Easter Greetings to all here. :)

DixDix Posts: 79,142
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi guys, thought I'd make some special Threads for Easter, for anyone to enter and wish greetings to others, if they wish. :)

xxxxxx

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Hi Happy Easter to everyone, just to say I'm really enjoying this forum lot's of interesting and informative posts, *T*
  • daddy66daddy66 Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dix wrote: »
    Hi guys, thought I'd make some special Threads for Easter, for anyone to enter and wish greetings to others, if they wish. :)

xxxxxx

Happy Easter, Dix:)

I suspect that my avoidance of the in-laws, has gone on beyond the obvious;)...bye:D
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You lovely people, thanks for popping into this Thread, and glad to know that Easter isn't dead. Have a DS Easter Egg each, and if we had an Easter Egg smiley, then things would swing. -nod- See ya later and have a good day. :D

xxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Easter :)
  • Faria262Faria262 Posts: 6,952
    Forum Member
    Have a great Easter everyone! Not that I hope you won't all enjoy the rest of the year just as much :)

xxxx
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope you're all enjoying your weekend? :)

I had to work today :(, but we closed 2 hours early :D

And I'm off tomorrow, so I'm now going to thoroughly enjoy chilling out and stuffing my face with chocolate :)
  • miss_minervoismiss_minervois Posts: 2,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dix wrote: »

xxxxxx

Back atcha Dix (hug)