Options

Day 55: Chloe kicks off at Jack

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Why is he asking for a Plymouth football result, the football season was long since over before he stepped foot inside the house, they wouldn't have played since.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has caved. Latest vid from BB jack is saying bB decided to meet his offer but he withdrew it given the annoyance of his HMs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jack said that he looked after everybody constantly...........when was that????????????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    I really don't think they will. Look at the white room from a few years ago. They gave that miscreant half the prize fund. Luke A got HALF the prize. BB never put that money back and I don't see them doing it this time either.

Someone else won a portion of the prize fund on that occasion. These are totally different circumstances as the money is going to nobody.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    He has caved. Latest vid from BB jack is saying bB decided to meet his offer but he withdrew it given the annoyance of his HMs.

Joel claimed he asked to withdraw his offer yesterday but Big Brother said he couldn't. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is he asking for a Plymouth football result, the football season was long since over before he stepped foot inside the house, they wouldn't have played since.

Plymouth could be promoted for all Jack knows. We were in the play-offs when he was inside the house.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh what a poop head!

I wanted to see the micro Um Bongo. :(
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBBB wrote: »
    Someone else won a portion of the prize fund on that occasion. These are totally different circumstances as the money is going to nobody.

Well I hope you are right I don't like them not awarding the entire prize to the actual winner but I really don't think they will put it back.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really? Well then that's just pathetic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Plymouth could be promoted for all Jack knows. We were in the play-offs when he was inside the house.

He went in long after the playoffs were finished. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    Well I hope you are right I don't like them not awarding the entire prize to the actual winner but I really don't think they will put it back.

The prize fund could be zero after the latest nominations twist. There's a few more twists to come.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He went in long after the playoffs were finished. :confused:

BB started on May 12th. Plymouth played the second leg of the play-off semi final on May 14th.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching that, I can't imagine why I ever (slightly) liked Chloe. Loving Jack at the moment though. Hope he wins.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Blimey, they all care about the money - they went on the show to play the game and win the money, that's the whole point. I don't get why people hold it against housemates wanting to win the money, it's a lot of money.

Jack is being spiteful because he was nominated. He also lied saying he didn't press the button because he cared about the others - he ran to the button twice if I recall from the other video, just that he was pipped to the post by another housemate each time.

He's also reacting because of the boos and doesn't think he can win, so he doesn't care if nobody else gets the money.

Personally I think Joel bought a pizza for £2.5k because he wanted to show everybody how he doesn't care about the money.

Nick finds it all hysterical because he doesn't really need the money.

ETA: Joel does care more than he likes to say, he was the first to make himself immune and nominate another in the task.

No, Joel said winning means more to him than the money and Jack said I'm going to call you out and say I think your lying! I don't think Joel was lying myself. I think the winning is the most important to him and the money would be the bonus. He is still very young and like he said competitive!
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Omg i'm really starting to like Jack. What is happening to me. He really made me laugh with the pastry eating during the hotel task and now this! Why couldn't he be like this during the whole time
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BB started on May 12th. Plymouth played the second leg of the play-off semi final on May 14th.

Oh right, fair enough.

Still greedy of him tho.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh right, fair enough.

Still greedy of him tho.

It's not greedy at all. He's treating it in a light hearted way which is how it is supposed to be treated.

You think BB will genuinely take 2.5k off the prize fund for a Chicago Town pizza? :D

They will get all or most of the prize fund back. It's all a big game to test the housemates. Chloe and Danny have been by far the most effected. The prize fund dropping has sent them into meltdown. Partly because they think they are going to win and partly because both of them are too thick to realise BB are playing with them.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    Chloe showing her true colours.

Jacks gone up in my estimation now.

Love his ".....if you'd shown your true colours Chloe... I would have pressed the button.." Genius

I don't mind at all if Jack wins :)

I am starting to like Jack as well, he seems a decent lad .
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    I can't stand either of them.

Jack is just copying Joel, except Joel's was an accident & funny, and idk why Chloe's branding Jack as selfish, when all she cares about is the money... :confused::confused::confused:

Exactly, I still can't stand Jack but it's obvious that Chloe and Danny are annoyed because they both think they have a good chance of winning. I hope Chloe is up this week and she goes! Pity that Danny wasn't up as well!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    I don't understand why Jack is so popular for being selfish.

I hope he goes next week.

What's selfish about it ? He could have taken a car for £27K at the start and turned it down, so why should they begrudge him £4k back ?