Big Brother Canada 2015 - Episode 6 - Instant Eviction/HoH - 6 April - Midnight BST

Comments

• Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    So is it a duo HOH?
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe how the show messed up so badly :D:D:D

People watch for house flips, people watch to see alliances blow up, people watch to be entertained - not to see the same handful rule the roost week after week.

Things were getting interesting and changing in the house and they decide to stop it.
    Not only do they make the HoH competition unfair on those on the outs, but they also insert a twist (instant) where the odds are against those same few!

Only got themselves to blame.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FGS houseguests, Naeha hasn't gone out to a firing squad
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    FGS houseguests, Naeha hasn't gone out to a firing squad

LOL I know

Pilar <333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gets so blooming tedious when one alliance rules the house

Chop Shop really need to get broken up before it's too late
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,427
    Forum Member
    These girls seriously need to get it together
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NOPE. Sorry, producers, I'm not buying this girls alliance.

You ****ed up, don't try rectifying it now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMGz if Ashleigh or Willow win HoH and put up Graig / Bobby <333

However, the edit is building us for Kevin / Johnny nominations.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    NOPE. Sorry, producers, I'm not buying this girls alliance.

You ****ed up, don't try rectifying it now.

Johnny will go up and get evicted. To protect the girls paranoia ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Letter from home already for Graig
    Forum Member
    Godfrey NEEDS to drop now
    Forum Member
    I can't handle this!!!! Willow just drop you know you are safe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG please!!!!

:(

Sarah and Brittnee you can do this <333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMFG YES!!!

Heaven playing with my heart <333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, up yours Chop Shop

Hopefully the girls will now get a bit of a backbone and start picking off the douchebag guys
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Britnee puts Johnny up :(
    Forum Member
    YESSSS nice ending to a horrible episode
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Britnee won't listen to that useless bit of advice from Graig about Johnny, and will put some Chop Shop members up
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Disappointing beginning but a very nice ending. Hope Brittnee stays strong and gets 2 guys that aren't Johnny up.

Feeds are now up as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just not buying any of it at all.

Did they pick the pair via the bag like they do when they play Veto, or some other "random" draw? It screams to me that the producers pushed Ashleigh/Pilar/Willow towards a girls alliance (which won't last/isn't genuine) and it definitely screams to me that they purposely paired up Brittnee and Sarah.

"Oh, shit, we really screwed up here" they said after seeing Naeha flip the house.
    "Er, too late now, but we'll calm the fans down by making sure one of the outsiders win the next HoH".

It all seemed a little too convenient how it all played out in that episode.
    Can we start praying that it's a public vote to send someone back in? Naeha would win hands down

Arisa keeps saying "challenge" so definitely not a public vote and doesn't sound like a typical 'competition' either.
    I'm thinking it might be a food challenge, like who can eat X amount of food in X amount of time, whilst saying "oh my gosh, how delicious is this KFC?"

I wouldn't put it past them...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Hopefully Britnee won't listen to that useless bit of advice from Graig about Johnny, and will put some Chop Shop members up
    Disappointing beginning but a very nice ending. Hope Brittnee stays strong and gets 2 guys that aren't Johnny up.

Feeds are now up as well.

Come on, people, give her some credit.

Her head might not always be in the game but she's been loyal to Sarah, Naeha and Johnny since practically day one. There's zero chance that one of the four guys Naeha was out to get the other night won't be going home.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People watch for house flips, people watch to see alliances blow up, people watch to be entertained - not to see the same handful rule the roost week after week.
    The guys alliance was only in power for ONE week and people start to get angry again like every season. It´s ridiculous. It´s the girls fault alone because every year they just suck in general. I am female and i would never team up with an only girls alliance because they never work.

Glad that Neaha girl is gone. I thought she was very unlikeable. So are Jordan, Craig and Zach imo. And Johnny is beyond annoying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    The guys alliance was only in power for ONE week and people start to get angry again like every season. It´s ridiculous. It´s the girls fault alone because every year they just suck in general. I am female and i would never team up with an only girls alliance because they never work.

Glad that Neaha girl is gone. I thought she was very unlikeable. So are Jordan, Craig and Zach imo. And Johnny is beyond annoying.

Johnny is really cool on the feed. Not the best player though as he talks no game.

He was complaining that DR where forcing him to do a camp persona in the DR. Which is pretty pathetic from production >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »

You're wrong - the Chop Shop was created before feeds went live, and ALL members are still there heading into the fourth eviction, that isn't a coincidence - they've been running the house since day one, they don't need HoH to do that - that's what's so frustrating about it.

I don't blame Chop Shop for it - it's more a format flaw (one that can't really be fixed). I just get bored of the entire game playing out the same way every series. Big alliance created (usually all guys, with a girl or two thrown in to "get info"), the alliance dominates and picks off all the girls, which leaves us with the weak, pathetic ones who end up as pawns/playing for the boys.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to go against a big alliance in the first few weeks, so we just have to sit here waiting until they've picked a load of outsiders off before blowing themselves up. It would've happened sooner than usual (last week) in this series if it wasn't for the producers shooting themselves in the foot.

I personally prefer female dominant series (BB13, BB15, BBCA2) than the male dominant series. It's just what I like, and whilst I don't expect - nor want - it to be that way every series, I immerse myself into the game, and will complain when I'm finding it frustrating. Isn't that part of the fun of Big Brother?
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Johnny is really cool on the feed. Not the best player though as he talks no game.

He was complaining that DR where forcing him to do a camp persona in the DR. Which is pretty pathetic from production >:(

Johnny's awful at the game. He got told several times he/Kevin was the target and it wasn't until Jordan told him after Kevin won HoH that he believed it... Proved just how dumb he is, he's not even trying to observe or read people.

Sarah's the only hope left for this series.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're wrong - the Chop Shop was created before feeds went live, and ALL members are still there heading into the fourth eviction, that isn't a coincidence - they've been running the house since day one, they don't need HoH to do that - that's what's so frustrating about it.
    They had nothing to do with the first eviction. Second they had HOH and then Kevin won next HOH who isn´t Chop Shop but he didn´t know who to put up when he only had 5 min time. Chop Shop only won 1 HOH, thats not much. So i can´t see them dominating anything. Yeah they had the votes last time because everyone wanted Sindy gone and Neaha wasn´t liked much either. And both endurance challenges were designed for a female to win because they had not much to stand on and they have smaller feet.
    Now with this week one Chop Shop member will leave anyway and they will self implode eventually.

I don´t like this cast much. I didn´t like the last years either. Not even a male eye candy, what a disappointment.

I rather watch guys on live feed. Not interested in girls talk at all because they usually just talk crap imo. I get annoyed pretty quick. If it would be a girl dominated season i probably would quit watching. Now this years guys aren´t very likeable so i am not sure how long i am interested in watching.