Options

Milly Dowler 11 years ago today

2»

Comments

• Options
    zummigummizummigummi Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    I wish we could find out why she crossed the road that day as a girl who knew her was waiting at a bus stop and saw her moments before she was snatched by Levi Bellfield however she was on the other side of the road to where the entrance to the flats where he lived at the time was.

He obviously snatched her from bushes outside where his flat was but we still don't know why she crossed the road.
  • Options
    juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    JB3 wrote: »
    Why would I?

No why would you when you can always derail another thread and shoe horn your own agenda into it?
  • Options
    skazzaskazza Posts: 4,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know the names of all the child soldiers that were kidnapped and forced to kill their parents,to rape their mothers, and drown their baby sisters?

Is it the OP's fault that their book on Milly Dowler doesn't list these?
  • Options
    shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    Do you know the names of all the child soldiers that were kidnapped and forced to kill their parents,to rape their mothers, and drown their baby sisters?

do you know all their names?
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would I?

I hope you don't complain about your life - ever - because like you say, there's always people worse off than you.

But I bet you do complain about things, from the price of petrol going up to the weather, I bet you don't think of those worse off than you then.

Stop being argumentative for the sake of it.