The Daily Pwice

Comments

• johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt we will ever get the full details.. And I don't think either side will want their dirty laundry washing in public.. There will be no winners in this case.. They should sort it out for the sake of their kids.. Peter looks like he is going away from reality tv and that's a good thing..the kids can stay off tv..get their faces pixilated and have a normal life ..

In order for that to happen, KP would also need to stop her increasingly desperate publicity stunts and using Harvey to 'raise awareness'.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has what KP does got to do with their two kids having a private life? I wasn't bashing Andre ..
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt we will ever get the full details.. And I don't think either side will want their dirty laundry washing in public.. There will be no winners in this case.. They should sort it out for the sake of their kids.. Peter looks like he is going away from reality tv and that's a good thing..the kids can stay off tv..get their faces pixilated and have a normal life ..

I wonder whether Pete's reality slot will go to the JLS guy who's just signed with CAN (Oritse?)? Pete's looked rather demob happy at times during this series so even though he keeps saying he enjoys filming I think he'll find it a relief to stop and it might improve relations with Katie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I wonder whether Pete's reality slot will go to the JLS guy who's just signed with CAN (Oritse?)? Pete's looked rather demob happy at times during this series so even though he keeps saying he enjoys filming I think he'll find it a relief to stop and it might improve relations with Katie.[/

Maybe his brothers illness and sad death has made him re.evaluate his life and maybe a bit of compromise from BOTH sides is what's required..
    There kids should be priority ... Harvey is hardly in the news so I don't understand why some people keep bringing him up... And it might be me but have you noticed the other two are hardly seen these days??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Then people can harrass the Beckhams 'til they do the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Then people can harrass the Beckhams 'til they do the same.

My personal opinion is no kids should be pictured until they are old enough to say if they want to be in the press
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My personal opinion is no kids should be pictured until they are old enough to say if they want to be in the press

Personally, I don't think I should be able to recognise any celebrity kids. I realise that the odd shot at a film premiere or special event is probably ok but no more than that. And that goes for all celebs from a to z list
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    In order for that to happen, KP would also need to stop her increasingly desperate publicity stunts and using Harvey to 'raise awareness'.
    True. But she won't. She has nothing to sell herself with these days . Harvey gets trotted out for sympathy.
    Like this tweet from her on twitter....
    Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice 1h

I would like to thank Evelina PICU for saving Harvey's friend Luke's life they have been amazing thank you all x

Like it is her business to tweet about someone else's child's issues. Not just thanking the unit......had to mention Harvey .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Personally, I don't think I should be able to recognise any celebrity kids. I realise that the odd shot at a film premiere or special event is probably ok but no more than that. And that goes for all celebs from a to z list

Totally agree Blondie ... None of us knew Paul McCartneys kids until they became adults and he is a massive star so if he can do it so can others
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    True. But she won't. She has nothing to sell herself with these days . Harvey gets trotted out for sympathy.
    Like this tweet from her on twitter....
    Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice 1h

I would like to thank Evelina PICU for saving Harvey's friend Luke's life they have been amazing thank you all x

Like it is her business to tweet about someone else's child's issues. Not just thanking the unit......had to mention Harvey .

I don't see anything wrong with that tweet.. Parents tweet about their kids all the time ... And she hasn't said more than the boys first name
    As for trots him out..is she supposed to never mention Harvey ever or be seen out with him?? Then some will accuse her of never mentioning Harvey
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has what KP does got to do with their two kids having a private life? I wasn't bashing Andre ..

In order for the kids to be able to live a relatively normal life, both parents have to stop allowing filming, tweeting photos and all the daft publicity stunts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    In order for the kids to be able to live a relatively normal life, both parents have to stop allowing filming, tweeting photos and all the daft publicity stunts.

I agree... It has to be a blanket coverage of both kids
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree... It has to be a blanket coverage of both kids

There are three nearly four children involved here Betty not just the two she shares with PA... if blanket coverage applies to one then it should apply to all... but that will never happen because while KP wants to limit PA's exposure of his two I sincerely doubt that she will limit exposure of Harvey or the new baby... although I do look forward with some amusement for her excuses for not doing so.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are three nearly four children involved here Betty not just the two she shares with PA... if blanket coverage applies to one then it should apply to all... but that will never happen because while KP wants to limit PA's exposure of his two I sincerely doubt that she will limit exposure of Harvey or the new baby... although I do look forward with some amusement for her excuses for not doing so.

I wasn't thinking about this new baby yet.. But one of my posts makes it clear where I stand on kids in the media
    Have to be honest..I think seeing Harvey out and about enjoying life is a positive thing..but maybe he too should be pixilated too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't thinking about this new baby yet.. But one of my posts makes it clear where I stand on kids in the media
    Have to be honest..I think seeing Harvey out and about enjoying life is a positive thing..but maybe he too should be pixilated too

All of them or none of them it really is that simple.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think the media should pixilate KP's and PA's faces.

Not for privacy reasons, just to annoy them.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

in jordans case pixilating would be an improvement...:eek:
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

a brilliant idea, I love it!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Forum Member
    I don't see anything wrong with that tweet.. Parents tweet about their kids all the time ... And she hasn't said more than the boys first name
    As for trots him out..is she supposed to never mention Harvey ever or be seen out with him?? Then some will accuse her of never mentioning Harvey
    Clearly you didn't observe the fact that it is NOT about her child.....yet she mentions Harvey again.
    It is about another child whose parents may not WANT his name bandied around on TWITTER with the potential for abuse on there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Clearly you didn't observe the fact that it is NOT about her child.....yet she mentions Harvey again.
    It is about another child whose parents may not WANT his name bandied around on TWITTER with the potential for abuse on there.

As I said ..do you know who this child is?? No because it's only his first name ..no picture ..no full name ..no address ... And why shouldn't she mention her son..
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said ..do you know who this child is?? No because it's only his first name ..no picture ..no full name ..no address ... And why shouldn't she mention her son..

Because of the abuse on there. :mad: Did you see a couple of days ago, Katie retweeted some abuse about Harvey. Some sick person had set up an account in his name , and was tweeting horrible things. I felt really sorry for her. Dont think l would mention my grandkids on there.
    Forum Member
    She can mention her son all she likes. He is her son.:)

But it is tragic that she uses another child's misfortune to do it.
    Simple as that.
This discussion has been closed.