is justin bieber gay?

2»

Comments

• pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Brilliant :D

Also, if all rumours were to be believed, ALL male celebrities would be gay!

I think you are very wrong and have it back to front: it should be ALL gays are celebrities (as, of course, we're all celebrities in our own world).
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Dynopia wrote: »
    I really don't think he is, and he's been with Selena for ages!

What a moronic ignorant thing to say.

It would be if his tongue weren't in his cheek.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Does it really matter if he is or not ??
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrsbadger wrote: »
    Does it really matter if he is or not ??

Yes, it does.
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helbore wrote: »
    Yes, it does.

But it shouldn't.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helbore wrote: »
    Yes, it does.

Why's that then?
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    I think you are telling us more about your interpretation of the word 'gay' than anything else. I certainly didn't interpret his use of 'gay' as 'bad', whether or not he meant it.

My gay brother often refers to things as 'very gay', for example the BMW Mini or the modern Fiat Cinquecento, and he doesn't mean they are 'bad', just 'very gay'. Jimmy Sommerville's version of Don't Leave Me This Way was very gay indeed but it wasn't bad.

I wasn't intending to make out that anything Gay was bad. It was a remark I made without thinking.
    It is a word like "sick" to mean something is good. A silly slang word that I was trying to be flipant with. I don't use phrases like that myself and to compare calling something gay with a racist term, says to me that someone has a chip on their shoulder about anything.
    Anyway Justin Bieber is a fad and will hopefully go away in a few months time down his black hole abyss never to be heard of again. Then he can be as gay as he likes.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    I'm more concerned with Paul's inability to start a thread title with a capital letter.

A shocking example of Caseism :p
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does the press know something we don't after the brawl outside a London Hotel. Was he tied up that why he was late for his O2 concert. Now now...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    i hope not i wouldnt want to have anything in common with the brat