Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 7)

Comments

• IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    Maybe some retrospective that he was on, perhaps on the radio rather than tv. Maybe not as the "headline" star.

I suppose so, I hadn't thought of that. I wouldn't have thought he'd be on radio much in the last 10-20 years, unless he was maybe on radio 2 or something? my parents listen to Tony Blackburn on radio 4 doing the old 60s chart rundowns on Saturday afternoons but I don't think I've ever heard him on the radio, just on TV when I was young. In the biography it said he sometimes hosted retro chart shows in the late 90s and early 2000s but they were on another station, I think it was Heart FM and not on the BBC?.

I came across this earlier on:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0W1rK77T10&feature=youtu.be&t=3m50s
    eesh(!) :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just found this
    http://theduckshoot.com/bryn-estyn-paedophile-scandal-video-interviews/

and realised than Steve Messham hasn't tweeted for ages. When he did it was often in the middle of the night and he seemed in distress.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just found this

and realised than Steve Messham hasn't tweeted for ages. When he did it was often in the middle of the night and he seemed in distress.

Hope he's ok!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just found this

I was wondering if he was ok this morning but decided not to post incase people said there was no way of knowing or he was in a really bad state but we can't really help :( I hope he eventually got the help he was after at the hospital late last year.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,801
    Forum Member
    The satanic thing seems to be straight out of a Denis Wheatley book. I think it may be nonsense. Certainly the Sinason woman seems to have form for plugging this line.

Well Satan or may I call you MC?

According to Valerie Sinason here is how you know someone has suffered satanic abuse....
    Sinason insists she doesn't use recovered-memory techniques. "I'm an analytic therapist," she says. "The idea of that is someone showing, through their behaviour, that all sorts of things might have happened to them." Signs that a patient has suffered satanically include flinching at green or purple objects, the colours of the high priest and priestess's robes. "And if someone shudders when they enter a room, you know it's not ordinary incest."
    Another warning, she says, is the patient saying: "I don't know." "What they really mean is: 'I can't bear to say.'" A patient who "overpraises" their family is also suspicious. "The more insecure you are, the more you praise. 'Oh my family was wonderful! I can't remember any of it!'"

Also she can tell by someone's limp.

You can read here about Valarie Sinason first chronic sadistic-abuse patient Carole Myer, and the mystery surrounding her death.

By chance a week after the first MWT programme an article appeared in Private Eye regarding the NHS funding of the Devil Woman's clinic.
    The Eye asked the Department of Health (DoH) by what process the clinic had been vetted as an "independent provider" to the NHS, how much it had paid the clinic over the years, and by what process and by whom it was registered and regulated. Incredibly it was not apparently vetted and is not registered or regulated by anyone.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC is fine! ;)
    She sounds a bit deranged and/or obsessed. The bit in the express article "immediatedly recognised Satanic regalia". How? I would have no idea, even now. Let alone as a child. Anyway, I doubt there is an organised Satanic underground that has a uniform set of outfits, rituals etc. I would think false memory syndrome may have a hand in this. At best.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »
    I hope it is - it sounds very bizarre, to have a whole room or section of a hospital effectively cut off, with no lighting only candles etc. and what? staff knew not to go there and stayed quiet etc.? it seems particularly fantastical, for want of a better term. I certainly hope it wasn't the case.

I dont buy that article at all, I can believe many other things that have been said but this is to my mind poppycock. No way would that have gone on and been left unreported until now by her.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MC is fine! ;)
    She sounds a bit deranged and/or obsessed. The bit in the express article "immediatedly recognised Satanic regalia". How? I would have no idea, even now. Let alone as a child. Anyway, I doubt there is an organised Satanic underground that has a uniform set of outfits, rituals etc. I would think false memory syndrome may have a hand in this. At best.

I just dip in and out of this thread now as a while ago it was causing me problems BUT let me assure you that satanic rings do indeed exist in Uk and children are used and sexually abused. Most people would like to think it is a load of nonsense and false memory syndrome as is easier to handle.

I myself haven't been satanically abused but do know someone who was and I believe every word she told me although I wish she hadn't . Horrific stuff :mad:
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    I just dip in and out of this thread now as a while ago it was causing me problems BUT let me assure you that satanic rings do indeed exist in Uk and children are used and sexually abused. Most people would like to think it is a load of nonsense and false memory syndrome as is easier to handle.

