Options

My pet hates this week

fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
Forum Member
That big weird bloke on Americas Next Top Model who keeps saying 'dreckitude'.

People who bear a grudge on forums for ages and then desperately scroll through all the posts you have ever made, hoping to catch you out. Very sad.

Cheap pies. Why does the meat always taste a bit fishy.

Those are my moans, what are yours this week?

Comments

• Options
    SecretSmilerSecretSmiler Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my son always on the cadge for handouts

the salary not stretching to the end of the month (see above)

being cold when i have to walk the dogs
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    People who bear a grudge on forums for ages and then desperately scroll through all the posts you have ever made, hoping to catch you out. Very sad.

Cheap pies. Why does the meat always taste a bit fishy.

And yet in your 15th post, made on 15th September 2010, you declared a liking for cheap meat pies. Ha! Got you!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And yet in your 15th post, made on 15th September 2010, you declared a liking for cheap meat pies. Ha! Got you!

:D Lol, I thought you were serious for a minute there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My pet is certainly going to hate this week because he goes to have his bollocks chopped off tomorrow. My husband has gone into hiding in case the idea catches on.

Oh. I seem to have misunderstood the title.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When my family put dirty dishes in the sink, half scrapped, then I have to take them out again and get my hands covered in their dinner (especially if gravy was involved, yukkk).

My brother putting on the whiny voice of a three year old girl when he wants something.

My mother's endless mission to rearrange the furniture in the sitting room.

As you can gather my family are my main peevs this week but I can't afford to move out yet :p.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,455
    Forum Member
    This is exactly what happens to me! I feel for you my son. Who are the people that do it to you?
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My pet is certainly going to hate this week because he goes to have his bollocks chopped off tomorrow. My husband has gone into hiding in case the idea catches on.

He certainly will be a wonkey donkey when the vet has visited. (assuming your pet is a donkey). :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Confusing wrote: »
    This is exactly what happens to me! I feel for you my son. Who are the people that do it to you?

Naming no names as that would be even sadder. The anonymity of the internet allows many freaks an autonomous platform to vent their spleens. Saddos.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    Neb Adra wrote: »
    When my family put dirty dishes in the sink, half scrapped, then I have to take them out again and get my hands covered in their dinner (especially if gravy was involved, yukkk).

My brother putting on the whiny voice of a three year old girl when he wants something.

My mother's endless mission to rearrange the furniture in the sitting room.

As you can gather my family are my main peevs this week but I can't afford to move out yet :p.

how old is your brother as the three year old whiny girl voice sounds intriguing ? :D
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    Oh where does one start ?

My family's inability to :

1. Put things in the bin .... empty toilet roll holders do not belong on the cistern or perched on the edge of the bath when there is a perfectly functioning bin 3 feet away.

2. Let me know if they are going straight out from work ... I could have beans on toast. Instead I am left gazing at a beautiful home cooked meal with no one to eat it.

3. Wash the dog and cat bowls. Maybe I should dish up on last night's dirty plates just for the laughs.

4. Put away ironing. I do the hard bit. Retrieve it. Wash it. Dry it. Iron it. Why is it so hard to pick it up off the floor and put it in a drawer ?

5. Turn off lights. Our house can be seen from the moon on a dark night.

I could go on ......
  • Options
    markrdukmarkrduk Posts: 1,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was on pretty much the same wavelength!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh and periods. What are periods for in this day and age. They are foul and should not be allowed.
  • Options
    AndrueAndrue Posts: 23,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The commentator on 'Destroyed in Seconds' who keeps talking about 'Newkiller' bombs. I've never understood why so many people have difficulty with the word. In effect it's just a compound of two very commonly used words.

'New'
    'Clear'

Just how bloody hard can it be to string them together as 'Newclear'? The bit people keep getting wrong is even spelt the same way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh and periods. What are periods for in this day and age. They are foul and should not be allowed.

in this day and age ? :D not a huge fan of menstruation myself,as it happens,but life would certainly be fraught with problems without them
  • Options
    Watcher #1Watcher #1 Posts: 9,043
    Forum Member
    That I can't find 1) my watch, and 2) my over-ear headphones, which makes running less fun

The word 'sickish', which seems to be making an appearance in my oldest's vocabulary

That I really want chocolate, but I'm trying to loose weight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    in this day and age ? :D not a huge fan of menstruation myself,as it happens,but life would certainly be fraught with problems without them

We surely have evolved out of the need for periods by now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Hmm living on the 6th floor and having to carry a weeks worth of shopping up on my own because the lift has been broken for nearly three weeks now!

Those self help tills in the supermarkets that seem to always have something wrong with them whenever I approach them. In fact ANY electrical appliance I go near lately seems to self destruct. I think I must have some kind of electromagnetic field, messing with everything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We surely have evolved out of the need for periods by now.

like barbarella you mean ? the joining of hands and the tell tale signs of orgasm signified by smouldering fingers :D
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    People who say 'free' instead of 'three' - I'm on the verge of punching the next person who does it :o

Clients with an inability to answer a direct question - BTW, babbling on at me isn't going to distract me, you pause for breath, I'm going to ask you again and again until you answer.
  • Options
    BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL! I misunderstood the thread title! I was gong to ask why your pet hates this week, I was going to ask
    a) why?
    and b) Why just this week :p
  • Options
    epicurianepicurian Posts: 19,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crap weather keeping me from getting in my run and now I'm feeling all agitated and pent-up. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how old is your brother as the three year old whiny girl voice sounds intriguing ? :D

Haha he's twelve, but his normal speak voice is defiantly like a "boy", when he whines though it sounds like he's been squeezed by the nads :o.
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Confusing wrote: »

Lol! You make yourself sound like someone with a lot of knowledge, experience and age. Instead of the green youth who depends on wikipedia that you are. Quality post, made my day that!
  • Options
    DevilGirlDevilGirl Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    My dad ringing up from work wont to know the bus times when I was out . When he could of aked me the night before.
  • Options
    FroodFrood Posts: 13,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are so near to spring, and some nice weather.

But it won't quite come.......:(

And why do some people (mostly women) walk down an escalator but stop at the end?

Grrrrr:mad: