Jodie Marsh splits from husband number two ?

13»

Comments

• GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it too late for me to donate :D
  • HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Is it too late for me to donate :D

I am sure you can try a few practice runs ;-) :D
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure you can try a few practice runs ;-) :D

:D:D:D
  • biomorph04biomorph04 Posts: 4,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately it does for many. Dislike a person as much as you like, but to insinuate they're a prostitute because of a particular career choice when they were younger is a pretty shitty thing to do.

There is nothing shameful about being a prostitute.

Besides, ALL wage slavery is ultimately prostitution.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodie says she's open to a relationship with a woman after it was suggested by a friemd after her split with james

""There are a whole load of women my age who realise they are attracted to women after having a tough time with useless men.

"I've never been in a physical relationship with a woman before, but I'm open to it."

Poor Nina .... forgotten about already :D

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/519817/Jodie-Marsh-open-lesbian-relationship-splitting-soul-mate-husband-James-Placido
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes ! Jodie Marsh was with Nina the hairdresser in a full blown relationship for months, so what the hell is she talking about saying she's never had a relationship with a woman before? Still it's the Daily Star so the quote is probably made up.

Seems like things are getting a bit nasty re the split . She's on Twitter and is ranting :-
    Jodie Marsh has opened up about her failed marriage tweeting cryptically that she WILL reveal ‘the truth’ if challenged.

The former glamour model said how her soon to be ex-husband has been demanding unreasonable amounts of money from her since they split in April.

She threatened that if James Placido’s behavior continues that she will out the ‘real reason’ behind their split, a revelation which would prompt him to ‘leave the country’.

Venting her anger on Twitter, Jodie wrote: “So James has been making monetary demands from me (after signing a pre nup). If he carries on I WILL be telling everyone why we REALLY split.

"He really really won’t want the truth coming out about him. Believe me, I reckon he’d have to leave the country if people knew the truth…I’m only sparing him for now as it’s my ammunition in the divorce…..

If he plays nice, signs the papers & f****s off then I’ll play nice.” (sic)

“For him to say anything bad about me he would have to make it up and lie as I literally didn’t put a foot wrong in our marriage.”

She added: “I am so so so embarrassed & hurt that I fell for his lies & trickery. I will never be so stupid again.”

The pair split in April after less than eight months married.

At the time they wed in Barbados it seemed that the reality star had found happiness at last however, sadly it wasn’t to last.

• Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    Yes ! Jodie Marsh was with Nina the hairdresser in a full blown relationship for months, so what the hell is she talking about saying she's never had a relationship with a woman before? Still it's the Daily Star so the quote is probably made up.

Seems like things are getting a bit nasty re the split . She's on Twitter and is ranting :-

Someone on the Daily Mail comments is claiming that their cousin's partner was a producer on all of the TLC documentaries and it is something to do with children :o

Hell hath no fury like the Marsh scorned eh?

Maybe you should have known him longer than five minutes and run a background check before you married him....? You apparently had the foresight to do a pre-nup.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think she's a bit bitter about the split

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3643292/This-makes-feel-sick-Jodie-Marsh-takes-swipe-estranged-husband-James-Placido-edits-captions-photograph-pair-took-together.html

I would advise her to calm down and have some dignity but not sure it's a word she understands
  • TanzieTanzie Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Think she's a bit bitter about the split

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3643292/This-makes-feel-sick-Jodie-Marsh-takes-swipe-estranged-husband-James-Placido-edits-captions-photograph-pair-took-together.html

I would advise her to calm down and have some dignity but not sure it's a word she understands

Dignity? :D
    She's cut from the same classless, moronic cloth as Katona and Price. Dignity wouldn't get her mooey in the tabloids.
    I loved the quote about how "next time" she'd pick someone on the same level as her in terms of finances and success. Who on earth would that be - Joey Essex or one of the knuckle draggers from Geordie Shore?
  • tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont really know either of these 2 people, but what could be so bad about him, that if she revealed it he would have to leave the country?

I can only think of terrorism.
  • MatBonoMatBono Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tiacat wrote: »
    I dont really know either of these 2 people, but what could be so bad about him, that if she revealed it he would have to leave the country?

I can only think of terrorism.

She did say dont leave him near children and animals
  • BodyElectricBodyElectric Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    There's something about Jodie Marsh that makes me unable to help feeling rather sad for her.
  • Bob PaisleyBob Paisley Posts: 3,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know she's horrendous, and clearly her private life is a total mess, but I still think Jodie Marsh is incredibly sexy. A bit mucky, a bit trashy, but sexy nonetheless.
  • BodyElectricBodyElectric Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    I know she's horrendous, and clearly her private life is a total mess, but I still think Jodie Marsh is incredibly sexy. A bit mucky, a bit trashy, but sexy nonetheless.

I think what she's done to her body is tragic but I do think under it all there is/was a perfectly nice looking girl.
  • Bob PaisleyBob Paisley Posts: 3,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think what she's done to her body is tragic but I do think under it all there is/was a perfectly nice looking girl.

What's she actually had done though? A nose job and a boob job? Is there anything else - apart from a few tattoos?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Me me me me!

I know some of you like her, but she always like that for long time, care about herself!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3710993/Jodie-Marsh-posts-motivational-video-happy-following-break-up.html
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Wish she'd tell us what it is or shut up! :D
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Me me me me!

I know some of you like her, but she always like that for long time, care about herself!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3710993/Jodie-Marsh-posts-motivational-video-happy-following-break-up.html

I take it you haven't actually watched the video then ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish she'd tell us what it is or shut up! :D

She probably can't tell anyone now because everyone will roll their eyes and say Oh was that it!

She always did have a way of exaggerating things :D
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    She probably can't tell anyone now because everyone will roll their eyes and say Oh was that it!

She always did have a way of exaggerating things :D

You are probably right! :D
  • pianofortepianoforte Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How does she earn money ? What is her "talent/ skill" ?