Danniella Westbrook Cursed?

GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,479
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2865144/Danniella-Westbrook-reveals-s-lost-home-financial-struggles-deepen.html

Her life seems to be spiraling out of control. Bad things seem to keep happening to her and her family but it never seems to be her fault. It can only be some kind of curse. Colombian, maybe?

Comments

• gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    she a druggie

thats what happens
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,929
    Forum Member
    she a druggie

thats what happens

Spot on, the Perils of addiction.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,577
    Forum Member
    She had it all, she blew it( or sniffed it) there is always a price to pay, at least she has a roof over her head.
  • ukbadgeukbadge Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    She's nothing but a sponger - get a job like the rest of us.
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cursed with the dumb gene
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has an addictive personality - addicted to the bad times. Shame for her kids.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish some celebrities wouldn't use text speak when typing things. I keep having to slow down when reading what she has typed.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mail need to get the facts straight. Kai is the eldest and Jody must now be around 12 at the most yet they publish a 10 year old photo of 2 kids without bothering to check if they're actually her children. I thought Kai's dad was Robert Fernandez, and why isn't the 'millionaire' ex husband putting a roof over head ?
    For some reason I have more sympathy for Danielle than I do for Kerry Katona.
  • Misty08Misty08 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess she means she's in temporary accommodation. She must have made a homelessness application to her local council.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely her (millionaire) ex husband wouldn't let his daughter become homeless. I'm not sure about her son as he is 18.

Coke has seemed to have ruined her life but it looked like she got back on track after marrying her husband and having her daughter but she now seems to have gone back to that dark place that she was in the 90s. I think she has always tried her best for her children.
  • Misty08Misty08 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She says she is waiting to be housed- but I wonder if the council has actually made a decision to house her. They might still be looking into her application.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I cannot believe that Daniella is homeless. I read, repeatedly, that she had married an American millionaire, she had found God, was a Christian, lived a marvelous life in the USA, how happy she was with her new husband etc etc..............Now we read she is divorced and homeless. What happened to the divorce settlement and also the child support her husband MUST be paying. Is anything we read in the newspaper about celebs TRUE or just made up by journalists.

She was supposedly bankrupt (like Kerry Katona) but was photographed with a new toyboy partner on a beach, in a wonderful hotel (article in Hello!) How can these celebs like the two above live these glamorous lives yet are broke!!
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Has an addictive personality - addicted to the bad times. Shame for her kids.

Addicted to drama and never taking responsibility for her behaviour
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I feel sorry for her and the kids. Nobody wants to be stuck in temporary accommodation over Xmas with no money and it must be even worse when it's splashed all over the papers. Just goes to show that addiction affects people from all walks of life. I suppose she could swallow her pride and sell her story to get some money for them all, but the papers won't be offering much when they know she is desperate. She seemed to have got herself clean for a long time but fell off the wagon after splitting with her husband. It's quite common for addicts to relapse after facing very stressful life events.

She will only have received emergency accommodation because her young child lives with her. If the ex husband takes her daughter in, Danielle would not be entitled to a flat for them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    So awful. Poor woman :(
  • Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel for her.

She has the power to get back from this as she did the first time around, best of luck to her!
  • shameg50shameg50 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Daily Mail need to get the facts straight. Kai is the eldest and Jody must now be around 12 at the most yet they publish a 10 year old photo of 2 kids without bothering to check if they're actually her children. I thought Kai's dad was Robert Fernandez, and why isn't the 'millionaire' ex husband putting a roof over head ?

I have just watched Danielle on this morning and have great admiration for her trying to get her life back on track it just goes to show that in this day and age of people struggling with having to use food banks sheltered accommodation that it can happen to anyone how can the government say there is no poverty and no need for food banks I suppose it just makes them look bad?
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shameg50 wrote: »
    I have just watched Danielle on this morning and have great admiration for her trying to get her life back on track it just goes to show that in this day and age of people struggling with having to use food banks sheltered accommodation that it can happen to anyone how can the government say there is no poverty and no need for food banks I suppose it just makes them look bad?

And also so out of touch with reality.
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That interview broke my heart. It's easy to make quips and remarks about it being her fault but i just think it's all very sad.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Seeing Phil & Amanda fawning all over Danniella Westbrook bleating on about her "year from hell" is actually vomit inducing. She is basically saying if she commits suicide, it will be the magazine's fault for paying people to sell stories on her - "the blood will be on their hands" - and the people calling social services to get her kids taken off her. Blah blah blah.

