Options

Ex HM Lisa Appleton on This Morning

Jane_Lee3Jane_Lee3 Posts: 1,164
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Apparently she is on a Ch5 programme this week soon about celebs who lost everything.

Struggling to feel sorry for her though. Many people are MUCH worse off than her, and they didn't have the same opportunities as she has had.

She looked a MESS on the telly this morning though. Her stylist and makeup artist must have dressed and made her up in the dark!

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5940432.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Lisa-Appleton.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ex-big-brother-star-lisa-appleton-5940319

And she lived on 3p salads?

Where on earth do you get 3p salads from? I could cut my family's shopping budget by loads if I could find the place where she gets these 3p salads from!!!

Comments

• Options
    james2018james2018 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't look like she's been living on 3p salads
  • Options
    Jane_Lee3Jane_Lee3 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    james2018 wrote: »
    She doesn't look like she's been living on 3p salads

:o

:D
  • Options
    HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While on benefits, the 47 year old struggled to get a job because of her age, lack of experience and she also claims some companies were reluctant to employ her because they, bizarrely, saw her as a "secret spy for the media".

She said: "Businesses are scared of your power. People may laugh but they see you as having media connections.

"A lot of companies want to control their staff. They see me as a secret spy for the media."

Sounds like she learnt to lie from the master. Mario
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Always liked her, shame she's finding it tough at the moment but her strong Northern spirit will get her through ❤️
  • Options
    ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
    Forum Member
    How come she is meant to be a star?? Sharing a custard cream on TV is not exactly BAFTA winning stuff.