✭✭
Yum yum , I love ravioli.

:D

Comments

• Options
    RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There used to be a poster on here called Rita Ravioli, who I found enjoyably offensive at times.
  • Options
    Skip_TechSkip_Tech Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who does he play for?
  • Options
    AppleJuice:)AppleJuice:) Posts: 3,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not if you are talking about the tinned stuff.

If you cut one in half they look like they are filled with cat food.

:yawn:
    /l\
  • Options
    gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a lovely pack from Waitrose, filled with salmon mix. Best I have had.

I have the tortolloni things occasionally, but generally disappointed with the filling.
  • Options
    indianwellsindianwells Posts: 12,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love ravioli, I suspect the OP is talking about Heinz though, which is disgusting and in no way related to the good stuff.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    I do like some ravioli, but I think a sauce has to equally as nice to accompany it, I also don't like the packets that you get from the supermarket as a few above might be talking about - much prefer to make my own, means I get to pick the filling too :D

On a side note I do like Tinned Ravioli so all you snobs can sneer at me now :) but if I fancy a nice snacky meal I love nothing better than Ravioli on Toast hehe.
  • Options
    Miss C. DeVilleMiss C. DeVille Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I like the fresh ravioli you get in supermarkets but I find Heinz's tinned is a bit too sweet - Lidl do a nice one in a really big tin which is only 99p.
  • Options
    indianwellsindianwells Posts: 12,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do like some ravioli, but I think a sauce has to equally as nice to accompany it, I also don't like the packets that you get from the supermarket as a few above might be talking about - much prefer to make my own, means I get to pick the filling too :D

On a side note I do like Tinned Ravioli so all you snobs can sneer at me now :) but if I fancy a nice snacky meal I love nothing better than Ravioli on Toast hehe.

Who's sneering at you?:confused:Just because I can't stand the stuff I would never look down on someone who likes it! Each to their own.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love tinned ravioli:D

I draw the line at spaghetti hoops:eek:
  • Options
    missmaisiemissmaisie Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Um, what type of ravioli???
    Tinned (IMO) is totally yukky ...

I love to make big pockets filled with salmon, prawns and cream cheese (and various herbs)

yum :):):)

Trouble is I end up making it once in a blue moon :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    Who's sneering at you?:confused:Just because I can't stand the stuff I would never look down on someone who likes it! Each to their own.:)

In case you haven't noticed there seems to be food snobs, or should I just say snobs in general, that roam these boards - I am not speaking to anyone in particular, but if someone looks down on people who eat products bought from supermarkets, or likes, god forbid, salt in their food, or doesn't make all their food themselves, then they are probably the ones sneering at me :)

I don't mind people who dislike Tinned food - I dislike this fresh egg pasta ravioli that comes in the packets in the fridge section (it is weird but to me it tastes grey - told you it is weird but that is what comes to mind when I eat it hehe) but others enjoy the stuff so I wouldn't judge them for it - taste for one person is different to others. So I wasn't talking about you, is what my rambling is trying to say hehe.
  • Options
    TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tinned ravioli is wrong and a million miles from proper ravioli.
  • Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the tinned ravioli...........

Couple of months ago after some dental work I was on 'soft food' for a week or so and had tinned ravioli nearly every day with some Hovis..........

I even started a thread about it...............:cool:
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to love Lidls big tins of ravioli when I was a student. I made 2 of them and a loaf of bread last me all week on more than one occasion.

I haven't had it since I stopped being a student though. No reason, just haven't. Don't know why really as I remember enjoying it