I myself haven't been satanically abused but do know someone who was and I believe every word she told me although I wish she hadn't . Horrific stuff :mad:

I fully believe you, I just dont buy that this happened on that level in Stoke Mandeville Hospital and stayed quiet
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No record of Jimmy Savile sex abuse claims held by police force
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-sex-abuse-no-1533166
    Complete with the mandatory gurning photo.
  • Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/370439/Jimmy-Savile-was-part-of-satanic-ring
    It's worth reading the comments at the end of the "Satanic ring" article!

The poster called Bany seems particularly offended by people taking a skeptical view of Sinason's story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Savile's name 'whitewashed' from walls of hospital to which he dedicated much of his charity work - and where he abused 22

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261629/Saviles-whitewashed-walls-hospital-dedicated-charity-work--abused-22.html#ixzz2HujUQcsC
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Savile's niece is on This Morning @ 10.45am http://www.itv.com/thismorning/
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC is fine! ;)

Maybe that's why they dress up and wear masks, etc. A good way to disguise themselves as well a way to make it less likely that the children involved will be believed. Particularly, young children.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    No record of Jimmy Savile sex abuse claims held by police force
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-sex-abuse-no-1533166
    Complete with the mandatory gurning photo.

Scores of complaints made to the Police about JS. Yet no records exist?

I do hope the victims get together, supported by MPs, solicitors etc., to demand a truly idependent investigation.

Many thanks Sad_BB_Addict for all the links you post. Very informative and invaluable.
  • CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,002
    Forum Member
    Maybe that's why they dress up and wear masks, etc. A good way to disguise themselves as well a way to make it less likely that the children involved will be believed. Particularly, young children.

Well Uncle Jimmy didn't do a good job of that as the girl recognised him from his voice and blonde hair sticking out from the mask/hood.

Although it is good that after the satanic ritual they let their victim go, you know in case they talk to the police and describe a masked man that sounded like Jimmy Savile.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    I dont buy that article at all, I can believe many other things that have been said but this is to my mind poppycock. No way would that have gone on and been left unreported until now by her.

I might believe certain things but, as I say, the idea that somehow a part of a hospital was somehow able to be cut off for them to use only and do such things and the talk of being no lighting, only candles etc. it just doesn't sound real somehow. How many staff can be bribed to keep their mouth shut about things? or are there abandoned areas of such buildings that people might not even notice such things going on in? hmmm. Thinking about it made me think of the movie The Wicker Man (which I just saw the original of last summer, very sinister). There are perhaps some small uncomfortable correlations to be made, with people in the community perhaps knowing what was being done behind closed doors and turning a blind eye, the public celebrating this supposedly labelled 'Saintly Jimmy' like some semi-God like figure - or maybe he's more like Lord Summerisle with the women dancing about in the nude in the back garden - surreal(!).

I'm not claiming he actually sacrificed any children though! I surely hope not...
    Well Uncle Jimmy didn't do a good job of that as the girl recognised him from his voice and blonde hair sticking out from the mask/hood.

Although it is good that after the satanic ritual they let their victim go, you know in case they talk to the police and describe a masked man that sounded like Jimmy Savile.

I suppose its surprising he didn't dye his hair beforehand if that was the case? it could be hard to hide your dialect. Maybe it was as simple as they thought even if she did recognise him, she wouldn't be taken seriously claiming they wore all the regalia and the sheer severity of what happened, it just sounds like something someone would make up, so they thought it'd be easy to laugh off or that the authorities would say their mistaken :-/ but why would a child make up something like that - would they put it down to hallucinating through medication given at the hospital or something? but of course they apparently didn't speak up about it until later on, didn't they? I suppose as a child you might not speak up for years because your brain doesn't know how to process something so peculiar and you just want to concentrate on what you know, on the good things once your safe (if that makes sense?)? oh, who knows.
  • jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »

I don't think you have posted that for fun so I believe that you have been told what you say. I believe you may have written about it before as i have a vague memory of it.

