Maria killed Frank

Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
Forum Member
Why else would she go MIA? We didn't even see her reaction to it? Plus she's back at the funeral :cool:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i was thinking that, she just vanished!
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, it was almost certainly Anne. Outsider = Jenny.
  • Utopian GirlUtopian Girl Posts: 8,275
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

Yup, with you on this. I did notice the absence of Maria tho'. Strange being she was involved with him in the eArly days.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

I think it's one of them two but Maria would make the story go a different way to what most people think.
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Maria isn't going out of it. If she was the murderer, surely we would have heard by now that she was leaving (particularly on the assumption that murderers always get their comeuppance).
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maria might kill Frank but she wouldn't try and do Sally in.
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't she got a storyline with Marcus coming up!
  • bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Maria might kill Frank but she wouldn't try and do Sally in.

If you were a single mum and someone found out you murdered someone; wouldn't you murder them to save you going down and your kids ending up in care?
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, with you on this. I did notice the absence of Maria tho'. Strange being she was involved with him in the eArly days.

Basically she got shoved in to fill Kym Marsh's shoes when she had to leave. Then when Kym returned Maria wasn't needed in the storyline anymore. Pretty crap writing by Corrie.
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anne killed Frank, I would be very surprised now if it was anyone else.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Basically she got shoved in to fill Kym Marsh's shoes when she had to leave. Then when Kym returned Maria wasn't needed in the storyline anymore. Pretty crap writing by Corrie.

This!
  • sp2011sp2011 Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is Maria?
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Where is Jenny?
  • BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 6,989
    Forum Member
    Why did Anne go nuts when Carla told her Peter had confessed. She wasn't angry, just really upset.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Anne wasn't upset that Peter killed Frank, she was upset he admitted to it when he didn't do it. Pretty obvious it was Anne. Absolutely no doubt.
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I think it was Anne, kinda don't want it to be her, imagine how shocking it would be if it was Roy:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    TeamCarter wrote: »
    Anne wasn't upset that Peter killed Frank, she was upset he admitted to it when he didn't do it. Pretty obvious it was Anne. Absolutely no doubt.

What I don't understand is, surely Anne would be pretty happy she was off the hook?
  • speedy_gonzalesspeedy_gonzales Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i reckon it could be Lesley by accident,maybe Paul seen what happend and is covering up for her,i mean think of the way she is sometimes unbalanced with people.and the way she screamed at Jason in last weeks episode and she lives right across the street from the factory.
  • Sparky9870Sparky9870 Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Definitely Anne or Jenny. Most likely Anne - her reaction to Peter's 'confession' gave it away. She was upset at the thought of another life ruined by her scumbag son.
  • Sparky9870Sparky9870 Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    i reckon it could be Lesley by accident,maybe Paul seen what happend and is covering up for her,i mean think of the way she is sometimes unbalanced with people.and the way she screamed at Jason in last weeks episode and she lives right across the street from the factory.

That did cross my mind at one point. Wasn't there that scene when the doctor had been round to see her on the same night as the murder? Eileen and Paul were talking to the doctor on the stairs and Lesley was meant to be upstairs asleep. What if she went wandering after that?
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    angellicx wrote: »
    What I don't understand is, surely Anne would be pretty happy she was off the hook?

Not if she overheard Frank admitting he raped Carla, and threatening to do it again. She'd probably think it was a bit sh!t that Frank ruins Carla's life, she helped him get away with it, killed him, and then got Carla's boyfriend sent to jail for life, further destroying Carla's life and depriving Simon of a father.

Or it was Jenny.
  • JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't sure, but my fiancee is convinced it's the mother so I'll go with what she says lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's got to be Anne, but I must admit that I find the idea of his own mother killing him a bit disturbing...
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MissFit wrote: »
    It's got to be Anne, but I must admit that I find the idea of his own mother killing him a bit disturbing...

Normally that would be true but in this case Frank was so evil I'm not surprised his own mother flipped if she did.

I wonder if whoever did it, there would be mitigating circumstances in this case if the police found out Frank's murderer overheard him taunting Carla about the rape when they previously believed him innocent of it.
  • norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,672
    Forum Member
    Normally that would be true but in this case Frank was so evil I'm not surprised his own mother flipped if she did.

I wonder if whoever did it, there would be mitigating circumstances in this case if the police found out Frank's murderer overheard him taunting Carla about the rape when they previously believed him innocent of it.

And that the strain of the whole thing had killed her husband.

In reply to the OP, as others have said, Maria stepped in to a storyline that was intended for Michelle. Now that Kym Marsh is back, she's taken the sl back. I'd be amazed if Maria had anything whatsoever to do with the murder.