QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
Forum Member
✭✭
so cute!

Comments

• Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Keith. Did you see hopkins looking at him as though he was strange for crying when Alicia left?
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marie4eva wrote: »
    I love Keith. Did you see hopkins looking at him as though he was strange for crying when Alicia left?

To be fair that was a bit strange.
  • QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keith needs to win
  • iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    Yes, him and Alicia have been great
  • GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too.....I'm hoping he wins this......:)
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is adorable. The nicest person in there. If it comes to ignore I will vote for him to win.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    He really is.

Good edit for Cheggars tonight. I loved his task and laughed out loud.. the sad background music, his old chestnut jokes, Alicia playing dumb, his little face when every one of his jokes failed, him apologising to Cami for causing offence re her 'granddad's missing arm'. He's so so so good natured.

And then his reaction to Alicia....awwwwwww.
  • hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    I like him too but jeez he's not a puppy! Cute and adorable? That's a bit condescending don't you think? It was nice to have a feel-good moment in the house with his task. There haven't been many of those this series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hendoll wrote: »
    I like him too but jeez he's not a puppy! Cute and adorable? That's a bit condescending don't you think? It was nice to have a feel-good moment in the house with his task. There haven't been many of those this series.

Of course he's not a puppy. More like an enthusiastic Labrador. :)
    Forum Member
    I like him too but jeez he's not a puppy! Cute and adorable? That's a bit condescending don't you think?

Course it isn't. Cute and adorable aren't the sole domain of baby animals.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    I can't believe how gullible some people are. Alicia's probably sitting with her feet up, holding a big fat cheque while they're all still trapped in there with the insane Perez Hilton yet Keith's acting like his pet fawn has just been thrown to the wolves. It worked anyway. He's joint favourite with Hopkins to win. :confused:
    Forum Member
    Course it isn't. Cute and adorable aren't the sole domain of baby animals.
    Well actually those words ARE usually associated with babies - human or otherwise. So I'm going to stand by my opinion that calling a grown man 'cute and adorable' is condescending and a little demeaning. There's a lot more to Chegs than his cheery face I reckon. I like him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well actually those words ARE usually associated with babies - human or otherwise. So I'm going to stand by my opinion that calling a grown man 'cute and adorable' is condescending and a little demeaning. There's a lot more to Chegs than his cheery face I reckon. I like him.

Actually, you're right. I've been reading a bit about him and there is a lot more to him.
  • Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really is.

Good edit for Cheggars tonight. I loved his task and laughed out loud.. the sad background music, his old chestnut jokes, Alicia playing dumb, his little face when every one of his jokes failed, him apologising to Cami for causing offence re her 'granddad's missing arm'. He's so so so good natured.

And then his reaction to Alicia....awwwwwww.

Totally agree. I loved the task, Alicia was brilliant in her reactions. It was funny when he found out. Good fun.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marie4eva wrote: »

Think that was her "I'm trying to look sincere" face. Epic fail on her part.
  • charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love him to pieces!

He's got to win!
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Nice thread for Cheggars, then some, who can't help themselves, have to spoil it, by bringing KH into it!

Don't they realise they are guilty of what they accuse KH of doing....not letting go?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I really like Keith has seems genuinely good natured & face facts he is adding much needed likability to a stressfilled house
    Forum Member

I agree there's a lot more to him than his cheery face. He's good-natured, tolerant, sentimental, balanced, fair and grounded.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the "cute/adorable" thing. They're words I use with people I love when they're being cute or adorable and they're words I've enjoyed being said about me.
  • LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice thread for Cheggars, then some, who can't help themselves, have to spoil it, by bringing KH into it!

Don't they realise they are guilty of what they accuse KH of doing....not letting go?

I don't think they do realise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been team Cheggers from the start.
    Forum Member
    I agree there's a lot more to him than his cheery face. He's good-natured, tolerant, sentimental, balanced, fair and grounded.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the "cute/adorable" thing. They're words I use with people I love when they're being cute or adorable and they're words I've enjoyed being said about me.
    Deal :) It is indeed silly to argue over semantics when we're essentially agreed that The Chegs is a Good Egg :D
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been team Cheggers from the start.

As much as I'm team anyone, I've been on his team too, since I started watching.:D
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO he will win because he has a brilliant game plan. Say nothing do nothing for the first couple of weeks be friendly to everyone and throw in some fake tears. If I was going in the house that is exactly how I would play it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Keith too.