Relax. They're talking again.

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,517
    Forum Member
    Halki wrote: »
    Pause for hysterical laughter .......

:D:D:D:D

Well answer this then - simple question - do you think aaron asked Jay to come for a sit down and talk things through for the good opf the group?

should be easy for you to answer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    What happens when Aaron whips him up into a frenzy of anger though for ........................... erm...... erm ...........
    Wait, I know - breathing too loud, and wearing his green cardigan? :eek:

To be fair to Jay, that cardigan provokes a similar reaction from me :p
    He should probably burn the thing if i'm being honest :D
  • CuBz90CuBz90 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't last, Aaron will bully Jay into a ball where jay will cry in the corner for 3 days

JUST TO BE CLEAR, THAT WAS SARCASM, AS SOME ANTI-AARONS DIDNT SEEM TO GET THAT LAST TIME. S-A-R-C-A-S-M
  • SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CuBz90 wrote: »
    It won't last, Aaron will bully Jay into a ball where jay will cry in the corner for 3 days

JUST TO BE CLEAR, THAT WAS SARCASM, AS SOME ANTI-AARONS DIDNT SEEM TO GET THAT LAST TIME. S-A-R-C-A-S-M

One problem with that theory, I was the one who told you that I had reported your inappropriate thread, and I want Aaron to win.

Inappropriate is inappropriate, it is not about which side of the fence you are on.
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Sofa Spud wrote: »
    Well answer this then - simple question - do you think aaron asked Jay to come for a sit down and talk things through for the good opf the group?

should be easy for you to answer.

Ditto!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Kewpee wrote: »
    They're only talking because Jay has been the warned one ;)

Nice!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pork.pie if you was a true Aaron fan, then why do some of your previous posts say differently. Weird, i must be imagining things
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    It won't last, Aaron will snap any minute and take Jay down with a sudden rush of silence!

:D:D:D
  • SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CuBz90 wrote: »
    pork.pie if you was a true Aaron fan, then why do some of your previous posts say differently. Weird, i must be imagining things

Kindly point me in the direction of said posts, and don't fob me off like you have somebody else with "you know how to check your previous posts don't you?"

...and if you mean where I wanted Harry to win, yes... Harry was my preferred HM for a while, but he has gone now.

Edit (11mins after original timestamp): time to sleep... drop me an inbox with your proof, if you can find any :D Have fun finding someone to argue with.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    They're only talking because Jay has been the warned one ;)

^^This^^ :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    Kindly point me in the direction of said posts, and don't fob me off like you have somebody else with "you know how to check your previous posts don't you?"

...and if you mean where I wanted Harry to win, yes... Harry was my preferred HM for a while, but he has gone now.

Edit (11mins after original timestamp): time to sleep... drop me an inbox with your proof, if you can find any :D Have fun finding someone to argue with.

I was going to say "I'm not wasting my time doing that" but I want to prove you wrong! When I have some real time that's worth wasting, I will be happy to inbox you the proof :D The great thing is, you know I will have something to inbox you ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gotta give Jay some credit(obviously that wont happen) for trying, you know what you gotta give him credit for not seriously blowing up(despite he's showed signs) tonight he could of easily exploded but didn't same with the banana situation, fair play. Good thing they are talking even if its just to get through the rest of the week, wont change anything in the forum though OP both fans believe what they want to.

Maybe Jay has actually learned something from this, how to channel his aggression without resorting to violence. They say that if you come out of the BB house without learning anything about yourself then it was all a bit of a wasted effort. Just wished that he'd learned that playing with poo is usually over and done with by the time you're potty trained, and only earns you brownie (yeah I know lol) points with other neanderthals ;)