NOTW reporting that Ashley Cole has SHOT somebody!!

13»

Comments

• celesticelesti Posts: 25,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's a matter for the FA.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose because noone was shot but there was a similar incident a few weeks ago at 2 other clubs. This is definitely the stupidest thing he probably will ever do. I wonder if this will be milked by the press. Chelsea have spoke on it and have said that they don't speak on internal matters. Were the pellets lead or plastic?

I think this will probably be the last of the matter unless there is a huge campaign to have him removed. I'm not convinced he'll be going to jail with a charge of ABH tho.. considering the injuries were minor. And apparently the rifle isn't recognised as a fire arm in the UK. But I do think he'll be given a huge life line after the shit hits the fan; compulsory councelling, press conference and compulsory tours discussing the dangers of firearms etc etc.
  • yakutzyakutz Posts: 10,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the funniest news story since Harry Redknapp got mugged for his sweets in Spain. What an absolute t*sser.
  • Lawro2Lawro2 Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vicky2424 wrote: »
    This student was lucky enough to get work experience at Chelsea, I think he'd rather the incident happened then not have the experience

The student would have been luckier if he had the work experience and not got shot.
  • ALAN306ALAN306 Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    What a total and utter flange ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol did Harry really get mugged for his sweets?
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    What a complete t*sser (Cashley that is).
    :mad:
    What stupid thing for him to do, especially if he was with the student who was on w/e. He should set an example FFS :rolleyes:
  • Plant_PiePlant_Pie Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get a bloody brain for christ sake!!

Expect though story will go from being an accident to he meant to do it..espically when the Sun gets hold of it
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Plant_Pie wrote: »
    Get a bloody brain for christ sake!!

Expect though story will go from being an accident to he meant to do it..espically when the Sun gets hold of it

It's quite tricky to justify having an air gun at the training ground in the first place? Then to be holding it........loaded..........aiming......shooting.........

What respectable scenario took place whereby this guy got shot other than Cole being the big "I am"

I wonder if he pointed it and shouted "dance motha fcuka"!?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    wht has he not been arrested and charged. why are the police not doing anything
    why is it everytime something happens that invols a celeb they get away with it every time.

i say arrest him, charge him with attempted murder and lock him away, its what he deserves. If it was a member of the public who did the same thing the police would be all over us and instantly arrest.

why would he have a gun on a football ground
    no licence means no gun, so why was the gun there unless to shoot someone
    why was the police not called, thats what concerns me most

a gun is a dangerous thing, whethether its a pellet gun or a shotfun, both can kill. He should be made an example off and locked up.

many kids and adults will look upto him and think its cool to have a gun, so there will be more shootings and their excuse will be my idol had one so have i.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it aimed at him? It seems pretty accepted that it was an accident. I think he'll get a suspension probably.
    Forum Member
    I think he'll get a suspension probably.

thats like saying its ok to shoot someone and get away with it. It needs to be much much harsher punishment.
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    thats like saying its ok to shoot someone and get away with it. It needs to be much much harsher punishment.

It was an air gun.
    Forum Member
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    It was an air gun.

a gun is a gun no matter how you look at it, i guarentee you if you walked down the highstreet holding it then armed police would soon bring you down.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was an accident. It wasn't said that Ashley took aim and pulled the trigger. It just says that the gun discharged. Accidents do happen even if the rifle shouldn't have been in the vicinity. The only thing he seems to be guilty of is being brainless.. And negligence. As it is, Tom wasn't seriously harmed thankfully.

The whole thing is a shame tho. Ashley could possibly have ended his career over something so mindless... and Tom could have seriously been hurt. I'm not sure wherever there will be any criminal charges brought but I'm pretty sure a suspension, fine and out of court settlement.

Ash really needs to grow up tho. Engage his brain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a gun is a gun no matter how you look at it, i guarentee you if you walked down the highstreet holding it then armed police would soon bring you down.

A gun isn't a gun regardless otherwise there would be one single law pertaining to any form of projectile weapon. Ashley Cole wasn't walking down the high street brandishing it.
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Guardian is reporting that the police are looking into it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/27/ashley-cole-shoots-student-rifle

Ashley isn't exactly blessed with brains is he? He is lucky that breathing is automatic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The police are investigating to see if anything criminal took place.
    I wouldn't want to see him being sent to prison I mean he isn't a psycho just a brainless idiot.
    Forum Member
    The police are investigating to see if anything criminal took place.
    I wouldn't want to see him being sent to prison I mean he isn't a psycho just a brainless idiot.

but those who look upto him as a hero will think that guns are cool and then shoot people thats the main issue.

Looks at how many people think corrir and eastenders is real, people are gullable and easily led, so if they see their hero with a gun they will think its ok too.

the fact is he shot someone with a gun, whthether it was an accident or not its still an offence to shoot someone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People will read the stories about how stupid Ashley Cole was in accidentally shooting a kid, and instantly think 'that's for me'?