Why do Corrie continue to push Michelle Connor?

1235»

Comments

• ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Despite knowing how foul she was on Popstars or whatever it was called, I didn't mind her when she was first in Corrie. she had quite a good storyline with the gay fiance.

Michelle had the big 'who's my son storyline?' which went on forever. The viewers didn't like it and her acting was rubbish. All she's done since is stand behind the bar with her arms folded being admired. I wonder why she is still in Corrie and why they seem determined to make her character work.

I hope that if the new arrangement with Carla at the factory doesn't work, they will finally give her the boot.
  • open_endedopen_ended Posts: 2,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Why do people project their hatred of the real life Kym Marsh onto the character she plays in a soap?:confused:

Personally I absolutely loathe Becky but I have no feelings one way or the other towards the actress who plays her.
    I don't like the character either. As for the actress it's not a case of irrational dislike or not really knowing much about her as she is never done flaunting herself and I don't like what I see/hear.