Options

Amanda "dead eyes" Holden

Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
Forum Member
✭✭
How is this abomination qualified to judge a talent competition by the way?

Comments

• Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved Big Top. :o (The only non-BGT show I know her from)
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    The only time she wasnt dead and souless was when she was calling another woman a cow. Sounds typical of her really.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not the biggest fan of hers but how can you make this thread about Amanda but not one about David Walliams ? he hasn't done any judging in the whole show, he's been rubbish. All he does is make gay jokes.
  • Options
    zummigummizummigummi Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    She'll always be the trollop who cheated on her husband to me.

Slapper who got lucky.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a filthy minx. She can stay imo ;)
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I often wondered what Les Dennis feels seeing her on TV all the time? She completely used him to raise her profile IMO.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her face looked like something from the waxworks.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. Her first claim to fame was by being on Blind Date, then she married Les Dennis, had an affair (which made headlines, guaranteeing her more publicity). I can't see how she is qualified to judge acts that are talented - something she is not.

My cousin was in school then college with her and said she was a show off, dancing on desks, saying how she wanted to be famous.
  • Options
    rory rrory r Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Never liked the woman after what she done to Les, made a complete arse of him in a very public way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    I agree. Her first claim to fame was by being on Blind Date, then she married Les Dennis, had an affair (which made headlines, guaranteeing her more publicity). I can't see how she is qualified to judge acts that are talented - something she is not.

My cousin was in school then college with her and said she was a show off, dancing on desks, saying how she wanted to be famous.

Cheryl Cole was the original choice for the BGT judging panel but turned it down. Amanda only got the job because Cheryl didn't want it basically. She should remember that.
  • Options
    Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I'm not the biggest fan of hers but how can you make this thread about Amanda but not one about David Walliams ? he hasn't done any judging in the whole show, he's been rubbish. All he does is make gay jokes.

Why don't you make a thread about Walliams then if you're going to get upset?
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I often wondered what Les Dennis feels seeing her on TV all the time? She completely used him to raise her profile IMO.

He was no major talent either... should we care? :o

No offense to Les btw... I hear he is an ace bloke ;)
  • Options
    candyfloss2000candyfloss2000 Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Les dennis? For real??? She could have used way better than him. Don't be ridiculous.

Women fall in love, then they fall out of love or aren't happy and cheat. It happens. If I wanted a high profile i wouldn't marry les. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sigh, shes gooorgeous, so she can stay! but yes she does seem like a bit of a nasty cow...what a dilemma!
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    The only time she wasnt dead and souless was when she was calling another woman a cow. Sounds typical of her really.

I loathe her - how I wish that I didn't want to do really mucky things with her
  • Options
    Dream_catcherDream_catcher Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I don't like her at all. She comes over as very false.
  • Options
    Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Wonder what she would have said if SHE had been egged?
    *sigh* if only......
  • Options
    U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's come a long way since The Grimleys.
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    silentNate wrote: »
    He was no major talent either... should we care? :o

No offense to Les btw... I hear he is an ace bloke ;)

True. No doubt he got something out of it too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when the acts were performing, she was leaning over to alesha, chatting. So rude. Then in the after show, she could be seen titivating her hair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Les dennis? For real??? She could have used way better than him. Don't be ridiculous.

Women fall in love, then they fall out of love or aren't happy and cheat. It happens. If I wanted a high profile i wouldn't marry les. :rolleyes:

Of course she could have done better than him. That's the whole point. She saw him coming a mile off. Ageing comedian/gameshow 20 years her senior. Can't think what she ever saw in him?;) Nothing to do with him being one of the most recognisable faces in the UK at the time of course....

He was on a big star when she married him FACT. Her ex boyfriend did a kiss and tell on her and said when she met Les it was her that did all the running, not him. She was all over him like a heat seeking missile and immediately ditched the boyfriend. Being married to him did her and her career no harm at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she could have done better than him. That's the whole point. She saw him coming a mile off. Ageing comedian/gameshow 20 years her senior. Can't think what she ever saw in him?;) Nothing to do with him being one of those most recognisable faces in the UK at the time of course....

Very true - my sentiments entirely :)
  • Options
    Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disagree. I think she is an intelligent and nice person and I like watching her on BGT.
  • Options
    QueeniejeanQueeniejean Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    I disagree. I think she is an intelligent and nice person and I like watching her on BGT.

I agree, does she have to pay for her past forever. People are so judgemental without thinking of any mistakes they may have made in the past themselves.
    The ease with which humans spout vitriol and spite at the least provacation never ceases to amaze me.
  • Options
    allafixallafix Posts: 20,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Her face looked like something from the waxworks.
    It did indeed. I don't think she deserves the hate she gets here but she looked like she was wearing a mask.