Worst episode of Big Brother ever?

FuddFudd Posts: 166,868
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe not dull but horrible to watch. Other than Brian the House was almost settled and having fun but now the desperation for arguments has led to this. The Originals don't get any airtime other than if they're talking to a Legend and the Legends are just content in ripping shreds out of each other. It's unpleasant, nasty and poisonous and is moving away from what Big Brother was, not in the Channel 4 days, but earlier this series.

Comments

• AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come off it - this is what most of us watch Big Brother for! It was great and once again the "legends" upstage the rest of the actual contestants. They should do this every year.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    I hate this legends + Helen stuff, but given that it's already happened I thought it was fantastic panto and an absolutely classic episode, can't wait to watch again :D
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    disagree. I enjoyed watching Helen crumble and don't care how that makes me sound.
  • Dreamer07Dreamer07 Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    no, last night was the worst episode ever where helen compared brian to a murderer/rapist
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AcerBen wrote: »
    Come off it - this is what most of us watch Big Brother for! It was great and once again the "legends" upstage the rest of the actual contestants. They should do this every year.

The "legends" are all that was featured!

It's manipulated trash now. These past two episodes have been diabolically bad!
  • yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    As much as I hate BB interfering...that was a classic episode and I would concede that they interfered and produced a must watch episode.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helen still won no surprise
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plenty of people on Twitter seemed to think it was one of the best episodes ever. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't like seeing bitches argue, then you don't like Big Brother.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The reason the Legends upstage the Originals is because they're not in the game; they have nothing to lose. Maybe they should scrap the civilian Big Brother and have Ultimate Big Brother over and over again?
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    Thought it was fantasic panto, can't wait to watch again :D

Panto tends to have it's fun, comic moments though. This lacked balance.
    Salv* wrote: »
    disagree. I enjoyed watching Helen crumble and don't care how that makes me sound.

I can understand that point of view but, as I said above, there was no counterbalance. It was just bile, bile, bile, bile, bile.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, last night was the worst episode ever where helen compared brian to a murderer/rapist

I must admit, I missed that one. Second worse then? :D
    lou_123 wrote: »
    Plenty of people on Twitter seemed to think it was one of the best episodes ever. :p

That says it all.
    If you don't like seeing bitches argue, then you don't like Big Brother.

I like things comes to ahead but naturally; not continually forced.
  • Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    It appears to have morphed into some terrible scripted reality show? Shame. :(
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed it.
  • GutbomberGutbomber Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really not sure what I think of this series, and whether the legends should have been thrown in there, but that was a classic episode. BB at its best.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    It appears to have morphed into some terrible scripted reality show? Shame. :(

Thanks - that was the other thing I meant to say. It really did have the feel, even if it wasn't the case, that Aisleyne, Helen and Nikki had been prepped for that episode; it felt so forced and tense from the off. Compare that to well the Timewarp Housemates first re-entered the House and, despite issues, there was a period of trying to keep everything calm and one a level. That's natural.

It didn't feel natural tonight.
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing Helen crack was worth it.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Says who? This series is a shambles.

People that like this series probably eat up TOWIE or Geordie Shore too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight was SO bad, it almost became good!
    It's all beginning to look more scripted than Eastenders. :)

It seems to have morphed into a kind of 'Carry On BB' effort.

A highlight for me tonight was Nikki's face during the Aisleyne-Helen confrontation. :o

Nikki glaring at Helen from beneath Aisleyne's arm looked like an angry little Yorkshire Terrier. I thought she'd pounce or start barking at any moment. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best episode since Helen stank up the series.
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Maybe not dull but horrible to watch. Other than Brian the House was almost settled and having fun but now the desperation for arguments has led to this. The Originals don't get any airtime other than if they're talking to a Legend and the Legends are just content in ripping shreds out of each other. It's unpleasant, nasty and poisonous and is moving away from what Big Brother was, not in the Channel 4 days, but earlier this series.

the worst part was, we have ashl. now claiming she wants to have calm and peace in the house. We didnt even get to see her Calling Helen out for the Rapist murderer comment.

anti climatic !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what Big Brother has been like ever since series 5. Don't know why people are still expecting it to be normal people all getting on. Putting idiots in and seeing them fight is what Big Brother is all about, and has been for years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight was SO bad, it almost became good!
    It's all beginning to look more scripted than Eastenders. :)

It seems to have morphed into a kind of 'Carry On BB' effort.

A highlight for me tonight was Nikki's face during the Aisleyne-Helen confrontation. :o

Nikki glaring at Helen from beneath Aisleyne's arm looked like an angry little Yorkshire Terrier. I thought she'd pounce or start barking at any moment. :D

Yes, I wondered what she reminded me of - that's it. :D
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    the worst part was, we have ashl. now claiming she wants to have calm and peace in the house. We didnt even get to see her Calling Helen out for the Rapist murderer comment.

anti climatic !!

Ashleyne, claiming she wants peace and harmony, was causing most of the tension!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what Big Brother has been like ever since series 5. Don't know why people are still expecting it to be normal people all getting on. Putting idiots in and seeing them fight is what Big Brother is all about, and has been for years.

Arguments in yesteryear - and even earlier in the series to a point - had depth, they had quality, they had a point.

Now it's a case of shout about anything and people will lap it up. If I wanted that I'd watch EastEnders.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »
    helen still won no surprise

She won what? Nikki nailed her even harder than the clip we previously had imo, and twice :confused:
    Panto tends to have it's fun, comic moments though. This lacked balance.

That's only because Simon is not living up to his original Widow Twanky promise :D

Sorry - couldn't resist. Perhaps there was no counter balance to show? Quite possibly there was but they didn't have time to show it, or it didn't fit the storyline. It's TOWIE level now, but it was last year too - a year Helen was engineered to win. So forgive me if I'm enjoying people call her out, as people apart from Ashleigh should have last year, instead of letting her pussy whip them all (yet another thing she hates with a passion apparently, unless it applies to her).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arguments in yesteryear - and even earlier in the series to a point - had depth, they had quality, they had a point.

Now it's a case of shout about anything and people will lap it up. If I wanted that I'd watch EastEnders.

What rot! Big Brother has always been about dumbasses arguing over absolutely nothing.