Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread!

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Spoiler for tomorrow:
    Meanwhile, there is a palpable tension between Brendan and Ste after the previous night's events. Ste sees Brendan going down to the cellar, so follows him. Once in the cellar, Brendan locks the door.

Hmm. Palpable tension eh? And Brendan's a great one for locking that door isn't he?

But this is where it's gonna get difficult...

It's gonna be sad.. poor Ste :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Oo, hey! It's the webmeister! I found your site when Grace Dent tweeted ya, so I'm really hoping she's up for some tache-lovin' as well and will write something for the Guardian, as she's now Queen of TV there. I linked across to you, saw your screen-by-screen Brendan breakdown and nearly wet myself laughing. Actually, maybe I did wet myself a bit. But in a good cause.

I'm trying to work out the exact moment when I started loving Brendan, because I was honestly a bit WTF at the start. But I think it was when he started close-talking with Veronica, and then dealt drugs to all the students to get them off their heads, using Carmel as a mule and Doug as a pusher. And I thought, you know what? This man is a PLAYER ... :cool:

sup! just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their kind words about welovehollyoaks tonight, warmed the cockles they have!

like Ste, we didn't realise we were falling for Brendan until it was too late, though sadly we don't get to shag him in a cellar/sex dungeon (where, by the way, poor Macca must be shackled?). I think it was his huge forehead that did it, the way it makes him address people in a coy, Princess Di kinda way. Extraordinary.

on a serious note, I think the Stendan storyline is the best thing Hollyoaks has done for ages. Very dark, very hot. Yay.

ps @cyrilandshirley thanks for the linkages to welovehollyoaks and wetting yourself re. Hollyoaks is always a good cause : )

pps the mighty Grace Dent do a Screen Burn on Brendan? This MUST happen
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    lol, she's probably trying to pick her jaw up off the floor :D

Experiencing cellar-scene-loop syndrome perhaps :rolleyes:

Let us pray for her safe return :p

ETA: It worked ^^ :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sup! just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their kind words about welovehollyoaks tonight, warmed the cockles they have!

like Ste, we didn't realise we were falling for Brendan until it was too late, though sadly we don't get to shag him in a cellar/sex dungeon (where, by the way, poor Macca must be shackled?). I think it was his huge forehead that did it, the way it makes him address people in a coy, Princess Di kinda way. Extraordinary.

on a serious note, I think the Stendan storyline is the best thing Hollyoaks has done for ages. Very dark, very hot. Yay.

ps @cyrilandshirley thanks for the linkages to welovehollyoaks and wetting yourself re. Hollyoaks is always a good cause : )

Great post! I never noticed his forehead until it was pointed out on your site... :p:D
  • Options
    margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say that feral was exactly the word I used after seeing that scene tonight. He was definitey sniffing Ste! I thought the chemistry was amazing and do hope the story continues for a long time. Although it won't be a conventional love story I don't see why Brendan cannot be redeemed. Just sending him to prison etc won't help the people out there who have the same problem. It is ironic that the Saudi Prince was convicted today of murder. The similarities are startling. I think we will find out why Brendan has become like this. I also think there were many scenes which show how much he cares and likes Stephen. The trouble is whatever happened to him has warped his thought processes hence his violence towards Stephen. Such people need as much support as the victims of their violence in order to stop their behaviour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like it.

Hmm..not sure I believe you ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say that feral was exactly the word I used after seeing that scene tonight. He was definitey sniffing Ste! I thought the chemistry was amazing and do hope the story continues for a long time. Although it won't be a conventional love story I don't see why Brendan cannot be redeemed. Just sending him to prison etc won't help the people out there who have the same problem. It is ironic that the Saudi Prince was convicted today of murder. The similarities are startling. I think we will find out why Brendan has become like this. I also think there were many scenes which show how much he cares and likes Stephen. The trouble is whatever happened to him has warped his thought processes hence his violence towards Stephen. Such people need as much support as the victims of their violence in order to stop their behaviour.

Completely agree, couldn't have put it better myself. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member

Well said :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Hmm..not sure I believe you ;)

No, seriously, my face is like this happy chap :D:D:D:D:D:D.

It's hurting my face. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Afraid I'm going to have to leave you all to it, tonight. Sweet Brendan dreams are a-calling.

Until tomorrow :D

PS Did anyone manage to tear their eyes away from Brendan during the cellar scene to see what long eye-lashes Ste has? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Completely agree! Brilliant post and well said. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~florin~ wrote: »
    Afraid I'm going to have to leave you all to it, tonight. Sweet Brendan dreams are a-calling.

PS Did anyone manage to tear their eyes away from Brendan during the cellar scene to see what long eye-lashes Ste has? :o

Goodnight :)

I noticed that too!! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good night! :)

Ste has lovely eyes, very expressive. :(:)
  • Options
    bekzjbekzj Posts: 13,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i didnt think i would ever get into hollyoaks again! Seems i was wrong, i love this storyline! Brendan oozes sex appeal.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What did you think about the kiss, worth waiting for?? :D
  • Options
    princesstinprincesstin Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night night, Florin. Have sweet (or saucy :p) Brendan dreams! :D

Yes, I really hope we get to find out more about Brendan and why he is the way he is.

I know, I haven't stopped smiling all night! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bekzj wrote: »
    i didnt think i would ever get into hollyoaks again! Seems i was wrong, i love this storyline! Brendan oozes sex appeal.:D

Hello :)

Doesn't he just...
  • Options
    Bluebird69Bluebird69 Posts: 5,570
    Forum Member

Not tonight - but before Brendan came along, I only used to watch Hollyoaks for Ste and studied him in quite close detail :o
    He really does have the most extraordinarily beautiful face, doesn't he? And that little nose is so cute! Such prettiness ... aww .... no wonder the Big Bad Wolf has been prowling after him!
    But I have now been completely swept off my feet by the awesomely mighty mustachioed sexiness of wicked Brendan. :D:D:D

Goodnight florin, sweet smutty Brendan dreams ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hiya :) I know I'm so excited that HO is on the way back up and that this S/L is leading the way! :D
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

Well, the grumpy old fellas on the main HO threads are always saying we're just little girls wetting ourselves over man on man action, and y'know, I like to keep it real. :D

I know La Dent wants to write up our Brendan. I just know it. She was born to do it. I remember she once described the McQueen sisters as 'the most terrible strumpets ever' and Myra

"like a less sleek pulled-together Mutha Bacon from Viz has been causing havoc recently by turning up at weddings and rushing the altar with both fists flying in a bid to be tough on gayness and tough on the supposed causes of her son's gayness ie: Father Kieron."

Happy Days. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He so does. Given the chance I would ravish him.
  • Options
    bekzjbekzj Posts: 13,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hiya :) I know I'm so excited that HO is on the way back up and that this S/L is leading the way! :D
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Hello :)

Doesn't he just...
    He so does. Given the chance I would ravish him.
    I just wanna know when moustaches became so sexy, i bloody hate them! Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan in that first scene is something else.

And Ste playing with his finger. Aww. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanna know when moustaches became so sexy, i bloody hate them! Lol

Lol, I know, I don't think I've ever fancied a bloke with a moustache before!
This discussion has been closed.