Options

What's the fuss about sex?

SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't want to ruin it for people but......

I'm sorry it's weird. The same parts of your body responsible for releasing noxious substances rubbing against one another. Most people don't look very good either with obesity rates going up and up. It's plainly devised for young people and seems rather out of place in our ageing society. And yet people are fixated with it. Why? I have to say on the few occasions I've partaken of it I got nothing out of the experience.

Comments

• Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you've been doing it wrong mate ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Poor you, you're obviously missing out...:(
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Closet case imo
  • Options
    TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Closet case imo

Not liking sex makes a person gay? When did that happen? :confused:

I always thought not being interested in sex made a person asexual.
  • Options
    RubricalRubrical Posts: 2,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of life's mysteries.
  • Options
    SmoojSmooj Posts: 1,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Sir,

Despite your protestations to the contrary, you have indeed ruined it for me.

As for not getting anything out of the experience, I'm deeply hurt - as this is plainly not what you said at the time.

That is the last time I visit that motorway service station.

Good day.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First time sucked as it was weird to adjust from my right hand to the vagina. 2nd time was fantastic.
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can you say you're asexual if you haven't tried it with both sexes? Genuine question
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm sorry it's weird. The same parts of your body responsible for releasing noxious substances rubbing against one another. Most people don't look very good either with obesity rates going up and up. It's plainly devised for young people and seems rather out of place in our ageing society. And yet people are fixated with it. Why? I have to say on the few occasions I've partaken of it I got nothing out of the experience.

Well, thats sex totally ruined for me :cry:

Or not...

There's nothing wrong with having no interest in sex. But it's really not 'weird' and 'devised for young people'. :D It's probably the most natural and normal thing you can possibly do (considering if it hadn't happened, none of us would exist). Plenty of old people have sex too as well, you know.
  • Options
    MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you say you're asexual if you haven't tried it with both sexes? Genuine question

you could say, can you say you're heterosexual, and not bisexual, if you haven't tried it both ways.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    First time sucked as it was weird to adjust from my right hand to the vagina. 2nd time was fantastic.

Took me 4 times to adjust from finger to cock.....luckily I persevered :)
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

That and in my case the fact I'm not attracted to either gender.
  • Options
    SmoojSmooj Posts: 1,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Your username seems more appropriate than ever.

In the first time, you knew only yourself, and not your enemy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

not if you've thought about it and become aroused :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Asexual is not about trying it. Asexuality is about not having the desire to engage in sexual activity in the first place.
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mudbox wrote: »
    can you say you're heterosexual, and not bisexual, if you haven't tried it both ways.

Of course you can, you don't have to have sex with someone to know you're attracted to them (or not).
  • Options
    gateauxgateaux Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do you think it's best if we cancel it then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmm. Your comments about youth, obesity and ageing are quite telling. Sounds like you are not totally happy in your own skin. Sex is more than anything a total headfu**k. The orgasm begins in the brain. And it takes a lot of practice and experimenting to find what you really like sexually. A couple of goes at it is not going to get you very far.
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gateaux wrote: »
    Do you think it's best if we cancel it then?

I haven't paid for my subscription in 3 months! Don't tell.
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't like oral sex, keep your mouth shut.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pope_tart wrote: »
    Took me 4 times to adjust from finger to cock.....luckily I persevered :)
    One time was bareback and I only felt a sensation after I came lol. Before that it was like rocking against a cupboard.
  • Options
    gateauxgateaux Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't paid for my subscription in 3 months! Don't tell.

OP has convinced me with his clever argument. I'm going to chop mine off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One time was bareback and I only felt a sensation after I came lol. Before that it was like rocking against a cupboard.

Don't be a fool, cover your tool.

Unless you are trying to conceive, of course
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That really made me laugh. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't be a fool, cover your tool.

Unless you are trying to conceive, of course
    lol, it was fine. I knew she was protected. I'll not do it again as I prefer it with a condom weirdly. Perhaps she was too tight, don't know.