Options

Helen's bra - if anyone wants jumbo jungle jugs

http://www.bouxavenue.com/boux-leopard-print-ultra-boost-bra-brown-mix/100232-90cx

Meant to increase your boobs by two cup sizes. The cynic in me would suggest this was a trump card meant to give her more air time but it just made her look daft. There is no way she packed that thing not knowing it would make her chest look absolutely huge.

So if anyone fancies having some excessive boobage curves this is the bra for you.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon that if Eric bought one of those bras, he could give Helen a run for her money :D
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well found!

Silly girl......trying to play the innocent!
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is wrong with Hugo? That bra was great!
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree - Eric could have a mighty pair in one of those bras. His droopy moobs do need a bit of uplifting.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Ashley was on to her with her 'Wonderbra'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashley was on to her with her 'Wonderbra'

Ashley is quite an astute young woman......she does not miss much
  • Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Thing is, that was just one little thing that happened that day. The edits show Helen's bra to be a big event. It's funny how people seem to think that Helen is this calculating mastermind with a plan. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thing is, that was just one little thing that happened that day. The edits show Helen's bra to be a big event. It's funny how people seem to think that Helen is this calculating mastermind with a plan. :D

she was the one who played the 'innocent' in being surprised that her boobs looked big in the bra when,in buying the bra, must have known it was a booster bra. Plus she is the main female to strut around all day in a bikini,.......that is calculating.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why bother with the bra? Just keep eating LOL!

:)
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    She has nice tats :p
  • Options
    fogfog Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helen was so transparent. and yet some were still fooled by her. embarrassing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was the one who played the 'innocent' in being surprised that her boobs looked big in the bra when,in buying the bra, must have known it was a booster bra. Plus she is the main female to strut around all day in a bikini,.......that is calculating.

So right. You don't act surprised that your norks could take someone's eye out when you've bought it knowing it's a two cup size booster bra. She's not that daft. In fact I don't think she's nearly as daft as she makes out - it's more like a persona. Not that she's an evil genius or a mastermind either. She just had a game plan.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Liked the way she went into the hut - just to check out how she looked :rolleyes:

Why couldn`t she have done that to check out her fake tan?
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So right. You don't act surprised that your norks could take someone's eye out when you've bought it knowing it's a two cup size booster bra. She's not that daft. In fact I don't think she's nearly as daft as she makes out - it's more like a persona. Not that she's an evil genius or a mastermind either. She just had a game plan.

Ah well, I suppose we all have to work with what we're given. In my case it's a brain the size of a planet, in Helen's it's a pair of massive boobs. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have medium sized boobs and a medium sized brain. Will have to do. I'd rather have little boobs and a mega brain though.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it was Ashley's bra then.......
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Tissy wrote: »
    Liked the way she went into the hut - just to check out how she looked :rolleyes:

Why couldn`t she have done that to check out her fake tan?
    Well if she had checked her tan it wouldnt have been so 'ditzy'

would it?

maybe she checked her tan just to make sure it was just this side of ridiculous
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,841
    Forum Member
    "They go up a cup size after I've eaten"

Yeah right, if that's the case the amount they've all been eating in there based on her trials then her's would be like two asprins on an ironing board
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some sad bitter people on here lately.
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they only go up to a 34 dd so her boobs cant be that large after all
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot on - imo! Helen does not strike me as the type of woman who shops in a hurry, does not try on and thinks clothes are just for covering you up.
  • Options
    StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boux - that's the underwear Ola Jordan models for. She looks amazing but I don't think she modelled the OTT leopardskin number.
  • Options
    ladydedlock77ladydedlock77 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'll just eat two meals then hopefully my boobs will go up two sizes and save myself £26.