Bring back Pixie

Strictly_fanStrictly_fan Posts: 16,683
Forum Member
✭✭
That was the worst thing ever I cried all day. She needs to come back. She didn't deserve to go. She should've won. Mark and Frankie should've been in the dance off. I'm rooting for Simon now. Such a humble man

They should bring Pixie back as a extra in the final. I think they will after how SHOCKED people are. Or next year she might be a judge or a contestant again

I can't explain how sad I am

Comments

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    She's part of Strictly folklore now.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got the sense she and Trent might try to be involved in the tour in some way now.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was the worst thing ever I cried all day. She needs to come back. She didn't deserve to go. She should've won. Mark and Frankie should've been in the dance off. I'm rooting for Simon now. Such a humble man

They should bring Pixie back as a extra in the final. I think they will after how SHOCKED people are. Or next year she might be a judge or a contestant again

I would love to see Pixie back Strictly_fan
  • Bedlam_maidBedlam_maid Posts: 5,922
    Forum Member
    At least she was beaten fair and square in this dance. It wasn't as if she was up against Widdecombe or Sergeant. I loved Simon's dance.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    She's part of Strictly folklore now.
    I thought she looked a bit funny. Is she a real pixie?
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How many times did you vote for her?
  • allaboardallaboard Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she looked a bit funny. Is she a real pixie?

No she is in fact an elf. Her exit was just a ruse to allow her to get back to the North Pole and her job with Santa! 😉
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pixie wasn't my number one but it is a shame she's gone because I loved her dancing. I agree that the wrong ones were in the DO but hopefully Pixie and Trent can show a little more magic on the tour, if she goes on it.
  • MumToColeMumToCole Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Let's not bring back Pixie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    That was the worst thing ever I cried all day.
    Oh dear god in heaven !!!!
  • Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member

Blimey, it's only a TV show.
  • Rosie PrimroseRosie Primrose Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    Don't mock, some people are more sensitive for various reasons than others.
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP is only 15.
  • Tracker321Tracker321 Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least she was beaten fair and square in this dance. It wasn't as if she was up against Widdecombe or Sergeant. I loved Simon's dance.

So did I. Imo, he's the most improved in this series. Neither of them should have been in the dance-off but Simon was better.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

Get help then! I will now laugh all day and night so thanks for that
  • Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, OP but once you have been a contestant in the main show you only come back in Xmas shows and then as finalists or semi finalists.

Clearly not that many people care else she would have had the public support to keep her out of the dance off.

So, no backlash. No mournful wailing and weeping in the streets .... Just probably noncholance actually because really, apart from the diehards on here most viewers won:t actually care.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was the worst thing ever I cried all day.
    Just wait till you hear Santa is a man hired by a department store.
  • A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well they could ask her to guest sing in the final.
  • CamisCamis Posts: 13,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But will she get a WUZROBBED tag?
  • goldberry1goldberry1 Posts: 2,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely thought Simon was a bit heavier and less agile on the foot work and that Pixie was better than in her first dance.

A shock and sad she's gone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    She was clearly unpopular, so I don't know why people are shocked.
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should bring Pixie back as a extra in the final.

They all come back to dance in the final. And obviously she won't ever be a contestant again, why on earth would she be?

She didn't get enough votes, so she was in the dance-off, and she got eliminated. If enough people wanted her to stay then she would have attracted enough votes to avoid the dance-off, and that's all there is to it.
  • goldberry1goldberry1 Posts: 2,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was clearly unpopular, so I don't know why people are shocked.

I'm on about the dances the judges judged tonight. I wouldn't say Pixie has been unpopular - this was her first dance off so she's been voted for so far by the public.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    goldberry1 wrote: »
    I'm on about the dances the judges judged tonight. I wouldn't say Pixie has been unpopular - this was her first dance off so she's been voted for so far by the public.

She's never been in a dangerous position on the leaderboard before, the first time she was she was in the bottom two.
  • tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What is wrong with you - it is only a show - nobody has died - maybe you need something to be really upset about