People saying nonce-sense, false memory and poppycock about childhood abuse doesn't help, I agree. Ritual is important to some types of abuser and need not be incomprehensible.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,801
    Forum Member
    Here's a picture of when The Sun fixed it for Jimmy Savile to wrap his arms around two page 3 girls Sam and Rhian.

Anyone have an idea what year it might have been taken?
  • Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask what might be a naive question? Savile is accused of 34 rapes but I am unclear as to whether sticking his tongue in someone's mouth (which is a form of penetration) counts among the "rapes". I have yet to hear an account of an actual act of rape in the term of what I understand as rape.

Perhaps someone could enlighten me?
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yorkie47 wrote: »
    Can I ask what might be a naive question? Savile is accused of 34 rapes but I am unclear as to whether sticking his tongue in someone's mouth (which is a form of penetration) counts among the "rapes". I have yet to hear an account of an actual act of rape in the term of what I understand as rape.

Perhaps someone could enlighten me?

This might help:

Under section 1(1) SOA 2003 a defendant, A, is guilty of rape if:

_ A intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of B (the complainant) with his penis;

_ B does not consent to the penetration; and,

_ A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

The new offence of rape in section 1(1) SOA 2003 includes oral and anal penetration with a penis. This is a change from the previous law which was only concerned with vaginal penetration and used other offences to criminalise these forms of sexual violence (such as indecent assault). The person who commits the offence of rape must be a man (as the penetration has to be with a penis). However, both women and men may experience rape. If the penetration is with something other than a penis then the offence is assault by penetration

As for not hearing details, it would appear that many victims have fiiled complaints with the poilice but have chosen not to go public and sell their stories to the papers
  • AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/370439/Jimmy-Savile-was-part-of-satanic-ring
    It's worth reading the comments at the end of the "Satanic ring" article!

And on the flipside -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3574493/The-people-who-believe-that-Satanists-might-eat-your-baby.html
    "It's depressing to find someone who has a position at leading London hospitals who is so cut off from what research methodology is, and what rational evidence is," she says. When Miss Sinason announces that she has "clinical evidence" of infanticide and cannibalism, she means that her patients have told her stories about them.

Also see:

http://heresycorner.blogspot.com/2013/01/satanic-savile.html

The fact that Sinason's name is synonymous with Icke's on these stories (supposedly she was a partner in some fashion of his 'Rains' Ritual abuse survivor project) should give anyone pause for thought.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    This might help:

_ A intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of B (the complainant) with his penis;

The new offence of rape in section 1(1) SOA 2003 includes oral and anal penetration with a penis. This is a change from the previous law which was only concerned with vaginal penetration and used other offences to criminalise these forms of sexual violence (such as indecent assault). The person who commits the offence of rape must be a man (as the penetration has to be with a penis). However, both women and men may experience rape. If the penetration is with something other than a penis then the offence is assault by penetration

Around here the criminal law used is the law at the time of the offense (if the law benefits the offender). I don't know if it is like that at UK, and if it is, and they used in the repoort, it's more than possible they would use the criminal law of 1974 to describe a crime Savile commited in 1974.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Asmo wrote: »
    And on the flipside -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3574493/The-people-who-believe-that-Satanists-might-eat-your-baby.html

Also see:

http://heresycorner.blogspot.com/2013/01/satanic-savile.html

The fact that Sinason's name is synonymous with Icke's on these stories (supposedly she was a partner in some fashion of his 'Rains' Ritual abuse survivor project) should give anyone pause for thought.

To be fair on Sinason (although I doubt the stories) it seems she already made a name for her in 1992 because of her "work" with the satanic ritual abuse and the victims, from what I've read, were not patients. It seems they looked for her in two separate occasions to tell their stories. Whether they're lying or not (or Sinason herself is lying), the two stories are similar.
  • Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This might help:

As for not hearing details, it would appear that many victims have fiiled complaints with the poilice but have chosen not to go public and sell their stories to the papers

So, as I understand it, "rape" has to be penetration with a penis, whether into the mouth, vagina or anus.

Penetration with something other than a penis, i.e. a tongue being forced into someone's mouth, is assault by penetration.

So I gather from that that indeed Savile committed true "rape" against some victims (not that I'm dismissing the act of him forcing his tongue into someone's mouth, ew).

Thank you for taking the time to post the information.
This discussion has been closed.