Well, my dear, all that gak seems to have left you with memory loss as YOU have been happy enough to take money from those magazines over the years, mainly to buy the whole of Columbia's marching powder production to stick up your nose - for example, when you married that poor sod you met at a petrol station and admitted you did it for the money from OK. And it was only a couple of months ago you were living it up in Dubai, strolling along the beach, having some utterly cringeworthy staged photographs taken for money from those very magazines although why anyone would want to see your hideous fake tits and drug addled face in a bikini is anyone's guess. Bet you didn't give this interview for free either. There are a million more examples.

And your kids should have been taken off you years ago especially as you have admitted you took a shitload of cocaine throughout BOTH of your pregnancies.

You have lied and lied and lied. I don't believe you have ever been clean and EVERYTHING that has allegedly happened to you over the years has been YOUR own fault despite the million chances you have been given. You made your choices and you are now paying the price. Yes, your life is a mess and you only have yourself to blame for that - not the magazines, not the press, not Brian Harvey, not the millionaire you dumped when he lost all his money, not that child you were recently engaged to - just YOU.

Do I care that you're apparently living in sheltered accommodation? Nope, I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for you so just do one love because nobody cares anymore.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    GracieL wrote: »
    Surely her (millionaire) ex husband wouldn't let his daughter become homeless. I'm not sure about her son as he is 18.

Coke has seemed to have ruined her life but it looked like she got back on track after marrying her husband and having her daughter but she now seems to have gone back to that dark place that she was in the 90s. I think she has always tried her best for her children.
    I cannot believe that Daniella is homeless. I read, repeatedly, that she had married an American millionaire, she had found God, was a Christian, lived a marvelous life in the USA, how happy she was with her new husband etc etc..............Now we read she is divorced and homeless. What happened to the divorce settlement and also the child support her husband MUST be paying. Is anything we read in the newspaper about celebs TRUE or just made up by journalists.

She was supposedly bankrupt (like Kerry Katona) but was photographed with a new toyboy partner on a beach, in a wonderful hotel (article in Hello!) How can these celebs like the two above live these glamorous lives yet are broke!!

Robert Feenandez is Kai's father although it took a DNA test to prove it as there were that many blokes in the frame.

Her ex-husband, Kevin Jenkins, is English I believe - they just went to live in the States. His business went bust during the recession, hence them splitting up, but he is paying child support - she just confirmed that during the interview on This Morning. She also confirmed she is bankrupt so cannot rent privately.
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    Well I feel sorry for her and the kids. Nobody wants to be stuck in temporary accommodation over Xmas with no money and it must be even worse when it's splashed all over the papers. Just goes to show that addiction affects people from all walks of life. I suppose she could swallow her pride and sell her story to get some money for them all, but the papers won't be offering much when they know she is desperate. She seemed to have got herself clean for a long time but fell off the wagon after splitting with her husband. It's quite common for addicts to relapse after facing very stressful life events.

She will only have received emergency accommodation because her young child lives with her. If the ex husband takes her daughter in, Danielle would not be entitled to a flat for them.
    So awful. Poor woman :(
    Derek Faye wrote: »
    I feel for her.

She has the power to get back from this as she did the first time around, best of luck to her!
    shameg50 wrote: »
    That interview broke my heart. It's easy to make quips and remarks about it being her fault but i just think it's all very sad.

I cannot believe she can still fool so many people. I feel sorry for her poor kids being stuck with her as a mother and how chaotic their lives must be be because she cannot get her act together.
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's the same age as I am and I remember how pretty she was when she started out in Eastenders, she looks ravaged now and when she was with that young lad they looked like a mother and son. She seems to have gone from one bad choice to another since her marriage ended.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot believe she can still fool so many people. I feel sorry for her poor kids being stuck with her as a mother and how chaotic their lives must be be because she cannot get her act together.

It's not about her fooling us, its about having some sympathy for a woman with limited intelligence who has let her drug addiction ruin her life.
  • shameg50shameg50 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    It's not about her fooling us, its about having some sympathy for a woman with limited intelligence who has let her drug addiction ruin her life.

Surely everyone has the right to try and change their life for the better if she has made the wrong choices before in her life at least now she is trying to change I have never been a drug addict so can not imagine the allure of drugs but all power to her for trying
  • Jenny_SawyerJenny_Sawyer Posts: 12,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really do wish that the likes of Daniella, Katie Price & kerry Katona would take their sordid car-crash lives off in to oblivion well away from me & everyone else.