's actual post on this thread.

You said "Why do you keep using that word in most of your posts about Luke?Did he do something to you personally? " referring to the word ****er.

In actual fact, he didn't use that word ABOUT Luke.

You're the one that seems to have a problem with the other poster, which made me wonder if he had done something to YOU personally.

Geez chill out. :cool:

It's true - that word is used quite often in his posts about Luke and in this instance it wasn't literally about Luke but even then it was irrelavent to use the word. However - my comment was in regards to the posters previous comments which i find incredibly tasteless and the comment above led me to ask the poster if he had a personal problem- though I have come to the conclusion that the poster is trolling. So i'm over it.
  • Options
    AlexosAlexos Posts: 17,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pretty sure it's the content of their posts regarding Luke that aliyah is objecting to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geez chill out. :cool:

It's true - that word is used quite often in his posts about Luke and in this instance it wasn't literally about Luke but even then it was irrelavent to use the word. However - my comment was in regards to the posters previous comments which i find incredibly tasteless and the comment above led me to ask the poster if he had a personal problem- though I have come to the conclusion that the poster is trolling. So i'm over it.

If you have an issue what that poster, or think that poster has been personally offended by Luke then perhaps just message them. Don't bring it into another thread. It's just immature of you. If you don't want to stoop to the level of the other poster, then perhaps you should stop giving the poster bait. It just makes you look worse.

It's incredibly tasteless bringing an issue you have with one poster up in a thread on front of everyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alexos wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's the content of their posts regarding Luke that aliyah is objecting to.

Aliyah may well just be doing that.

However, it's extremely ridiculous (as is comments about Luke's appearance) to say something like "Has Luke done something to you personally?" (or whatever it was Aliyah said) on a thread about song choice.

Both posters are as bad as each other.
  • Options
    sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have an issue what that poster, or think that poster has been personally offended by Luke then perhaps just message them. Don't bring it into another thread. It's just immature of you. If you don't want to stoop to the level of the other poster, then perhaps you should stop giving the poster bait. It just makes you look worse.

It's incredibly tasteless bringing an issue you have with one poster up in a thread on front of everyone.

Ahem. Pot, kettle.

If you think she needs to chill, perhaps PM her?