Corrie question *Spoilers*

Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"A dying man makes a final wish" - from tomorrows live ep.

I assumed it was Ashley but he's dead already so who is it? Peter? :(

Comments

• Claudette MonetClaudette Monet Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Maybe Peter..... And Leanne marries him on his deathbed, as I can't see the wedding going ahead as planned after this accident.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really hope it's not Peter :( Then Leanne might end up with Nick and that would be a DISASTER.
  • garthwest89garthwest89 Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    hmmmm tough one! not sure if Peter is going to die.... seems like a waste of a character! he's got interesting, in the middle of a storyline involving Leanne Nick and Carla and also in a wedding! I think the revelations about the affairs would have to explode first before he could die.... as surely soap law says Leanne and Nick have to be discovered!?
    mind you... Corrie Law dictates that Carla cannot be happy and therefore the next love of her life may well die :rolleyes:

but peter is the only one who seems close to dying at the moment (now poor Ashley's gone to the butchers in the sky). Maybe the whole affair will come out in the live ep?? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hope its not peter i like him hes really funny with little simon. :(
  • dashyork42dashyork42 Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmmmm tough one! not sure if Peter is going to die.... seems like a waste of a character! he's got interesting, in the middle of a storyline involving Leanne Nick and Carla and also in a wedding! I think the revelations about the affairs would have to explode first before he could die.... as surely soap law says Leanne and Nick have to be discovered!?
    mind you... Corrie Law dictates that Carla cannot be happy and therefore the next love of her life may well die :rolleyes:

but peter is the only one who seems close to dying at the moment (now poor Ashley's gone to the butchers in the sky). Maybe the whole affair will come out in the live ep?? :confused:

But...the fourth death was meant to be a shock one. So maybe Peter is a bit obvious? Someone at the moment that we arn't expecting at all maybe?
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be surreal. Chris Gascoyne's version of Peter arrived in the live 40th ep and now imagine if Peter dies in the live 50th? :eek:
  • GloriaSnockersGloriaSnockers Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that they'd let Peter live, if only so they can have everyone get even more blubby about Ashley and how he died saving him.
  • a4514a4514 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    "A dying man makes a final wish" - from tomorrows live ep.

I assumed it was Ashley but he's dead already so who is it? Peter? :(

i think it is peter and his wish is for Leanne to adopt Simon??
  • katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    I hope it's not Peter!

Chris is one of the best actors they have!! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    I know it says dying but maybe people in other threads are right and he is dying but somehow pulls through after all?
  • Bobby'sgirlBobby'sgirl Posts: 7,385
    Forum Member
    I think it is Ciaran's dying wish that Leanne marries Peter before he dies (Ciaran) so he can be best man, or just because he knows how much Peter loves Leanne and they should be together.
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter? NOO
  • auldlangsyneauldlangsyne Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think it is peter but he survives, i dont think they'd undermine ashleys heroic death by killing off the person whose life he saved at the expense of his own
  • a4514a4514 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    i think its peter who dies and his dying wish is that either leanne gets it together with nick (which i doubt) or that leanne adopts simon..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    It was publicised last year that Cieran was only going to be in it for a short spell, It said just before he went to Glasgow with Ryan that he was leaving this year(can't remember where I read it), THIS COULD BE THE SURPRISE DEATH!!!