PH vote cheating???

2»

Comments

• AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Pretty sure it'll be Matthew that draws the short straw.

This week the nominees will be Jale, Christopher, Chris, Kimberly and Matthew.

And a girl will be evicted for the third week in a row (although that would also be the case if Toya ended up on the ticket).

I think that the app voters will pick Toya I have complete faith in their sound judgement.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    I think that the app voters will pick Toya I have complete faith in their sound judgement.

Is it confirmed that the app thing is in play for this decision?

If it's official, then yep, Toya's up-n-out.

And what a crying shame that would be...
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aside from being hysterically funny if Toya went up and got evicted, it would also be fun seeing the aftermath in the house.... They will all be praying NOT to be the PH lol :D
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    LMAO wrote: »
    Aside from being hysterically funny if Toya went up and got evicted, it would also be fun seeing the aftermath in the house.... They will all be praying NOT to be the PH lol :D

Then next week they should make it a really great time for them so they never know if they want to risk it or not.
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO wrote: »
    Then next week they should make it a really great time for them so they never know if they want to risk it or not.

Loving your ebilness! :D:D:D
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Thank you for the comments.
    It is only my second ever thread :p

The comment was on facebook and regarded choosing the power housemate.
    Popular crew were basically in code pointing at who to choose.
    Which like a lot of you have said is equivalent to discussing nominations.

I got this from a facebook comment & don't remember seeing that discussion between Jale & Chris on the HL.
    However i wouldn't put it past them lot to have 'arranged' to get toya to be PH.
  • WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's likely as the HM's picked the PHM (well both PHM's) so we pick which one goes up.

As BB likes to stir things up for maximum drama, my guess is it will be the HMs who choose between Toya and Matthew - face to face noms.
    Forum Member
    As BB likes to stir things up for maximum drama, my guess is it will be the HMs who choose between Toya and Matthew - face to face noms.

Another poster said Emma has already said it will be a public (app) vote
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another poster said Emma has already said it will be a public (app) vote

Ah right, thanks. I'm surprised as that will have less impact than the HMs choosing.
    Forum Member
    Ah right, thanks. I'm surprised as that will have less impact than the HMs choosing.

Not to the house their faces will be better when they are told that the public got to pick which PHM went up for eviction (Toya may get worse up until then thinking she is immune) and they picked Toya plus as said it may make then question if they want the power or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not to the house their faces will be better when they are told that the public got to pick which PHM went up for eviction (Toya may get worse up until then thinking she is immune) and they picked Toya plus as said it may make then question if they want the power or not.

I disagree. The HMs already have a pretty good idea how the land lies with the public so it will hardly be a shock. HMs having to choose between two popular (in the house) HMs will create a lot of drama on a live show, as will the subsequent fall-out as many of them like both Toya and Matthew

I must admit I don't think the public should be interfering in noms either, that's the Hms' job, then we get to evict. We shouldn't be doing both jobs.

Regardless of how it's done I think if Matthew is nominated he would survive the public vote, thankfully.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the mean team did cheat, I also think Toya knows what is going to happen or been told and that's why she did not pick Helen [ immune] therefore she would be up for Eviction, so full of herself she thinks it will be Matthew that's why she picked him.