The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    why oh why :(:mad: didnt they show that camera angle during the dance.... Pasha chest revealed..... Pashulty in a puddle.....:o:o:o
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    why oh why :(:mad: didnt they show that camera angle during the dance.... Pasha chest revealed..... Pashulty in a puddle.....:o:o:o

That was a nice surprise.:o:o:p
    Loved the opening number as everyone was involved.:)
    Forum Member
    Well Vincent doesnt do the tour.... so Pash could partner Dani.... they would be dynamite together.... just saying if Kimberley doesnt do it....which most likely she will not.....

Very true Pashulty, any of the females would be so lucky to get Pasha as their tour pro.;)
    Forum Member
    See Pasha was getting in another nap at Wembley before the show. Sleepy head.:yawn:;)
    At least no-one played tricks on him that day.
    Compared to what could have happened, Robin got off rather lightly with a shoe thrown at him.:p
    Forum Member
    Loved Zoe's comment tonight on ITT to Karen about Pasha's clever choreography.:) Think Zoe should become Pasha's official PR here.;):p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey..Zoe gets to see him lol PR is my job :P lol
    Forum Member
    Hey..Zoe gets to see him lol PR is my job :P lol

Oops, ok Lady A.:p I was just thinking about over here. Zoe would then see him or be in touch with him even when SCD finished. OK will stand in the corner for a time.:(;)
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just been reading about Pasha and Katya's tour, after Stunty mentioned seeing him on the MF. So this is way back on the mid-20s pages and following. I know I'm late, but thank you everyone for your truly fabby reports of his quick wit, charm and charisma. I love him even more after reading everyones' acounts.
    :)
    Forum Member
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    Just been reading about Pasha and Katya's tour, after Stunty mentioned seeing him on the MF. So this is way back on the mid-20s pages and following. I know I'm late, but thank you everyone for your truly fabby reports of his quick wit, charm and charisma. I love him even more after reading everyones' acounts.

Which thread is it on PM? Loved the tour.... would be nice to recap..... He is such a charmer......amazing!!!! Absolutely adore him.... and I have booked my date with him for next year :eek::eek:...excited.com.....:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which thread is it on PM? Loved the tour.... would be nice to recap..... He is such a charmer......amazing!!!! Absolutely adore him.... and I have booked my date with him for next year :eek::eek:...excited.com.....:p:D

On this thread. I just started reading at p.27 or so. Peeve and Clartem and Stunty and others, with some good links too. Then I stopped reading so as to Save Some for another day :p

Cos he is just a delicious being, isn't he? What was God thinking of to let one of his angels out of heaven to prowl around the planet with slinky hips? :eek: Not fair to mortals.
    Forum Member
    On this thread. I just started reading at p.27 or so. Peeve and Clartem and Stunty and others, with some good links too. Then I stopped reading so as to Save Some for another day :p

Cos he is just a delicious being, isn't he? What was God thinking of to let one of his angels out of heaven!! :eek:

As Len would put it.... calm down dear.... you dont seem your usual self recently PM...:D:D ...The Pasha bug has finally manifested.....:p;) ... I approve....:p

Need to revisit those pages.... thanks PM..... only lurking those days.... only time I was tempted to join then was the day after I came back from his tour.... It was amazing.... and I was on cloud nine... for obvious reasons....I couldnt wipe that silly grin off my face for days!!!..... lol...:rolleyes::o

You should try and make it next year PM.... it would be the best experience ever.....!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As Len would put it.... calm down dear.... you dont seem your usual self recently PM...:D:D ...The Pasha bug has finally manifested.....:p;) ... I approve....:p

Need to revisit those pages.... thanks PM..... only lurking those days.... only time I was tempted to join then was the day after I came back from his tour.... It was amazing.... and I was on cloud nine... for obvious reasons....I couldnt wipe that silly grin off my face for days!!!..... lol...:rolleyes::o

You should try and make it next year PM.... it would be the best experience ever.....!!!!

Well, I am drunk :D -- that may have something to do with it :p
    Forum Member
    Well, I am drunk :D -- that may have something to do with it :p

Drunk with Pasha love???:rolleyes::p.... lol
  • snogglewortsnogglewort Posts: 2,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    deleted
    Forum Member

:eek::eek: ...squeee....drool...thud....that look...:o:o ...Pashulty in a puddle with no hope of being saved this time ...:eek::eek::o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member

yes, i know, we all love Pasha chest :D
    but really when he look at me in that way, well, :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what I was talking about the majestic river hes by..honest *grins*
    Forum Member
    what I was talking about the majestic river hes by..honest *grins*

...what river???? never saw a river there ....:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member

So gorgeous ! Where on earth did you find these fishing pics ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So gorgeous ! Where on earth did you find these fishing pics ?

Lady Ambrosia secret.. :p your welcome to have a guess though :D:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member

Fair enough, I'll just enjoy the pretty :)
  • anothermianothermi Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does he still have his MySpace web page? :confused:
    That was the last tech innovation I remember him embracing whole heartedly. IIRC he posted both pictures from backstage SYTYCD and some lovely Pasha vs Nature photos :cool: (I guess I should say in nature :eek:...or perhaps with nature would be more accurate :p). Also, his hair looks more like it's from back then. (I am NOT complaining.:))
    Forum Member

Thanks for that PM, maybe I have read these before, but no harm in reading again.:p
This discussion has been closed.